Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

chelsee1995

Newcomer
PHONE: SAMSUNG S23 FE

Attempting to use the sewing machine at Emily's house for the first time. The sewing machine won't accept the cloth or any items and keeps rejecting them.

Load game - woke up at 6:00

Screenshot attached. I have tried with multiple different items to see if that was the issue but keeps rejecting.

Attachments

chelsee1995

Newcomer
SAMSUNG GALAXY S23 FE

Load game and emergency load (happens frequently)

When trying to eat food in the mines, the whole screen will freeze and the food and energy you should have got from the food will disappear. You are still able to zoom in and out of screen but can't function anything for approx 5 seconds. Frustrating when it's high quality food or meals.

No screenshot attached.

chiaro404

Newcomer
I re-installed it yesterday and now everytime that I go fishing the sound of the rope keeps playing forever and it drives me crazy, I’m using iOS version 17.4.1. I cannot play the game with sound or I have to avoid fishing completely which is quite frustrating, I tried loading a new game but it’s the same the sound gets stucked… 😭

blade.zzn

Newcomer
Issue: The game crashes when I want to walk out of the building. I can always leave house but when I want to enter and leave any other building on my farm it crashes.

lionluver2005

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad mini gen 6 with PadOS 17.4.1
Details of your issue: I was playing for the first time yesterday with no issues. I was using the touchscreen to get around. The next day I load my save and it lets me use my 8bitdo SN30 pro controller to play. While playing it crashed after 5-10 mins of playing. I accidentally deleted my save file because I wasn’t used to the button layout on my controller for this game. Anytime I try to start a new game, the title screen moves to the right like usual but then goes black and forces me to the home screen. I’ll check and see that the app is still running in the background but it’s just a black screen. I can’t get past the title screen all of a sudden.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? No, neither happened.
Any other info that might be relevant: i have the latest software update both on iPad and on the stardew valley app. By the way im using the Apple Arcade version. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn’t work. I tried deleting the folder and that didn’t work.