Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

BugHunter

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPAD 12.9inch Pro 5th gen

Details of your issue: Unable to craft any item. Can not craft any item(bag is not full)

Screenshots/video:
lsmhncxbv3ca1.jpg

0yIIMA5s1Z4nq2lkf2pkJOVMT43faRwD7QPTqj7ms6Y.jpg

As you can see in the screenshot, there is no button and it does not allow me to craft any item.
I tried double clicking, click for long time, clicked everywhere(in case of invisible button) and it did not work out.

Seems like clicking item icon is working(when I clicked when the bag was full, "inventory is full" popped out meaning application is sensing icon is clicked). So, I made space in the bag and tried crafting again by clicking icon: It failed. Nothing happened.

Seems like there are multiple people having same issues:

There are more urls in reddit. Thanks for reading bug report.

ciavyn

Greenhorn
Hey guys! Am unable to reorganize the museum donations on the bottom display (green box), though I can adjust the rest. I’m guessing it has something to do with the oversized inventory block (yellow arrow).
iOS version of game with 1.5 update
iPad 10.5 Pro (2017) with latest OS update
Persistent and reliably reproducible

Attachments

redbobcat

Rancher
Game v1.5.6 build 36
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.2

Issue: Cannot use Emily’s sewing machine (don’t have my own). The interface opens full screen and any item I try to place into it jumps right back into my bag. Note, it was full screen too in build 35 with some weird item placements (see screenshot) but it did work, I was able to craft a pair of boots.

35B80EC9-8AC3-4B55-BB0A-9772BC55C495.png

Rayviathae

Greenhorn
been having an issue with putting things in preserve jars, mayo machines, and cheese machines. could also be in other processing machines but i haven't used them yet. seems to happen when they're put at the bottom of a building, where the wall clips over the item sprite. it won't recognize that i'm trying to put something into the machine and either assumes i haven't clicked anything or it will ask me if i want to eat the fruit/veg/egg/milk. minor inconvenience. i'm working on android and have the latest patch.

awasky

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad iOS 16
Details of your issue: Started a new game. On the third day I went fishing. The third time I fished, the reel sound and the high-pitched sound indicating I'd almost caught a fish did not stop when the fishing mini-game stopped. The sound persisted for the rest of the day, and each time I fished, the new reel/high-pitched sound added on to the existing. The sound was still there after resting for the night. Really hoping it's gone when I reopen the game.
Screenshots/video: Tried to upload, but the six-second video with the audio is too large.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Started a new game.

VenusFangs

Newcomer
Galaxy S10e mobile phone: game keeps crashing, and when I reopen it's reset the day. Random and no rhyme or reason why. Sometimes at end of day when I try sleep, sometimes just at a random moment. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and I lost 2 months and a LOT of progress. Tried to just keep playing but these crashes are DEEPLY frustrating.

xykborg

Newcomer
Professions keeps getting restarted whenever I sleep then can you make the game smoother I'm currently playing in Infinix X653C cause whenever I want to play with music occasionally the music stop and it's kinda annoying

nahx

Newcomer
Device: OPPO Reno5 A 5G
Details of the issue: sometime, cant do anything when go to another location, it just show toolbar and black screen ( in the picture i got the error when i go from square to bus )
Screenshot_2023-01-15-13-05-53-65_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

merong

Greenhorn
For people who are still having the issue placing things in the boxes for the large quests (Robin’s wood, Gus’s eggs etc) I was able to get it to work if I place the item in the top and right most slot from my inventory. From there I can click on the item and it will go into their inventory, but only from that slot. Hopefully this can help some people while we are waiting for a fix!
Can you explin it more detal..? I placed the item in top and right but i doesn't work...

Attachments

raxlthesecond

Newcomer
Type of phone: vivo 1820 (Android 8)
Details of your issue: Junimo Cart Minigame is too small and Journey of the Prairie King Minigame is unusally large.
Fishing is affected by zooming in and out, as it zooms the fishing minigame also.
Version of the game is 1.5.6.35.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230114_110923.jpg
Screenshot_20230114_110911.jpg

The image of Journey of the Prairie King:
Screenshot_20230115_141943.jpg

Fishing minigame:
Screenshot_20230115_140934.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

merong

Greenhorn
For people who are still having the issue placing things in the boxes for the large quests (Robin’s wood, Gus’s eggs etc) I was able to get it to work if I place the item in the top and right most slot from my inventory. From there I can click on the item and it will go into their inventory, but only from that slot. Hopefully this can help some people while we are waiting for a fix!
Oh finally it works very thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverpie

Greenhorn
Also having to make a profession choice every night (in my case, farming 10). iPad 6th gen, build 35. In case it matters, language is set to French (also noticing some localization bugs).

WolfShield05

Newcomer
Type of Phone: Vivo v2026
Stardew Valley Version: 1.5.6 build 36

Details of Issue:
Whenever I sleeps at the bed, the level 5 skill choice appears even though I already have gotten the skills
Screenshot_2023_0115_145457.jpg
Screenshot_2023_0115_145524.jpg

Additional Details: This in on my new game save. I've tried replicating it on my older save(1.4 created) and it didn't happen. I also loaded the game from "load from where you left" option from the start. Video attached below is from my latest save

Link to Video:

Jochu

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPhone 14 plus iOS 16.2 (15.6.36 Stardew Valley version)
Details of your issue:
  • Issue 1: When going down into the mine, whether it is from the town or the desert, the mine level is not shown on the screen since it is covered by the toolbar.
B2F70B01-E0FB-4226-BB98-8694ED524695.png
  • Issue 2: You cannot select the last slot on the toolbar, you can only view the item more, but not select it to have it in hand.
Video:
  • Issue 3: It used to be possible to zoom in or out when adding items to the library collection, but now you can't, and the inventory gets in the way of viewing the exhibits below.
Video:

siminiblocker

Newcomer
Hello! I started a new game for the 1.5 mobile update and I'm noticing a few consistent issues. I've update to the 1.5.36 patch and continue to have them.

Type of phone: IPhone 13 Pro iOS 15.6.1
Details of your issue:
- Frequently the sound effect when fishing will get stuck and continue playing even after the fish is caught. The sound will continue until the game is closed and restarted. This is the most frequent issue. Has been happening since before the patch.
- I used the "Statue of Uncertainty" to change my level 10 farming profession and since then, every night if offers the choice again for farming professions.
-On Abigail's (first?) cut scene where you're in her bedroom playing the Prairie King mini game, it got stuck and I couldn't leave the mini-game. Finally had to restart the app and replay that day.
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
- Always starting through the Load game menu.

Thanks!

Tomato200

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad gen 9 (updated with 14 Jan 23 version of game)
Details of your issue: Unable to select items in inventory to add to fish tank. Unable to select items to place in bin in Pierre’s shop after completing special order. Can only buy items once from travelling cart. (Used to be able to go back the same day and buy more.)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Load game menu.
Any other info that might be relevant: Donating to museam, then inventory doesn’t align with inventory box, so difficult to see items that can be donated.

Tomlaz

Newcomer
Type of phone: SAMSUNG GALAXY A50, ANDROID 11
Details of your issue: not really a bug but in the 1.4 version when you long press the tool button you will be able to attack nonstop (like auto attack) if a weapon is selected which make it easier to kill monster, this feature is missing from the 1.5 version, i hope it will be brough back. Thank you for your hard work 💖