Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

saraingreen

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad (9th generation) iOS 17.3.1
Details of your issue: Fishing 'reel' sound continues to play after you stop fishing. Persists on any area of the map and the home screen as well. Have to exit the game, close the app, and restart to get it to resolve.
Screenshots/video: I'm not sure how to upload a video of it, I will try the next time it happens.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? - load game menu
Any other info that might be relevant:
This has been happening fairly consistently since I started playing on my iPad in November.

Katep

Newcomer
Having problems while loading the app. I’m trying to play where I left off but the app keeps crashing. If I try any other previous saves it works but not on the one I’m currently working on.
Phone: iPhone 13 Pro max

josephine0806

Greenhorn
Having problem on mobile Android stardewvalley;
Phone:Oppox5pro
Both of my infinity sword and infinity hammer damage became 20-50 its supposed to be at least 80-100damage and above. Not sure if it after i went to to volcano and did some upgrade to my ring and wearing on and off it became like this. Any solution to fix this:( thank you
Now its really hard to go mining to earn money
Attachments

Attachments

acidicanxiety

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone SE, iOS Version 16.6.1
Details of your issue: The game crashes whenever I try to change my character's appearance at the Shrine of Illusions. As soon as my character pays the fee to change their appearance, the game crashes. I tried doing this over twice, and the crash happened consistently. This is a Year 4 save, and I don't think I've ever interacted with the Shrine of Illusions on this save before.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load"?: Through the Load Game menu.

Boredom_Fun

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Moto g6 pure
Details of your issue: My game keeps crashing as soon as I enter house or areas and will not reload to the same time or day. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and will not work, in fact it makes it worse and I cant get as far in the game
Screenshots/video: sadly don't have any
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I have had both happen but "emergency load" worked better then waking up in a bed
( It started in first winter and after trying to reinstall it I couldn't even get to first summer)

brooklyn.s00

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 11
Details of your issue: every time i try to drop off items in the community center, specifically at the bulletin board, when i exit out i cannot move. i can switch between items and zoom in and out but not move. it happens every single time i go to the bulletin board, but the other rooms like the vault work just fine. the only way i can fix it is by closing the app.
Screenshots/video: i have a video but it won't let me upload it.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load"?: on the day of my issue i loaded my game through the "load game" menu.

Attachments

Slowz

Newcomer
Type of phone: Moto E(7) (Android 10)
Details of your issue: The max energy increase with temporary buffs; When you eat a food that temporarily increases your max energy, save a backup and enter the game again, the buff disappears, but its effect remains and this increases your max energy.
Screenshots/video:

Attachments

sethpierce69

Newcomer
I’ve noticed that on the switches version items you put in the shipping’s bin don’t always give you the money that you are supposed to get I put peppers and blueberries in the shipping bin and only got money from the peppers

YBER

Newcomer
Tipo de telefone: Sansung galaxy A31 Android 12 e Sansung Galaxy A7 Android 8.0.0

Detalhes do seu problema: A boia de qualidade não estão funcionando, peixes que deveriam vim de qualidade iridiun continuam de ouro.
Testei em outro save e em outro celular porém em nenhum funcionou.

Last edited:

Amriyst

Newcomer
Type of phone: i pad air gen.4
Details of your issue: it happen already a couple of times, that while i normally play the screen goes to black exept for the energy bar and the first toolbar. The only thing i can do its close and re open the game but then it restart my day and so i lose all my progress. It happens randomly while i walk. it happen already 3 times.
Screenshots/video:
IMG_2934.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
it was a new game i just started and i played normally without any “emergency load” when i reload the game because it gives me the black screen i restart the Day from the bed at 6 am. I also play with the apple pen if that can help.

MediaGemini

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Moto G Stylus 4g 2023
Anbernic rg353v
Retroid Pocket 2+
Details of your issue: Graphical glitches in background trees and shorelines. Very disorienting to look at for long periods of time, especially during fishing. The water textures in particular flash on and off as the water moves. Happens on all of my android devices.

Loaded game normally through the Load Game option.

Really hoping this gets fixed during the 1.6 update, it's been a problem since 1.5 hit mobile.

Attachments

arglbargh

Newcomer
Version: Android 1.5.6.52
Type of phone: Samsung Tablet
Details of your issue: Sprinklers, seed makers and plants in one area of greenhouse disappeared over night. (Bottom two rows, two sprinklers & all plants except those on the very left)
Screenshots/video:
1000000457.jpg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load game
Other info: made some changes to the greenhouse the preceding game day, but not in the affected area.1000000457.jpg

Last edited:

Untitled

Newcomer
Type of device : ipad 10th gen
Version 1.5.6.39
Details of issue : museum bottom part cannot be reorganized because the tool section is blocking it
IMG_3958.png

Tomas

Newcomer
Tipo de teléfono: galaxy A14
Detalle del error:fallo de texturas en la orilla de los rios , oceanos. casa de willy , charcos de agua de cada tipo de granja.
El fallo lo tengo desde que lo compre en la play store

BlueFarol

Newcomer
Type of phone : Ipad (7th generation)
Details of my issue : it ran into black screen. You can normally play one day after save then normally play other day but in that day when you walk to any map it suddenly turn dark and I can’t touch anything. I already updated and reinstalled too but this problem still appear. I delete and play in new save file, it still happend this problem.

Attachments

Oren4

Newcomer
for some reason I can’t upgrade my regular coop to a big coop! I have the materials and cash needed. My coop is also filled to the max. But when i go to Robin the option for big coop is not there, only a regular and a deluxe coop for some reason. I am on IOS 16.1.1 on a iPhone 8

v4leeeee

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro 3rd Gen, running on iOS 17.4
Details of your issue: So I just downloaded SV from the app store. I downloaded both the bought versioin and also the arcade versions after the problem first occurred and it occurs with both versions of the game. I wanted to use a PS5 controller because I use it to play Disney Dreamlight Valley and on that game, it works perfectly fine. But, in SV, when I selected New Game, it completely crashed. Again this is both with the arcade version (SV+) and regular SV. I did goaround it by using my finger to select new game and it worked seemingly fine after that. But when I went to Clint's on day 2 or 3 to open a geode, it crashed. I don't think these games on iOS are communicating too well with the bluetooth PS5 controller.
Screenshots/video: The app just crashes there's nothing to really show
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
This was a regular load. Like I said above, tried to select New Game with the controller and it immediately crashed unless I used my finger to go through the intro steps. And everything was regular til Clint's with the geode issue. I haven't tried anything else because I didn't want to keep repeating days and losing progress in case the game crashed again randomly.

SkyeBerryJam

Newcomer
Android
Tutorial bugged when not using default touch to move controls.
When you try to use the invisible joystick controls the tutorial message in front of the bus stop about tapping and holding to move never goes away

Kendy

Newcomer
Type of phone: That doesn't matter in this case. This happens on my Galaxy phone and iPad so I assume it's just a problem with the mobile version.
Details of your issue: Every time I load a save file, the toolbar size resets to the default size instead of what I had it set to be. This has been happening ever since the 1.5 update came out on mobile. Here's a Twitter post with a video of it.