Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

fierfaerie

Greenhorn
Device: iPhone SE 2
iOS: 16.5.1 (c)

Game freezes in Community Center. Clock continues to flash but otherwise no movement and the game is unresponsive. Closing the app and reloading, it restarts the day with no option to load from where I left off. This happens after using the Bulletin Board.

This happened after completing in the same day without leaving the community center: Summer Foraging Bundle, Construction Bundle, Crab Pot Bundle, Adventurer’s Bundle and adding some items to other bundles but not completing them.
After unlocking: the Vault and Bulletin Board.
After adding some items to the Bulletin Board.

This has happened twice.

edit: On the third time of trying this day, I didn’t add items to the Bulletin Board. Instead, I went home, slept, and then added items in the morning and no freeze/crash. Since then I always go to the Community Center at 6am in case of a freeze and so far so good.
Same exact scenario, the bulletin board in the community center is freezing the game and I lost all progress. Samsung note 20 ultra, mobile (newest update)

fierfaerie

Greenhorn
Same exact scenario, the bulletin board in the community center is freezing the game and I lost all progress. Samsung note 20 ultra, mobile (newest update)
I should say, I am able to interact with objects In the inventory and the character will pick up the objects, But the time is flashing and stays static, And she's unable to move or do anything else.

hiroland

Newcomer
Type of phone: ipad pro 5 / OS 17.1.1 / Apple arcade (1.5.6.46)
Details of your issue: everytime I give a geode to be analysed, it crashes.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? both, crash everytime.
Any other info that might be relevant: I'm newbie, juts 1h of play of the game.

Update: used touchscreen instead of controller and it worked. dont know why.

momoValley

Newcomer
Android 11 ; latest version of Stardew

While in the color-changing menu for the stone chest, the in-menu example chest is the wooden chest instead of the stone chest.

my daughter and I are competing hers is River biome and I went the mountain route.
my game character just froze in place prior to
Tool upgrade NPC visit.
Please help!

tamjotn

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 12
Details of your issue: twice it has happened that I have been fishing in the ocean in Spring of Year One with the training rod and the “reeling in” sound effect (like a ratchet noise) keeps going indefinitely, including after I go to sleep and back out to the menu, and then go back into my game. This has happened on both emergency loads and regular loads. I only have one save file on my phone. The only way to stop the sound is by closing the app entirely.

tamjotn

Greenhorn
I’m on an iPhone 12 and I was trying to pick up eggs in the egg hunt and it point blank didn’t let me. The eggs acted like obstacles that you can’t interact with, not being able to walk over it or pick it up.

momoValley

Newcomer
Android 11
MotoG Stylus

App v. 1.5.6.52

A few bugs to report:

1. Mom's letters don't to come periodically like Dad's letters. I thought she was either estranged or dead. Then, 3 Summer year 2, I received all of her letters and gifts at once.
  2. Some animals sleep with eyes wide open (screenshot attached)
  3. I found Sam vibing inside the walls of the saloon. It happened once on a previous play, but I didn't think to screenshot it. The only thing I can think of that played a part in this occurrence is the fact that I'd visited his house before heading straight to the saloon.

Attachments

missm0rte

Greenhorn
If you super-zoom in, can you tap it? It's been happening to me on my iPad in my Greenhouse there are a few spaces where I have to zoom way in to harvest that crop in that space.

TastySpuds

Newcomer
Often the reeling in sound from fishing doesn't turn off after the fishing minigame is over. It then plays constantly until I close the app down.

Sheep are not responding properly to autopetters, which has killed my rancher-> shepherd playthrough in which I built a whole bunch of deluxe barns full of sheep and recently started putting auto-petters in those barns where the sheep are at max friendship. With max hearts and the shepherd profession, they should be producing wool every day and do in fact do so if I pet them manually but not if I use the auto petter.

Anyway, I can see that this issue has also been identified on other platforms here.

syn

Newcomer
Device : Iphone 13 mini ,ios version 17.3.1

Cant change names/appearence on the shrine of illusions ,the game instantly crashed ,anyone got the same problem?

LynnieWinnie

Greenhorn
Playing on iPhone 11.
Glitch #1: the fishing “reeling in” sound gets “stuck” and keeps playing throughout gameplay after I’ve stopped reeling in. The sound effect plays over the other game music and even after I am no longer fishing at all. Only thing that makes the sound effect stop is fully restarting the game.

Glitch #2. This has only happened in my current save (save #2). I gave Sebastian a gift on Winter 10, year 1, his birthday. I tried giving him the 2nd gift of the week every day after with no success (now on day 13 as shown in image). It shows I’ve given 1 gift that week (see other attached picture). But when I hand him a gift I get the message “You’ve already given Sebastian 2 gifts this week. That’s enough.” I haven’t though, and it’s not showing that I have given 2 gifts. This dialogue box that comes up tells me that and won’t let me give him anything else. I wake up on the next day and it does the same thing. 3 days now it tells me this when I try to give him a gift. This has not happened on another character while actively trying to gain full hearts. It *has* happened with the 1st NPC I got full hearts with (the Mayor). So, I have full hearts already with him and already stopped giving gifts. But it keeps showing that I’ve given him 1 gift that week. It has been showing as that for 2 weeks in-game time despite not actually giving him any more gifts. Not sure why it’s showing that or is “stuck” showing one gift given but I already have full hearts so I didn’t worry too much about it until it started glitching with a player I *don’t* yet have full hearts with.

Attachments

anabeliux

Greenhorn
Hello, sorry in advance, I’ve been having quite a few issues.

Type of phone: iPad (8th generation)

Details of issues:

• When fishing: after I’m done reeling a fish, the reeling sounds continue, even all the way to the main menu. I have to close and reopen the app again.
  • Also having difficulty fishing in the secret forest.
  • When giving gifts to villagers: I sometimes have trouble giving them their gifts.
  • Tools (or idk if it’s a ground/floor problem) When cleaning up my farm or wanting to dig something from the ground, I’m not able to, sometimes.
  • Shops: this mostly happens to me at Robin’s but it recently happened with Marnie, too. When wanting to shop for something, I am unable to access to the shop section.

So what I basically do when these things happen, is restart the app. I wouldn’t be submitting this if this wasn’t happening so often. This didn’t used to happen a couple years back, it’s my first time experiencing something like this, or maybe it’s my device to blame, I’m unsure.

Once again, sorry for so much, but I hope this information is useful for the future.

I put the reference videos on my Twitter:

RooSK

Newcomer
Phone:Huawei nova Y70
The game randomly went silent, i made a new save after like 3 months of not playing and the game just doesnt have any sounds

Chamelio

Newcomer
phone: Samsung A02
Problem: it goes black on almost the entire screen, making viewing and playability difficult; It happens to me at any time regardless of whether I am on my farm, in the town or at the mine; happens unexpectedly at any time; A while ago it happened every 2 hours, an hour more or an hour less, but nowadays it happens every 10-20 minutes, which makes the game difficult.
stardew valley.jpg

The error occurs regardless of whether you load the game normally or emergency load it.
Normally I solve it temporarily by closing the application and opening it again but now after a few minutes that error appears again
I can interact with the item bar.

kikoshoyu

Newcomer
My hoe had gone missing twice in two differnt during winter. I did not put it in a chest, it's not being upgraded, and it's not reshipped out by clint

Also my first game year 2 winter I had 4 fruit trees that were grown just dissappear.

Attachments