Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Jack64701

Newcomer
Phone: galaxy s21 5g
Version 1.5.6
Multiple days from both regular and emergency wake up
I have no waterfall in cindersnap forest, but I have a spot for a goby in my fish tab
Screenshot_20240709_232700.jpg
Screenshot_20240710_094304.jpg

seob

Greenhorn
I do not play on mobile but I have a Nintendo switch, sometimes when on a horse I glitch through buildings on my farm if I bump into them.

arut3mis

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad 9, iOS 17.5.1
Game version: 1.5.6.39
Details of your issue: I have encountered three major problems with my game. I recently started playing, I'm almost 70 hours into my first save, and these three problems have been happening since the beginning. 1. I can't remove decorations from the walls. I've tried using all the tools, all types of touch controls, I've moved away from the wall, moved closer again, and I've also tried using a PS4 controller via Bluetooth on the iPad, but nothing solves the problem. When I put up a picture, window or wall light, I can't take it off. 2. I can't change the wallpaper on the walls that divide the rooms. I've tried dozens of times. 3. The game's ambient sound is always like I'm using a fishing rod. Even closing the game and opening it again, the sound still remains. I've tried taking the fishing rod out of my inventory, but the sound continues. I can only get rid of the sound by turning the ambient sound volume down to zero.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load"? Problems happen every time I use the game, no matter the loading method.
Any other info that might be relevant: I've already searched for people with the same problems on Google, I found some people talking about it, but I didn't find a solution.

jennnniifferrr

Greenhorn
PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN TRYING TO REPORT THIS FOREVER
i’ve had these two bugs since june.

NOT SAVING AT WHEN I GO TO SLEEP
first one is quite major, when i go to sleep at the end of the day to save the game and i swear it’s when i had made so much progress it doesn’t save, after it shows you the amount of money you had that day it then takes you to the page where it actually saves so it goes “saving…” which is in white and then if it saves it says “your progress has been saved” or something in green but instead of that happening the white saving… goes on FOREVER and never saves.

second
- fishing wiring sound goes on forever and can’t remove it

sometimes if i’m fishing and it takes particularly long to catch a fish the wiring sound just stays there even if i had finished fishing.

INFO -
my phone is a iphone X
i think my version is 1.5.6 same as most mobile
i do have recordings of the saving problem i just don’t know how to upload it

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Version 1.5.6
Multiple days from both regular and emergency wake up
I have no waterfall in cindersnap forest, but I have a spot for a goby in my fish tab View attachment 23930View attachment 23931
You are on 1.6, there is no waterfall and no goby, that is not a spot for goby, you have tilapia selected and the other fish are the crimsonfish, angler, lava eel, legend, scorpion carp, and dorado (in order from top to bottom)

SnorkelingSnail

Greenhorn
Chromebook (still mobile ver of game)
Details of your issue: Any cutscene that requires interaction doesn't work, the skip option is available but can't move character and no dialogue options appear. Background noise continues so game isn't frozen, just can't move. It fixes when cutscene is skipped but that isn't ideal lol. Playing using invisible joystick & 1 button (with game dashboard but don't think that's related)
Screenshot 2024-07-17 8.26.17 PM.png

I use a backbone one controller and everything time I open up the inventory tab and switch to another tab like crafting or level tracker the moment I click either the B button, move a joystick, click a trigger, use a D-pad input of other controller button, the game crashes.

I am on the latest app version and my IPhone is up to date.

Update after more testing

From what I have gathered if you use a hybrid of touch controls and game pad inputs the game will crash.

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I downloaded the Android version to my tablet yesterday, but there is no sound or music in the game, what could be the problem? I checked the tablet's settings
Try turning silent mode off
Hi, currently playing on android. I accidentally removed the bed out of the house after the second upgrade, now I cannot place the bed back anywhere inside the house. Been waiting till 2:00AM to pass out for days now.. :(
Try using the button and joystick layout to place it

chitt1

Newcomer
My game has been crashing all day. You open the game, and it asks you if you want to pick up where you left off. It says loading for a few seconds then kicks me off. It's updated and I have connection. I've emailed support with no reply. I don't know what else to do. This is the only game I play. Android phone samsung a14

Ereo

Helper
My game has been crashing all day. You open the game, and it asks you if you want to pick up where you left off. It says loading for a few seconds then kicks me off. It's updated and I have connection. I've emailed support with no reply. I don't know what else to do. This is the only game I play. Android phone samsung a14
Does it happen as well when you select “no”? That sounds like a faulty save.

nezoraruby

Greenhorn
Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A13
Device Model: SM-A136U

Details: There's a lot of posts here and I really do not feel like going over every single one to see if the spouse bug was already reported in the past. Anyway, the spouse (I chose Sebastian let me play how I want to) is supposed to say 14/14, not 14/12. If this was already reported in the past, you guys can disregard this post.

Attachments

Grashok

Newcomer
I got this Bug. It was at first Week and at Friday exactly at 4pm 10 minutes in the Museum.
I wasnt able to close the Help Window, i tryd it around 10 Minutes. Its allways poped up again. After i closed the Game and when i asked, to continue the last game save, the Window was closed.
Im using Samsung S20 and the 1.5 update

Attachments

Jack64701

Newcomer
Version 1.5.6
When trying to organize museum the inventory box is three boxes tall at the bottom and cannot be made smaller or change size of screen to see the bottom row on the museum. So bottom row is unable to be reorganized.

Attachments

Mobile: Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
Issue: When playing Journey of the Prarie King, screen zooms in, making it extremely difficult to use joysticks and buttons. I am unable to zoom out in the middle of the game. This could also have something to do with the fact that whenever I enter and leave a cutscene, the screen is zoomed in to the maximum. I've tried locking the pinch to zoom setting, but I would still zoom in every time.
1000000525.jpg

Type of device: Chromebook with v1.5.6, build 52

Details of your issue: My save files aren't showing up in the Android/data/com.chucklefish.stardewvalley/files/saves folder. That folder is empty. I was looking at that folder so I could transfer one of my saves to another device, but I am unsure where to find them if they are not in that folder. I created a new save to test if it would show up in the saves folder, but it didn't.

The save I want to transfer was originally a pre-1.5 save, and I can still find that pre-1.5 version of it in the StardewValley folder in the main storage of the Chromebook. I was able to transfer that save to a different device okay, but I would like to play the 1.5 version of my save so I don't lose my progress.

Screenshots:
Empty Stardew Save Folder.png

The empty folder

Stardew Saves 7-25.24.png

My saves

razzlecass

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 14 pro playing on iOs thru Apple Arcade single player in English.

I am experiencing constant crashing. I've started saving backup files but now it has started crashing when I hit "save backup." So frustrating.

colonel_corto

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad, 7th generation, iPadOS 17.5.1
Details of your issue: At the tops of the walls of the player house, various tiles seem to glitch (see attached screenshots). This problem has existed for some time.

Attachments

Rulerofcats45

Newcomer
Hi this is an incredibly consistent bug that is why I decided to make a post

Iphone 12

I am using a backbone which is a controller and every time I click “new” yo create a new game using the controller the game will crash every single time without fail. When I click “new” with my finger however it continues normally. Since i was using a
controller I found it confusing until I figured it out but even though there is a work around I still feel this issue should be fixed so controllers can work seamlessly in the game. Thank you for your time