Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

SammyJ

Newcomer
Device is: iPad Air 5th gen, using latest game version (1.5.6.36)

This issue is with the fishing at the Stardew valley fair. If I go into the fishing game zoomed in, it stays really zoomed in and if zoomed out then it stays really zoomed out (see screenshots). I cannot zoom in or out in the fishing game area. Everything is effected including fishing bar and time/score text

(the target game is fine, not effected by this issue)

Attachments

=(>.<)=

Newcomer
A NEW ISSUE!!
Type of phone: Huawei Honor 8
Details of your issue: Going to bed triggers the 'Choose a profession' box every time.

NannyO

Cowpoke
I wish :(
I’ve tried everything I can think of but cannot complete ANY of the new quests that require placing items in special bins. As soon as I open the interface absolutely nothing is selectable anywhere. No items or buttons work except the X to close the interface.
I have not seen any acknowledgment that this is an issue that is actively under investigation. I understand things are hectic but the team has responded multiple times about things that are annoying but not game breaking
It is frustrating I know. I had to try so many different pressures to get the input accepted, rapid taps, pressure taps, dragging. However, it eventually worked for me. I do hope the devs rezpond to this soon it’s annoying to have to pass up quests.

stephaudreyjoe

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro (12.9” 5th Gen)

Details of your issue: Can’t craft anything. Does not give me a button to push. Doesn’t matter where in the game I am.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? YES

Any other info that might be relevant:

Attachments

soha

Greenhorn
Hi.
iPad Air 3 gen, 15.7.2 ios

I can't put things for Willie's special assignment in the tank at the marina.

I can't add anything to the aquarium

If you click on the button in the settings "take a screenshot", then nothing happens. The game does not ask the system for permission to access the photos and, accordingly, there is no farm in the photos

I didn't take a screenshot, but with Abigail's cutscene, where you have to play the prairie king, the scale of the game itself and the buttons are too large. The buttons themselves are inverted, that is, instead of the top, the character goes down. I had to lose and not help the girl

Each time the game offers me to choose the profession of a farmer at level 10 and a geologist at level 5

Attachments

Firewater

Cowpoke
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices
Device: poco x3 pro
Issue: I don't know if this was reported already but i can't see the cave level if my tool bar was adjusted a bit

Attachments

Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices

Saloonatic

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro (12.9” 5th Gen)

Details of your issue: Can’t craft anything. Does not give me a button to push. Doesn’t matter where in the game I am.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? YES

Any other info that might be relevant:
Potential workaround for now- purchase workbench from Robin for $2k and use it to craft

Allura Price

Newcomer
samsung galaxy j7 prime
i won't provide any screenshot as it is some freeze states where everything looks normal, im also not using emergency loads, and a potential bug is that the emergency load almost never show up when i launch

i've found 2 bugs for now
1. fishing level up to 5 window keeps popping up every night for me (nothing special, no emergency loads or else)
2. when using gamepad, switching hotbar item during any tool animation causes the game to enter a sami frozen state, time and movement stop but enviroment still playing, its possible to leave this state by swinging a scythe or weapon.
(3. i haven't tested this one since i lost my save but it may still be on as i haven't seen any fix on update log) when using gamepad, if equiping a slingshot (in my case explosive ammo at skull cavern) players become unable to mobe or use the slingshot

zestyduck

Newcomer
Phone Type: Oppo Find X5 Lite

Bug: Gained level 5 of foraging Summer 13. The choice between forester and gatherer has appeared at the end of every day since (currently on Summer 20).
I chose the gatherer profession at the end of Summer 13. Have selected the same option every night the screen shows up .

Dondil

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S10e
Details of your issue: I've been playing for a long time and my saved file is already at year 8. Few days after the 1.5 update, I noticed that my starfruit wines all turned to "wine" which I surely remember only putting Ancient Fruit wines and Starfruit wines on casks.
Screenshot_20230114-170544.jpg
Screenshot_20230114-170552.jpg

And when I sold both to compare, it is clear that it is Starfruit wine.
Screenshot_20230114-172259.jpg

Another bug that is annoying me is the skill bug. I was changing my skill through The Statue of Uncertainty and it just kept going and going everytime I sleep.

Siehedaa

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad Pro 2018 3rd Generation 12,9inch
Details of your issue: it keeps zooming in randomly when I click on the screen ( I play with the apple pen). Is happening since a few days and never had that problem before the 1.5 update.
Screenshots/video: will be attached ( first picture is how I play normally and the second screenshot is how it gets zoomed in)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? No emergency loads.
Any other info that might be relevant:it occurs every 5-10 minutes -ish idk…

thank you :)

Attachments

saiku001

Greenhorn
Type of phone: redmi note 10pro
Details of your issue: the profession thingy keeps popping up everyday after i leveled up a skill to 5 or 10. At first i thought, "i probably forgot to choose a profession", but it keeps popping up everyday.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_2023-01-14-15-47-48-618_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Cherkin

Newcomer
device: iPad Pro
patch: 1.5.6.36
I can’t add the 80 hardwood to Robin’s pile to complete her quest. When I click on the pile it opens up my inventory but I can’t select the hardwood to transfer it.

Type of Phone: Iphone X

Issue:
The level up screen for choosing a profession appears every night even though I already selected a profession. It shows the profession I chose in the menu but I'm
not sure the effects of the gathering profession are actually taking place since I've never gotten double of a foragable item so far.
Its continued even after I reached foraging level 6.
323091585_5830315763724821_2937197912615381551_n.jpg

324677775_3390015084600384_7538737628570514570_n.jpg
322310947_1227773431151841_8121413975957243614_n.jpg

daubstepper

Greenhorn
This bug is marked as fixed on the wiki, but with the latest 1.5 mobile update I just experienced it today - I don't yet have enough stars for Leo to move to the town, but received him as my Secret friend, and so I cannot initiate the gift giving.
1.5.1: Leo can no longer be the player's secret friend if he is not in town.