Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

TheLionShot

Newcomer
Hello,

So it has been 1 year since my first post about the bug that couldnt let me play stardew valley, I do not know if you were busy or not, but I'll reach out again:
(For some reason it is not possible to attach a recording file, so I'll add a youtube link)
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Game version: 1.5.6 build 52
Bug:
Every time I load my account it crashes
More about the bug: (https://youtu.be/9WQ_ttMYTrs?si=gURbYehh-k6qR9ON ) ( The Bug)
My older post has almost every information I think you need ( https://forums.stardewvalley.net/th...-here-updated-feb-20.14953/page-81#post-88810 ) ( My older post)
Please fix this.

MrVilppo

Newcomer
Found another bug. Almost in all water places expect the sea(at least haven't noticed it in there), when the tide rises up, the textures go up too and it glitches the textures like this.
Screenshot_20231222-234859.png

oiyekimi

Newcomer
IMG_0178.png

Type of phone: Ipad
Details of your issue: sometimes the screen crashs and i cant move or do anything, and sometimes te screens go all black (the most of the times when im fishing)
On the day .. : I wake up in the bed

Type of phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max

Running iOS 17.1.2

Issue with magnetism on forged ring with magnet buff. Forged iridium ring suddenly stopped producing magnetism effect. Removing ring and putting back on does not work, restarting does not work, unforging and reforging does not work. Problem persists and unsure how to replicate. This problem began today and I made the ring several irl weeks ago with no issue. Makes mining difficult in late game.

sleepymommyowl

Farmhand
Type of phone: Xiaomi Pad 5

Details of your issue: Can no longer interact with Leo - I was able to interact with him for his first 2-3 days in Pelican Town, but on a Monday (Spring), during his visit to Ginger Island, I could not tap/click on him. I still wasn't able to interact with him the next day, when he was by the mountain lake with Linus.

Screenshots/video: N/A

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? - I loaded the game normally, i.e., through the load game menu.

Any other info that might be relevant: I tried visiting Leo's town tree house in the afternoon of the abovementioned Monday, after I couldn't interact with him in his island hut. He was in the bottom right corner of the screen, in the void, outside the bounds of his tree house. Then I returned to his island hut on the same day and found him there again, but still couldn't interact with him.

23r0

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 8s
Details of your issue: My puppy is stuck in the left corner of the farm (outside of walkable area - and behind/in the wall). It is like this for a few ingame-days now. I can‘t reach him to pet him or fill up his water. At afternoons or when raining he magically appears in the house again but the next morning he‘s once again out and in the corner.
Information to the picture:
very left very upper corner directly next to item hotbar -> little doggo stuck in wall with empty water :(
right upper corner, half under the quest button -> normal doggo water bowl (which doesn‘t empty btw)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I don‘t know exactly when the bug started. I was searching him for 1-3 days and assumed he was just somewhere in the grass and was busy with other farm things before I found him up in the corner.
Any other info that might be relevant: no crash/ nothing out of the ordinary happened else
IMG_0321.png

23r0

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 8s
Details of your issue: My puppy is stuck in the left corner of the farm (outside of walkable area - and behind/in the wall). It is like this for a few ingame-days now. I can‘t reach him to pet him or fill up his water. At afternoons or when raining he magically appears in the house again but the next morning he‘s once again out and in the corner.
Information to the picture:
very left very upper corner directly next to item hotbar -> little doggo stuck in wall with empty water :(
right upper corner, half under the quest button -> normal doggo water bowl (which doesn‘t empty btw)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I don‘t know exactly when the bug started. I was searching him for 1-3 days and assumed he was just somewhere in the grass and was busy with other farm things before I found him up in the corner.
Any other info that might be relevant: no crash/ nothing out of the ordinary happened elseView attachment 18411
I have no idea how, but the issue is for now resolved.
Hope it doesn‘t happen again.

Running iOS 17.1.2

Issue with magnetism on forged ring with magnet buff. Forged iridium ring suddenly stopped producing magnetism effect. Removing ring and putting back on does not work, restarting does not work, unforging and reforging does not work. Problem persists and unsure how to replicate. This problem began today and I made the ring several irl weeks ago with no issue. Makes mining difficult in late game.
I came here to report the same issue.

Without any magnetism jewellery, the magnetism was working as usual.

Then I equipped Magnet Ring + Small Light Ring and the magnetism increased as expected.

But when I changed to Lucky Ring + Iridium Band, my magnetism went back to normal (as if wearing no item with a magnetism effect). Now no matter what I do or equip (even if wearing only Magnet Ring), my magnetism always stays on the normal (no buff) level.

I haven't tried any edible items with a magnetism effect.

iPad 9th Gen
iPad OS 17.2
SDV 1.5.6.39

View attachment 18375
Type of phone: Ipad
Details of your issue: sometimes the screen crashs and i cant move or do anything, and sometimes te screens go all black (the most of the times when im fishing)
On the day .. : I wake up in the bed
I've experienced the same issue.

It's happened a few times when entering another region (the road above the farm > Robin's house area, or Robin's house area > the town).

iPad 9th Gen
iPad OS 17.2
SDV 1.5.6.39

Device: Motorola G Pure

Issue: Whenever I enter the library and the cut scene goes to start, the game closes, I tried skipping the cut scene but it still closes. Now whenever I try to open the game it just crashes.

Ariellardz

Newcomer
(iPhone 11)
Hi I’ve been having this bug for a while now since the last update, and I have a cat in the game but the icon in the menu says I have a dog and it really bothers me lol. Here’s a screen shot-
IMG_5588.png

and then here’s my cat-
IMG_5589.png

olivetorture

Newcomer
Pixel 8: no recent updates.
Game will not load either via "where I left off" or load screen.
I have closed app, and "force closed" the app. I have tried from where I left off and tried loading in from save file. Game will go to black loading... screen and then crash

Fayez

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Huawei NOVA 7 5g
Details of the issue: today i decided to launch stardew Valley so i can play of course, but my current world is gone and my old world is back and it doesn't even work.
On the day of my issue i only clicked the load menu to load my world and didn't find it.
(i dont know if this is useful but i did backup save a couple of times)
(Update, i found my saves file but I have no idea what to do)
Screenshot_20240122_191455.jpg

This is my old world 👇
Screenshot_20240122_175914_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Last edited:

donghao

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 5
Details of your issue: Experiencing crashes during the Flower Dance and when delivering forging furnace blueprints, but no crashes during Easter. Using an Xbox controller for gameplay. The game crashes when interacting with an NPC during a story and pressing a button.
No screenshots or videos available as the issue is not easily reproducible.
On the day of the issue, did you load your game through the "Load Game" menu or was it an "emergency load" (starting mid-day where you left off)? Answer: Loaded the game through the "Load Game" menu, and the game was running in the background.
Other potentially relevant information: The issue occurs when the game is running in the background, and an Xbox controller is used.

And logs files

Attachments

adbu

Newcomer
HONOR 9X, Android 10
When trying to reorganize museum items, inventory is opened, so I can't organize the bottom third of the museum.

spacelettuce93

Newcomer
Details of your issue:
Today I opened the app after playing for a while and closing out. I always close out of my apps when I’m done. I tried to begin playing again and the game would crash every time I tried to load (continue from where I left off). I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it has deleted all of my save files that I’ve been playing for the past couple of years. This is hours of progress gone and it’s very discouraging.
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I started from where I left off but it wouldn’t load, just kept crashing.
Any other info that might be relevant: I have deleted the app and reinstalled before and it has never deleted all of my data. IMG_5959.png