Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

alhzeny

Newcomer
Type of phone: Iphone 11 IOS version 17.2.1
Details of issue: So I recently downloaded Stardew Valley which is about a month ago. Everything was fine until one day game crushed after I opened it but I do not remember if it was load game or an emergency load. And what happened was when i opened it my character was nowhere to be seen and the only thing i could do was zoom in and zoom out. I kept trying to reopen the game but the problem persisted. And i deleted it to re-download it. After downloading it, my saved game was gone and i had to start over. Its been few days from that day on, and i encountered another bug where when i go to community center and open up the bulletin board, after closing it i cannot move to anywhere. Toolbar works but my character wont move and time also freezes. I keep opening and closing the game during the day so again I am not sure it was an emergency load or not.
I dont know if it is relevant or it is an another bug but I have set a time limit for this app and when I ignore the time limit and continue to game, after few minutes game crashes. When i open it again it takes me to the load game menu and makes me start from the morning even though i actually played that day halfway.
IMG_7108.png

Millenium

Newcomer
I had a phoenix ring forged with another ring, when I passed out during combat, instead of being revived I got sent to Harvey and lost lots of important items. my rings are not working

momoValley

Newcomer
Type of phone:
Android 11
MotoG Stylus
RAM 4.00GB
ROM 128GB
Display 2300×1080

Details of your issue:
App version 1.5.6.52
Encountered a Special Green Slime in the mines > killed the slime against an upper wall > dropped clothing item landed in the middle of the wall out of the protagonist's reach [attached photo of the item in
the wall].

Attachments

scl

Newcomer
Hello!

There’s a problem with placing pathways on any screen that is not my farm screen. I cannot place them on the 1-2 tiles at the end of the screen. On the farm screen I can zoom in and place them perfectly right to the edge/end but that doesn’t work anywhere else. When holding the pathway piece the green “available” tiles appear but do not work at the edge of the screen.
Thank you!

Attachments

Phone: Iphone X Mini

glitch:every time I put something in the friendship bundles my game freezes (I.e Time blinks but doesn’t move and controls are disabled.. all I can Do is close the app and restart the day)

MommaBlueMoon

Newcomer
Hi there! Apple iPhone user. No new updates available for me. Version 1.5.6.39

consistently game freezes (I can scroll thru items in left column but the time is frozen without a pop up menu or window) when viewing the community center bundle (possibly the enchanters specifically) I believe it has crashed on both a new load up and a emergency load up. Closing and reopening app put me back earlier in day.

Game also did not allow me to exit out of the sewing machine window but still allowed me to interact with it. The emergency load did not work and put me back in bed beginning of day.

TdZink

Newcomer
Stardew Valley+ (Apple Arcade) crashes when using Backbone One (gen 2) controller. The controller is the PlayStation edition.

Game randomly crashes throughout the day. Sometimes it will go half of an in game day before crashes and others it will crashes after just a few in game hours. Crashes are random and always happens on a button press. Not the same button or same place in the game.

iPhone 15 Pro Max
iOS 17.2.1

TdZink

Newcomer
Hi friends, I’m playing on1.5.6 build 46 on iOS 17.2.1 on an iPhone 13 Pro. I’ve been playing with a backbone and when I try to process a geode if I just select it with x the game crashes, I can however drag and drop it to process.

thanks!
Are you playing the Apple Arcade version or the standalone paid version.

eldrain

Newcomer
SAMSUNG S22
Can't collect a reward from the Junimo Bundles. I got 1 reward, but the gift just appeared on the bottom of the page. I click on it nothing happens. Also now when i drop items in the box they are not appear there. Can't progress.

DUBlajes

Greenhorn
Type of phone: POCO X3 NFC

Details of the issue: When playing with a wired XB360 controller or a Bluetooth PS4 controller, when picking up items, pressing X , rapidly picks it up and puts it down. Same happens when using a tool.

anemondya

Cowpoke
Type Phone: Samsung A10S Android 11, RAM 2, ROM 32 GB
Using the latest update 1.5.6.52 version
Details issues:

- Force close
- My First time, I got an ancient seed and couldn't donate it to Gunther
- I Can't exit the game by clicking the "back button" after pressing the "exit title" on this game. In 1.4 version I can do it normally.
- I can't find the "save" option, only "Save Back Up" after using the latest update, and then it writes "... previously when off" if I click my load save. thank you

Plants1851

Newcomer
iPad (6th generation)
Every once in a while, probably around 10-20% of the time, closing the options menu crashes my game.
This has occurred when I start where I left off and on normal days.
I use an Xbox 1 controller.

Eunipunk

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 4

Details of your problem: I have a 167-hour game, I'm on the 14th of autumn of the year 5. When I try to sleep in the bed of the main farm (or even inept it in the bed of the ginger island farm) the game crashes and takes me out of the application, when I open the application again I am back on the 14th, it doesn't matter if I try to sleep in the morning, at night or if I faint from fatigue, the game always closes when I try to sleep and advance the next day.

Screenshots/video: YouTube Link https://youtu.be/JkAHbZbdeCU?si=7qMVyCTISmB2nMAx

On the day of your problem, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in bed)? Or was it an "emergency charge" (that is, one in which you start at noon wherever you left it)?: The video shows how both ways of opening the game crashes.

Any other information that may be relevant: (additional details that may not fit into the main problem or something that you think could be: My husband Harvey is not in bed as can be seen in the video, despite being early in the early hours of the morning. The truth is I have no idea why that problem happened, I was playing normally as usual and only one day he didn't let me advance to the next day of the game. It makes me very sad because I can no longer advance in the game, no matter what I do and this game has a very great sentimental value for me, I would not like to lose it, I tried to turn off the iPad but I didn't fix the problem either.

IMG_0806.png
IMG_0807.png
IMG_0808.png

libbymcbride

Newcomer
Could you please help! I’m on mobile, I just got to the cutscene of Pennys 14 heart event and there is a chest on the wall and I can’t do anything to get to it and it has all my stuff in it even my Big Jumino Plush :( I would really like it back and to get rid of the red chest on my screen I’ve tried to go back to my previous file but it begins where the cutscene appears so I can’t do anything about it, thank you for taking the time to read this and I really hope there is something that can be done about it because I’ve tried everything

Attachments

Lilbituseful

Farmhand
I am playing on a Samsung s23+. I have the latest update. At certain times things needing to be collected on the lower half of the screen, such as at the bottom of the farm or the front of the inside of the gazebo, will not let me collect them. I've tried several times to come back to them only to still not be able to collect them. Also, at times the stores will not let me purchase from them even when the store owner is there. The items needing to be foraged or collected then overrun my farm, such as weeds or rocks & wood. I have started it & restarted both with morning starts & emergency starts.

cest_la_vee

Greenhorn
Iphone SE 2022

Details
: When I fish anywhere, after a certain time, the reeling sound stays around even when I'm not fishing anymore. It never goes away after that and I have to force close the game. I exited to title on the video and the sound was still there.
Video: Audio bug

Squishyyy

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13 mini version 161.1

Details of your issue: I go to change my name in the Wizard’s tower, it kicks me out before I can do anything. I click yes to pay 500G to change my name and then it kicks me out of the game

Screenshots/video: Video -> https://media.discordapp.net/attach...9d1ecdb222966cdb483218ce07b6e0b2030de7d0d3ce&

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
It’s been happening since I started the game.

Darxietime

Greenhorn
Type of phone: IPad Pro 12.9” update 17.4
Details of your issue: When I start the game up and try to load in to a new game it will completely close the app. As well as in the game when I am trying to do certain actions(I.e. fishing or clay farming, or something where I receive and item and switch to another immediately) the game will freeze. My character will not move and the time will freeze. I can still scroll the item wheel but I cannot do anything. So I will have to close out and start the day over again. Or if I had remembered to force save start from there. These issues have caused me to need to force save multiple times through the game just in case this happen. My wife also has a bug where the sound of the fishing reel is still reeling when she finished the mini game already. I love the game a lot and have played on many systems and it seems that the IPad is the only one with this issue that I have found.
Screenshots/video: I am writing this from my phone so I don’t have any.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Both, this issue will happen no matter the load area. This issue has been happening for a couple days IRL.
Any other info that might be relevant: i have noticed that the Apple Arcade version is more up-to-date that the non Apple Arcade version of SDV. I am not sure if this is part of the issue but thought I’d point it out. Although this may not be relevant it would be nice to have the controls be the same at switch or console if we have a controller connected. I find the UI to be a little difficult to navigate with controller as some actions can only be done by touch screen. Just being at the same level on mobile as on console would be awesome.

EKOH173

Newcomer
I want a refund, I purchased the game just 20 minutes and I can’t even play it, I wake up pick up the seeds and start clearing out part of the yard when my character stops moving completely, I can still switch weapons I can’t access my inventory the only way to fix it is to close the game restarting me from when I woke up. Biggest waste of $5 idk what’s wrong but this game is unplayable.