Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Sven

Newcomer
Hey there I really need help please!

Type of device:
IPad Air 4. Gen
Details of your issue: I just walked into Gunthers Museum where I already gathered over 80 minerals, gems and artifacts and they were all gone! I’ve seen lots of people on the internet with the same problem and got to this support page hoping there is a quick solution getting back my collection.

Screenshots/video:
IMG_1585.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Loaded through the “start from last save point” -thing but I discovered this several ingame days after logging in.

Any other info that might be relevant:
I can’t tell how many items i exactly lost but about 80-90 and this would be really bad if I had to search for all of them again.

looking forward your help,
thank you in advance
Sven

Babacar

Newcomer
Téléphone: Samsung GalaxieA31

Details de mon problème : Bonjour, je viens d'acheter le jeu, je le voulais depuis 3 ans et maintenant que je viens de l'avoir, regardez ce que j'ai eu en cadeau, des déformations de cartes , aidez-moi s'il vous plaît !

Attachments

Jillion

Newcomer
I went to the saloon to buy food. The amount of health each items restored was less than it was two days ago in game. Salad restored 45 health, bread restored 20 health, spaghetti restored 30 health, and pizza restored 60 health. The energy they restored stayed the same and the prices were unchanged. A couple in game days ago I bought a salad that restored 50 health that I still have it in my inventory, and it still says it restores 50 health while the one he's selling says 45. I did just take my second star drop tea yesterday in the game at the fair, I got one previously for reaching floor 100 of the mines. I tried updating my game to see if that would help, but it didn’t. When I encountered this, I just played from the start of the day. I even started the day over and nothing changed. I now have an emergency save of me in the store after playing through the day again up until around the time the store was open. I’m playing on iOS, English language settings, single player. My version number is 1.5.6.
IMG_1.png
IMG_3.png
IMG_2.png
IMG_4.png

Elo

Newcomer
Device : IPad Air 4
Issue : I can’t buy anything from Marnie as I do from other shops eventhough I’m doing exactly the same. This bug occurs since August