Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

SkyeBerryJam

Newcomer
Type of phone: Android. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Details of your issue: Character movement broken in cutscenes, dialogue plays, character won't move, skip is pressable. Specifically scenes like the first wizard tower scene, character stands in the entryway doing nothing. Or the homeless guy's first cutscene, wheelchair man says check around the corner, character stands there doing nothing.

No screenshots/video

Normal load (wake up in bed)

Other relevant info: Using tap to move + auto attack they do not bug out, might have something to do with the movement system for cutscenes on mobile. Means an OK temporary fix is using the control swap button and switching to tap to move right before cutscenes if you know they're coming.

BlueFarol

Newcomer
Type of phone : Ipad (7th generation)
Details of my issue : it ran into black screen. You can normally play one day after save then normally play other day but in that day when you walk to any map it suddenly turn dark and I can’t touch anything. I already updated and reinstalled too but this problem still appear. I delete and play in new save file, it still happend this problem.
It’s still happened even I re-installed many time. This is worst

Lars95

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy Tab S8
issue: cannot access Crafts room tile in the community center. Whenever I try to click on the tile, it won't open up. The others work fine, only the Craftsroom is not working. I have tried to restart the game multiple times, it still doesn't work.
Screen_Recording_20240402_195849_1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1).gif

Kalinas

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air - 5th Gen (iOS 17.4.1)

Details of your issue: (e.g. what is happening and where? what were you doing in the game when this happened? are you consistently experiencing this problem?)

Game is crashing to the iPad Home Screen while playing. App remains in the active apps when I swipe up to see all open apps. Clicking on it though doesn’t return me to the same moment I was at before the game closed/crashed…it brings me back to the concerned ape white logo screen.

It tends to occur when I’m in the inventory or menu screen (crafting for example) or performing actions like chopping trees/watering crops/giving gifts.

I use a DS4 controller over Bluetooth and it’s fully charged which stays connected. The crash happens on the farm, in the town, the mine, etc. I can play for an hour and no issue sometimes, but other it crashes after just moving things in a chest at the start of the day. Just a few minutes ago, I lost all of my Summer day 1 progress at 12:30am. It was fine all that day until the very end as I was watering plants before running to bed.

I’ve noticed it may be when additional input from the controller like the D-Pad is pressed while in the menu. Maybe I’m hitting two at a time or a strange combo? Not quite sure. It’s definitely gotta be controller related though as I when I try to play without it, it seems to be ok.

Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?

This was a normal, freshly loaded game from the start screen and the day begins in the bed. This is the standalone paid version from the iOS App Store and not the Arcade one (I don’t have access to Apple Arcade to test that version of the game).

Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related).

I do also have the Magic Keyboard attached as well, but it plays fine when no controller being used and the keyboard on. I do sometimes use the touchscreen of the iPad to move things in the inventory since it’s faster than moving the item around with my controller cursor. I have closed all of my other apps. Restarted my iPad multiple times. Then reopened the game, but it will still randomly crash when giving input commands from the DS4 controller. I forgot the DS4 and then paired it again with my iPad. The controller works fine in my other games like Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Adventure of Mana, FFTactics: WotL, etc.

Quick addition to this:
I took my Switch Pro controller and added it to my iPad through Bluetooth. I started the same Summer day 1 of year 1. I opened my chests and was taking out the tools/seeds I would need to redo my work from before. I checked the crafting window to see how to make a mayonnaise machine…then I swapped tabs to the relationships, then back to the crafting tab. After which, I went to close the window using my controller button and the game crashed back to the iPad Home Screen. App was still open in active apps. Not even an in-game hour passed from opening the game.

Last edited:

Hannahmacc93

Cowpoke
Type of device: iPad Mini 6 iOS 17.3.1 - using with Apple Pencil 2
Details of your issue: Having similar issues as others reported. Can't click on interactable items, worst with petting animals, kegs, jars, shops, etc, have to fully zoom in or out or walk away and back again. It seems to be getting worse and worse, happens pretty much every time I try to interact with something now. Restarting doesn't seem to help. Seems to be the same issue whether using apple pencil or finger.

Load type: Happens on any time of load, fresh or emergency, happens every save, every day

Type of phone: ipad 5th gen
Details of your issue: whenever i load my game in from my last save, it kicks me out immediately, yes i am consistently experiencing this problem but only in one file
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/dguOTWHzJeA
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? i tried both ways of loading in (when i’m in bed, and when i’m out of the bed) but both of the loading methods result in the same thing (the game crashing)
Any other info that might be relevant: nothing that i can think of

toskopado

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Motorola Moto E20
Details of your issue: The character freezes and the game completely freezes when I use a tool I quickly switch to another item
Screenshots/video: Any other info that might be relevant: The game unfreezes and returns to normal when I use a sword or scythe.

girl

Greenhorn
I am currently on a chromebook and the game just keeps crashing . I uninstalled and lost a lot of progress and then resinstalled and the same issue. This has been happening since 4/5/2024

rosie128672

Newcomer
Phone Type: iphone Xr

Issue: when I open my game and go to load one of my safe files, it lets me open the safe file and continue where I left off, but as soon as the file loads in it freezes on the screen, and all my fences are gone and all I can do is zoom out and zoom in and I can’t do anything. I have tried offloading the app resetting my phone, and opening and closing that multiple times and nothing is working.

Attachments

Ayyymee

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 11, up to date software
Details of your issue: game keeps crashing. Has happened when trying to enter places like the wizards tower and library. Also happens outside when walking so seems random. Happens at different times of day. Afterwards it sometimes lets me do an emergency start and will only loose a few game hours progress. Other times have to load in as usual waking up in bed. Today played for 3 hours and happened 4 times.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu Or was it an "emergency load" - both

Newest version and no other apps open in the background

8missy8

Newcomer
Type of device: iPad 9th gen, system is update (game wise as well)
details of issue; loaded game today after playing for a few hours and then saved the game and then closed, came back and it puts my screen in the corner of my farm and I can’t move I can’t do anything and I’ve tried restarting iPad, restarting game nothing is working, another issue I find is the fishing sound doesn’t go away after I’ve fished i have to close game completely for it to stop. The screen game not loading correctly is brand new from today, fishing noise has been since the 1.5 came to mobile.

on the day of your issue
, did you load your game through the load menu or was it an emergency load: through the load menu.

newest version and nothing else running

didnt get video of the fishing sound.

Attachments

lunapenucca

Newcomer
I downloaded the Android version to my tablet yesterday, but there is no sound or music in the game, what could be the problem? I checked the tablet's settings

HangryPanda

Newcomer
Type of Phone: Samsung S24 Ultra

I can no longer see my saved file. I can still load my current farm when I open the game but if I try to find the save file, I can't find it. I followed the instructions posted by concernedape and downloaded the same app(File Manager +). It was working well the other day but when I tried to look for my save file today to copy a backup it was gone. As you can see on the screenshot, the folder is empty. I'm worried that if I accidentally uninstall the game, I'll have to start a new farm all over again. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Attachments

Hi, currently playing on android. I accidentally removed the bed out of the house after the second upgrade, now I cannot place the bed back anywhere inside the house. Been waiting till 2:00AM to pass out for days now.. :(

Neoaurelia

Newcomer
For some reason, the fishing sound effect has started playing throughout my game without stopping. I tried turning the game off and on again and it's still playing that awful sound. Anyone else have this problem?

leonardoSW

Cowpoke
Device Type: Moto E 7 Plus (Android)

(I write here from Portuguese to English using Google Translate. So excuse any spelling mistakes or nonsense words.)

Issue: For some time now, a bug has been occurring where the screen goes completely black, making it impossible for the player to continue playing. Game sounds still work. Unfortunately, the game does not save the day played so far and when you restart the game, all of the day's progress is lost.

I'm also experiencing another bug, where the magnet rings are no longer working. Both the small and large rings are no longer working. I can't say for sure if the other rings are working, but the glowing rings are.

I also had a problem with the Galaxy Sword. I was playing normally, finishing SR QI's mission to go down the entire mine, again, and, the next day, after sleeping, the sword simply wasn't doing any damage anymore. I tried to destroy the monsters but the damage it was causing was very low, it looked like the game's starting sword.

noddy

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro 11in. (2020)
Details of your issue: Games crashes and freezes multiple times throughout playing, in the mines, in the farm and in the town. It’s pretty random but has been happening consistently since the game update. Recently it’s been happening more frequently and I’ve tried just letting it be but it’s pretty annoying to have to restart the same day.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Happens both instances.
Any other info that might be relevant: I use a controller and the touch screen, still happens. I have about 120GB of free space and no other apps are open. Still happens.