Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

notdrerror

Newcomer
Device: realme GT Neo2 5G RMX3370
Screenshot_2023-08-01-14-50-31-78_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Not very big bug but marlon sells these salads I lost for prices that I think are all the salads combined each instead of 3080 for all my salads

Mudkipsan

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro 12.9 5th Generation Model MHNG3J/A
Details of your issue: A few issues!
- When bringing geodes to be opened, game crashes, having to restart day from bed.
- When swapping between tools while still finishing an animation, character gets stuck and have To close out app to be able to move again.
- When opening social menu, game crashes.
Screenshots/video: Crash, so not really able to
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Wake up in bed. the only time I use emergency load is if I’m lucky when my game crashes that it saves it.
Any other info that might be relevant: The app I’m using is regular Stardew valley for iOS, not the Stardew valley plus for Apple Arcade. Im using an 8bitdo SN30 controller, and I press the buttons relatively quickly to cycle to another tool, and I wonder if the issue is more that the game isn’t built for controllers yet as far as getting stuck. Please, I really love this game, but Im getting frustrated with having to start my day over so many time in a row.

hxncho.z

Newcomer
Hello, new player here. I noticed that on Stardew Valley Mobile For iOs it crashes quite a lot. One of them main annoying glitches is that Clint is not able to process my geodes. Every time i give him one the game freezes and crashes out.

Tamirel

Greenhorn
Type of phone: OnePlus Nord N20 5G (Android)
Details of your issue: (e.g. what is happening and where? what were you doing in the game when this happened? are you consistently experiencing this problem?)
  1. Every time I try to use the Shrine of Illusion, my game crashes.
  2. My horse teleports back to the stable whenever I load a save.
  3. I am unable to wear the Slime Ring.
I consistently experience all of these problems.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: I usually do emergency loads.

Ewvnep

Newcomer
Type of phone: IPad Air 4
Details of your issue:
I just played this game for the first day. The game has a bug. The screen is black. and hear the game sound I tried to wait but it didn't work. I tried shutting down the game and playing it again and it didn't work. Restarted the device, the update still didn't work, finally tried deleting the game from the device. Leave it for a while and then load it to play again. still pending. The game has bugs no matter what I do. Recently I woke up from bed and went to water the plants and the game got a black screen.
Screenshots/video:
IMG_2395.png
IMG_2397.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Load game through the load game menu and sometimes I emergency load but tha game has black screen in both cases
Any other info that might be relevant: I'm not sure if it's related but my friend said it might have something to do with the device's memory, but my iPad has memory 89/256g . So I don't think it's relevant.

blackmig

Newcomer
Type of phone: LG Velvet 5G
Details of your issue: Every time I launch the game and try to use the function to go back to where I left off, it bugs and I get to the place where I was, but with no character and no options. I can only zoom in and out and time of day doesn't appear or work. It started doing it after the Strange Capsule event happened. If I load at the start of the day it works though.

Attachments

Cheekyaussie

Newcomer
iPhone 14 pro max

Sometimes when I fish the reeling sound gets stuck on a continuous loop and I have to close the app remove from history then relaunch to get rid of it.
I am running the latest game version as well as iOS my iPhone.

Alicepire

Greenhorn
This seems to be a recurring issue: in the Saloon and with Robin, I can‘t access their stores when I should be able to

Type of phone: ipad pro 12, iOS 16.6, Apple Arcade version of the game
Details of your issue: When moving to the interaction square for the Saloon and Robin, 75%-90% of the time, the shop never opens.
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? loading in, the prompt was “restart where you left off?” And I selected yes.
Any other info that might be relevant: I’ve tried both with touch interface and with the virtual joystick and buttons and it doesn’t seem to make any difference. Usually I can get the Saloon to eventually open by just tapping all over the arrow icon, however I can virtually never get Robin’s shop to open.
I am having the same issue. Also sometimes happens in the store and at Marnie’s. I’m on the most recent iPad Pro, with the latest software update. Only fix is to fully quit the game and reopen it, and then it’ll work for an in game day or two before I have to repeat the process. Zooming in does not fix it.

Alicepire

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 12.9 inch 16th Generation, iOS 16.6. Apple Arcade version
Details of your issue: the bottom left 9 or so tiles in the greenhouse only work intermittently. For the first in-game 16 days of having it I couldn’t hoe the bottom left three tiles, and now I can’t yield the three crops in the spot above them. I’ve tried zooming, quitting and reopening, and restarting my iPad. No dice.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I have loaded it in every way and it doesn’t seem to fix it.
Any other info that might be relevant: I’m also having things disappear, like the ability to interact with the pub or the construction shop, or Marnie‘s shop, and the only solution is to quit out and reopen.

lee.the.herb

Greenhorn
Phone: Iphone 11
game is up to date but downloaded through apple arcade. not sure if that’s relevant.

bug: the tool bar will randomly scroll. after this it wont scroll back and often keeps scrolling. completely closing the game does temporarily fix the issue.

Allib745

Newcomer
I’m playing on an iPhone 14. The game keeps freezing when I exit the bulletin board in the community center. The first time it happened I quit the game and when I opened it again it had me restart that day and it froze again at the same point.

5DF195BE-4BFD-4462-8D0A-CFFFA8F317AD.png

BlueChicken

Greenhorn
Does anyone know if ConcernedApe is still intending to work on any mobile bugs in the future? I noticed this thread hasn't gotten updates since February, and I understand he's busy with a bunch of other things, so I'm just curious if anyone knows. Didn't want to bug him on Twitter.

StarTopFarm

Greenhorn
Device: iPhone SE 2
iOS: 16.5.1 (c)

Game freezes in Community Center. Clock continues to flash but otherwise no movement and the game is unresponsive. Closing the app and reloading, it restarts the day with no option to load from where I left off. This happens after using the Bulletin Board.

This happened after completing in the same day without leaving the community center: Summer Foraging Bundle, Construction Bundle, Crab Pot Bundle, Adventurer’s Bundle and adding some items to other bundles but not completing them.
After unlocking: the Vault and Bulletin Board.
After adding some items to the Bulletin Board.

This has happened twice.

edit: On the third time of trying this day, I didn’t add items to the Bulletin Board. Instead, I went home, slept, and then added items in the morning and no freeze/crash. Since then I always go to the Community Center at 6am in case of a freeze and so far so good.

Attachments

Last edited:

mynahbird

Newcomer
Two bugs on iOS:
  • Sometimes when fishing, after finished with a cast the reeling sound continues until I kill the app. This has happened twice.
  • I accidentally placed a sprinkler behind the shipping box and am unable to remove it. I’d like my sprinkler back!

mackattack

Newcomer
Consistent full game crash when I try to smash a geode at the blacksmith. And a random one today just going thru the menus.
Version 1.5
I did have a ps4 controller connected so maybe thats causing something.
Samsung s23 ultra.

.penguin.

Greenhorn
The games crashes when ever you use the shrine of illusions. You can’t edit the muesuem because the toolbar blocks the items. Game crashes all the time in general. I play on iOS

r4ndy

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 13
Details of your issue: Game crashes while using Razer Kishi controller.
start menu > Controller icon > press any button on the razer kishi > game crashes.

**update just found that this also happens from the relationship screen as well. start menu > Relationship heart menu > press any button on the razer kishi > game crashes.

Last edited:

Toady436

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air (4.Generation)+ Apple pen
details of your issue: 1. Issue: i cant reach certain Items in the game sometimes. I experienced this multiple times with a fruit tree, stones on the Quarry, the Auto-Grabber and various crops when I trie to klick on the items my character just stands in front of them and does nothing ( I also tried destroying it which didn’t work either) . After I repeatedly press on the item it sometimes starts to work (I tried tapping the item with and without the Apple pen and it didn’t change).
2. Issue: After entered the cellar and interacted with a keg my game just went black except the top box of the toolbar and the Energie and healthbar. I could still here my character walking but only when I moved up and down not side ways. After I closed the application and opened it again I cloud start again from the point before entering the cellar so I didn’t lose any progress but it is still annoying.
Any other info that might be relevant: I loaded the game through the load game menu; while I was playing the game I sometimes exited the application to look at the wiki but never fully closed it; the save file I’m playing on was created before the 1.5 update

Attachments

Last edited: