Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Danielle1490

Newcomer
Moto g pure Android 12 Smapi 3.18.3.3
No controller, no mods,
When I press load to load the save files the game immediately freezes. Someone else looked at my error log and said the music file for Stardew valley was missing entirely. I deleted anything and everything that is smapi including my save files and downloaded from scratch. It did not work. I played the play store version and it's completely fine. So it's seems like a smapi problem. I really hope someone can help me because I haven't been able to play in 2 weeks.

gelid_rams

Greenhorn
Phone: Oppo A5s (Android 8.1)
Details: Sometimes when I click something on my inventory, my screen blacks out and the only things I can see is an item and the energy bar (see attached picture). I have to exit the game completely when it happens so when I do something important, I constantly save it.

Screenshot:View attachment 14452
We have the same phone brand. Does it still crashes like that until now or works fine? Hoping for your reply! I'm planning to buy the game on playstore soon using my Oppo A5s

gelid_rams

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Oppo A5S,
Game Version: 1.5.6.35

Details of your issue: It's very inconsistent, and I have trouble replicating it, but sometimes when you're tapping to move and you click on the toolbar or the button to open the game menu, you get stuck in a black screen with a bugged toolbar UI. I'm not sure if that's even the cause.

Screenshots/video: View attachment 13834

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?

It happened either way.

Any other info that might be relevant: I do remember that before one of the updates, clicking on the menu to open the inventory while tapping to move would inconsistenly crash me as well, but that do
Hello! We have the same phone brand and I'm curious if it still crashes like that until up now or not anymore? Hoping for your reply because I'm planning to buy the game on playstore using my Oppo A5s

hotstop

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 11 with Backbone controller
Details of your issue: I think LOTS OF PPL use controllers for this game. Unfortunately, the controller support is not ideal. The most troubling problem is using the shoulder buttons to switch toolbars -- it just simply does not work. It instead just moves to another "item", not another row of "inventory." Additionally, if you have only one row of inventory, the L and R buttons help you quickly circle through the inventory IN THAT ROW. However, if you manually swipe the inventory on the left of the screen and select (by touching) an item in the second or third row, you cannot use L and R buttons to quickly circle back the items IN THE SECOND OR THE THIRD ROW. Instead, it just jumped back to the first item of the first row. Hope this makes sense.
Screenshots/video: N/A
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? N/A
Any other info that might be relevant: I think some posts addressed this issue already.
YES THISSSS please fix this thank you 😩😩

Andreea

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy Tab A 2019 10.1
Details of your issue: this is a constant visual bug where lines seem to appear on or in between game tiles. In the following screenshots you can see this near the central area of the screen aswell as other places. This happens regardless of how I load my save game. Also my duck aren't swimming although I have the new patch installed.

Please help with this issue. I have had it ever since I installed patch 1.5 and it RUINS THE GAME EXPERIENCE FOR ME.

Attachments

ObiRayKenobi

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 12 ProMax
Details of issue: the game will crash randomly. Doesn’t seems to be caused by anything in particular. I have been walking home and the game crashed. I was checking my relationships and the game crashed. I exited my inventory menu in the mines and the game crashed. This usually happens after about 10 minutes of playing.
Screenshots/video: N/A
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? I’m starting the game from the load screen and so far when reopening the game has not offered an emergency load option.
Any other info that might be relevant: I am using a backbone device to play the game on my phone

yuralytkin

Greenhorn
Overall inability to play using PS4 controller on iPad

Type of phone:
iPad Air 4, iPadOS 16.5
Details of your issue: I'm overall unable to play with a PS4 controller. Some of the issues are minor, i.e. a bit annoying, but still allow me to play. Some are more serious. Here's what I've encountered:
1. Cursor not appearing in inventory menu. I can still move around the inventory and I hear sounds of cursor moving, but I have to guess where it currently is.
2. L1 and R1 buttons don't move between inventory bars (as they do on desktop), but rather move to the next/previous item. There's also no support for "hold to scroll", so I have to move the button each time to move to the next position. And I cannot move "back" from the first item in the inventory to get to the end, I have to scroll through the whole inventory to get there.
3. There are (or at least seem to be) no keybindings for some of the buttons, i.e. for sorting items in the inventory, stacking items into the chest, etc. For this I have to tap the screen, which kind of messes up the whole point of using a controller :)
Screenshots/video: Attaching the videos showcasing issues 1 and 2 (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1A6H4-rosckZGvmVZQs4h3OSSC4kiLG5X)
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Just loaded the game the normal way.

Jpappas

Greenhorn
iPad Pro 3rd gen 11”

Type of phone: iPad Pro, 3rd Gen, 11”, iPadOS 16.5.1
Details of your issue: Flashing of touching planter pot edges, like they are fighting for z position
Screenshots/video: screenshots attached, it won’t let me attach the video. The pot edges flash up and down.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? This is a consistent issue, unrelated to Load mechanism
Any other info that might be relevant: Stardew Valley version 1.5.6 build 39

Attachments

hello! it has come to my attention that there is a slight bug in my game.

Type: IOS/ Apple tablet 4th generation

my problem is that the npcs you buy things from stand just far enough from the counter so that you can’t buy anything. And usually it would fix itself but I’ve had real problems with Marine I can’t buy anything from her at all. This also sometimes happens with Robin and Gus but like I said I just sleep for the day and it goes away.

gmorning

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Air 4th generation
Details of your issue: game crashes when I want to craft something, do a save backup and sometimes when I close the inventory
Any other info that might be relevant: playing with DualShock 4 wireless controller, SV version 1.5.6.39

susoix

Greenhorn
I'm not sure if you guys are still fixing 1.5 bugs since a lot of the ones reported months ago are still around. I came back with a new farm hoping they'd be fixed by now but no luck.

Pixel 6

Things that are still broken:
The toolbar size is set to the largest possible every time you long on, meaning I have to manually resize it several times a day.
You can't line tree farms with flooring because moving around between cutting trees auto attacks and breaks flooring.
Fertilizing more than one tree in a row auto selects the axe and breaks the sapling.
The perfection meter in Qis room is still broken when not zoomed out all the way.
You can't eat or place bombs in the mines when monsters (or downed mummies) are nearby.
When selecting your sword in the mines it turns off auto attack
Placing silos or totems around the farm in many places intersect with bushes so the bushes appear in front. (Picture below)
You can't hold to break large rocks or stumps on ginger island, you have to tap a bunch of times.
Pathfinding to the farm parrot express is still broken when coming from the slime direction-- you get stuck behind the express.
Machines on the bottom most row in sheds are very difficult to place, and then very difficult to load with items. Clicking there often doesn't register.
Misclicking on a full machine causes the popup to appear asking if you want to eat what you're holding.
Standing in front of a full seed maker (not clicking on it, just moving around it) asks if you want to eat what you're holding.
All items rewarded from the museum cannot be trashed (!!!!) so you have to store them in a chest and cannot get rid of them.
You can't buy more than one thing at once from the desert trader. In order to buy 100 stairs you have to click 100 times.
Pathfinding around the desert trader is very unpredictable and you can often get stuck there.

Thanks for reading! Screenshot_20230717-172752.png

kikokai

Newcomer
Hello, I have the 2022 iPad Pro 12.9 inch which is the only device I play on. My app is up to date and I don’t have any other issues aside from this one. I am trying to reorganize the museum, however every time I do I am unable to access items in the lower areas. I am also unable to zoom or move around in order to get to the items. I know this is a very minor bug, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention. I’ve attached screenshots of my inventory blocking access to items I have in the museum. This happens from the start of each day and has repeatedly happened as I have progressed through the game. I believe soon I will be unable to put new items into the museum due to the blocking of space. Thanks!

Attachments

CheeseNaan

Cowpoke
I was able to buy a second "Pierre's Missing Stocklist" from Mr. Qi's shop. When trying to give it to Pierre he responds with "Pierre looks puzzled..." which is the response given by NPCs other than Pierre when trying to give them the item. It was not on the same day as the first one. I do not remember if it was an emergency save or not but probably not. I didn't do anything in particular that I can think of. I can't buy a third one.

Other info:
  • phone: Redmi Note 9S
  • game version: Mobile (android), V 1.5.6.39
  • In-game language: english
  • Single-player

stardew_list_bug.jpg

CheeseNaan

Cowpoke
After playing the fishing minigame during the Stardew Valley Fair, I quit the minigame with the X at the top right just before it would've ended normally. After exiting the game I was unable to move anywhere. Opening the menu (which is accessible although hidden) and changing movement settings did not help. I had to exit the game and it did not give me the option to start back where I had left off. I did not try to reproduce the bug.

Other info:
  • phone: Redmi Note 9S
  • game version: Mobile (android), V 1.5.6.39
  • In-game language: english
  • Single-player

stardew_fair_bug.jpg

atrogirl19

Newcomer
Hello!

Type of phone: iPad IOS 15.4.1
Details of your issue: I can no longer buy from Robin, I don’t have the icon to interact with her. I slept on it, quit, turned off the iPad… but it never came back after like 15 days of playing. It happened after she built the coop.
Any other info that might be relevant: I just downloaded the game a few days ago so it is up to date

Type of phone: IPhone Xr IOS 16.5.1
Screenshots/video: file was too big to attach, and I cannot showcase it with a screenshot
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? No, the bug is that whenever I harvest a plant, and I hold seeds, I get the crop but the plant stays so I can infinitely harvest the crop
Any other info that might be relevant: holding pineapple seeds while farming star fruit, also I am using an Xbox controller via Bluetooth. It only works if I am holding X, and not A

Type of phone: IPhone Xr IOS 16.5.1
Screenshots/video: file was too big to attach, and I cannot showcase it with a screenshot
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? No, the bug is that whenever I harvest a plant, and I hold seeds, I get the crop but the plant stays so I can infinitely harvest the crop
Any other info that might be relevant: holding pineapple seeds while farming star fruit, also I am using an Xbox controller via Bluetooth. It only works if I am holding X, and not A
I forgot to include that this is on a hacked save, but it is not modded at all. I just hacked the internal code of the save itself and did not install any mods

KitsuneTy

Newcomer
I have an Iphone 12 pro max.
I checked which version i have , it only says 1.5.6 build 46. The Process Geode bug is crashing my game, if thats because IOS hasnt gottent the update to fix that bug yet then I understand. If IOS HAS gotten that update then i guess the bug is back, at least for me anyway. I loaded the game properly, waking in bed the next morning, too.The site will not allow me to upload a video either. Please halp.

RoseWinter

Greenhorn
Device: Samsung Galaxy A03s (Android 13)
Game crashes every time I use try to use The Shrine of Illusions at the Wizard's basement
I've loaded the game normally, starting the day on the bed