Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Havingnoluck

Greenhorn
Type of device: iPad updated to 1.5 version of game
Details of issue: In new community tasks such as collecting hardwood for Robin or vegetables for Pierre, I’m unable to select items and put them in the boxes for them. Thus unable to complete the tasks. This has happened before and after the most recent update patch. L:View attachment 13691
Same thing happens to me. Happened with delivering bones to the museum and trash to the recycle bin behind the train station. I’m on an iPad as well. updated to 1.5 and latest iOS as well

MegaQueenBee

Newcomer
So for a week straight I've been getting the foraging level up message it won't go past it and I so far don't seem to get stuff to dig up at all ???

Type of phone: iPad Pro 5th generation latest version of iOS, 12.9”
Details of your issue: I keep getting this message at night. I select “Rancher” and it just gives me the message again the next night. Year one, fall.
Screenshots/video: attached.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I loaded through the load game menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: Thank you!
I have exactly same problem too on leveling fishing but on my Android Fairphone 3. Same message consisting each in-game day and got to choose fishing skill, it happened after I did reloaded the game after a really bad luck in-game dag.

Same message consisting each in-game day and got to choose fishing skill level 5, it happened after I did reloaded the game after a really bad luck in-game dag since it has always happening.
Please stop the consisting same messages each iday in-game, I am tired of choosing what kind fishing. Also it shows next day 1 level when reloading previous save.
Android Fairphone 3. Newest update.

Last edited:

Boxcars

Greenhorn
Every time I wake up, a profession level up (ex. Forester, Tiller, etc.) always pops up. It's getting tiresome to pick professions each day. (Version: 1.5.6.36)

Hannah545

Newcomer
Huawei android

Hi my game isn't loading, the save files are all there but when I click on them, there's a quick flash of the loading screen but then I'm back at the menu.

Please help!

lye

Newcomer
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

For some reason I am always selecting the profession level up for 5th level combat every day. Haven't gotten a level 6 notice too, though it should be by now I think? Just finished the regular mine. Now I notice that my health bar is much higher than my energy bar. (Woke up like this.)

Is it related? Could I keep playing?

Attachments

LaTartine

Greenhorn
Type of tablet : Galaxy Tab A (2016)
Model : SM-T580
Android version : 8.1.0

Details of your issue: Some UI elements are too small (someone else said scaling looks zoomed out and i agree). It's overall straining on the eyes and i'm having difficulties reading texts.

It's a consistent issue and i have the latest update.

Screenshot_20230115-121634.jpgScreenshot_20230115-121251.jpg (screenshot are blurry sorry)

Last edited:

expe

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

For some reason I am always selecting the profession level up for 5th level combat every day. Haven't gotten a level 6 notice too, though it should be by now I think? Just finished the regular mine. Now I notice that my health bar is much higher than my energy bar. (Woke up like this.)

Is it related? Could I keep playing?
Device: Nokia G11, android 11
I have the same issue with combat. Tried loading previous save, changed language (haven't tried resetting skill points in the sewers because I don't have a key yet). Decided to stop playing for some time, because I am over 300hp at this point :D
Here's video: https://youtu.be/ApKPHj5DWHU

Jjjjjasdfgh

Newcomer
Ipad air4
1.5.6.36. update

I cannot place a food on the table.

And I have a question.
Artifacts and minerals cannot be placed on the table?

The game is so much fun. This game are a part of my life.
Thank you very much for the quick update.

Moominion

Newcomer
I am on ipad pro 1st gen , ios and Stardew on latest version. Craft menu is buged, i can’t craft anymore !! The craft button desappeared, my inventory is not empty and i have all ingredients. This bug seems to be appeared since version 1.5.36
+1 for this issue, playing on iOS Ipad pro with 1.5.36. Crafting menus appears to have scaled to remove the craft button, definitely not inventory related. Worked on 1.5.35.
2135601A-6A71-421A-BF5F-B7346F590406.png
2135601A-6A71-421A-BF5F-B7346F590406.png

TheLionShot

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy A52s 5G

So update came out and I started Stardew Valley. As usual I played on my main account and started mid-day(game time) near bus station. Everything was fine until I went home and the game just crashed. I can't even look at my house from Robin shops "House reconstruction" (I dont remember button name). I tried to test if I could fix it by waiting untill 2:00 AM, but now as I load my save file from title screen I wake up from bed and the game crashes the same way.

Video: Here is a video showing me playing with my main account and crashing, then playing with an alt account, then agian with main and showing my house to see maybe something in the house is wrong. The video of the bug

Last edited: