mark239977

Newcomer
  • Not receiving Prize tickets for Help Wanted tasks (From Pierre's shop). The task will show a prize ticket at the bottom of the board, but once you complete the task, it doesn't always grant you the prize ticket. Seems to be random. Perhaps you're only meant to get it if you complete the task on the first day?
  • Mac OSX
  • English Language
  • Single-player
  • I have received prize tickets before, but the bug seems to be random (or at least you're only meant to get the ticket if you complete the task on the first day). Once you accept the task/quest - and you click through in the journal, the ticket is also never listed. I've been reading other forums on Steam and it seems to be a problem for some/most. Thanks!

ppnp

Newcomer
51시간 플레이한 계정이 로딩이 안되고 충돌이 납니다. 휴대폰 기종 : 갤럭시 퀀텀2 언어 : 한국어 싱글 플레이어 이전에도 한 번 버그가 발생했는데, 30~40시간 정도 지속되었습니다. 특이한 점은 이전에 플레이했던 세이브 파일만 있고, 문제가 발생한 플레이 계정에는 세이브 파일이 없다는 점이다. 현재 문제가 있는 세이브 파일은 곽두팔이라고 하는데, 현재 유일하게 존재하는 파일은 광대라는 파일뿐이라는 것만 확인할 수 있습니다.
그리고 파일 공유가 어렵기 때문에 이름만 적어주시면,
파티션_326103981

Samgrewal

Newcomer
I’m having an issue with a deluxe coop’s incubator, seed maker. and casks. Both of these do not work since 1.6. I have tried building another coop in case it was a problem with the first coop but that didn’t solve the problem. This is a new save file for the meadowlands farm. I also tried this in older save files I have where I have used the incubator and seedmaker but they don’t work anymore either. I am on a MacBook Air running Monterey OS.
The issue seems to resolve if I use Beta option None on Steam but it crashes often or there are issues with the sound lagging or muting for a couple mins so I don't think that is a viable option for me. I was using Compatibility beta option before so it seems to be connected to that.

Last edited:

Cleocat

Newcomer
According to the wiki, planting mixed flower seeds on Ginger Island will result in a mixture of flowers from all seasons. I planted 37 seeds and all of them are summer flowersScreenshot 2024-04-26 at 17.43.04.png

Beanio

Newcomer
Has anyone else had a save file become unopenable as of the 1.6.5 update?

Haven't been able to open this since, attempting to load it crashes the game.

Save files and error logs attached.

(Have tried this on multiple computers, verified game files, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, ran as admin etc. - no luck as of yet)

Attachments

Beanio

Newcomer
Has anyone else had a save file become unopenable as of the 1.6.5 update?

Haven't been able to open this since, attempting to load it crashes the game.

Save files and error logs attached.

(Have tried this on multiple computers, verified game files, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, ran as admin etc. - no luck as of yet)
To add onto this, it's a completely vanilla save, no mods installed on Stardew at any point

zoeistherandom

Greenhorn
I’ve noticed a bug where there will be 2 ticketed requests in a row on the board in front of Pierre’s and the first one will give you a ticket but the second won’t.

ussmaple

Greenhorn
I bought Pierre's missing stock list and tried to give it to him but nothing happened, he didn't take it and I just got regular dialog like I was talking to him, have tried on multiple days
Windows 11 single player

parallax

Farmhand
I bought Pierre's missing stock list and tried to give it to him but nothing happened, he didn't take it and I just got regular dialog like I was talking to him, have tried on multiple days
Windows 11 single player
In what language are you playing? It works for me in English.

clarineric

Cowpoke
Duck egg got laid in an unreachable location. I didn't pick up eggs for about a week, so there were a ton in the coop, but this was the only one that is in an odd spot. Windows 10, single-player.
Screenshot 2024-04-26 180524.png

Very minor visual and audio bugs. 1.6.6 windows 10, singleplayer, no mods.
At the end of the opening cutscene, the rooster call gets cut off and doesn't play completely
In Wizard's introduction, I think one of his animations (the one where he stands up?) is bugged

MoldyMimi

Newcomer
Whenever I go to the movie theater, I'm able to get in, but as soon as I try to walk through the door to actually watch the movie, I get an error message that says "[Error] Event script error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object [Error] on line #0: movieScreenAmbience". And when I try to leave, it prompts the message if I really want to leave without having seen the movie. Playing on Windows 11, English, single-player.

Attachments

waters79

Newcomer
Hello,

Playing V1.6.6 on PC in English. While fishing for void mayo in the Witch's Swamp, 2:00am rolled around at the same moment my fishing tackle wore out. The game seemed to visually stutter, and then all keyboard/mouse functionality stopped. The game didn't freeze per se, it just seemed stuck at 2:00am; both my character and the henchman stood there blinking at me.

It struck me as odd because that's maybe the second glitch I've ever experienced in four years of gameplay.

Brough

Coconut

Newcomer
I am unable to talk to Linus after returning his berry basket. I also have the "say hello" billboard task active. Linus was the last one I needed to speak to and when I tried, he took the basket and I got the berry basket dialogue but it didn't count towards the "say hello" task and after that I could not speak to him in order to complete the task. I started the day over and spoke to Linus without the berry basket in my inventory and it completed my "say hello" task.
  • Windows 11
  • English
  • single-player

MoT

Greenhorn
I am completely unable to give the missing stock list to Pierre. Every time i attempt to give it to him it simply opens up a conversation. I have also attempted to give the item to other NPC's and the same thing occurs, the item is not even attempted to be given and i instead start a conversation. Windows 11, English, Single-Player

Infranexx

Newcomer
Audio in the main menu and in-game is saturated. I have not found any solution to this bug (It only happens in the game, the rest of the audio on my PC is without problems)
Please assist me with this issue, thanks!
(No modded)
-Win 11
-Spanish