Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Azulmic

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone SE (2nd Generation) - iOS 16.4.1 (a) - latest game version

Details of your issue: I unlocked the Shrine of Illusions by getting to heart level 4 with the Wizard and entering the basement, but the game crashes upon interaction with the shrine when you choose “yes” to pay 500g and change your appearance/name etc. The crash occurs each time and kicks me to my phone’s home screen. Whether closing and reopening or going back into the app, it loads into the main menu and repeating the SoI interaction after entering my save repeats the crash. Shrine is unusable.

Emergency load or menu load?: Menu load

Last edited:

rozzee

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13 Mini
Details of your issue: Plain torch won’t light! I’ve tapped everywhere near and on it.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Tried both, neither worked.

Abbieth3gamer

Newcomer
Game freezes (pauses time) when I try to clay farm. I know it’s small, but I was only trying to get clay to get a silo 😅. This was on my iPad, so iOS.

The Pink Artist

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 12.9 inch
Details of your issue:
1) The game will not let me fish on the south end of the desert so I am not able to get the pyramid decoration.
2) The game will not let me place flooring at the edges of the screens. It just makes me go to the next area when I try.
Screenshots/video:
1687211393739.jpeg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu
Not sure if this is still being used for issues found, but I thought I’d report it anyway. Thank you so much! :heart:

UPDATE: After several restarts of my game(not save file!) it finally let me do the bundle.
Type of phone: iPhone 8+ iOS 16.5
Details of your issue:
Tapping or any interaction with the Friendship Bundle does not open the menu. I have completed all other bundles, but am not able to finish the community center due to this.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game Menu
Any other info that might be relevant:
I can’t even walk on the tile in front of the bundle.

Last edited:

19aw73

Cowpoke
Type of phone: ipad 5th generation
Details of your issue: around 40% of the time time I go to bed in the game it will not save. it says it’s saving, but never does. It’s super annoying. I’m losing big chunks of the game. I have to redo it again because it won’t save. it’s been doing this for a Few weeks now.
Screenshots/video:
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Any other info that might be relevant:
(additional deta

Evandrojk

Newcomer
Estou com problema no combate, pois as armas estão causando pouco dano aos mobs. Estou com a lâmina do infinito e precisa de uns 4 hits para matar uma gosma verde, isso depois aconteceu depois que eu fiz a missão do QI - Perigo nas Profundezas.

Last edited:

Briliant

Newcomer
Type of phone : Vivo V15
Model number : vivo 1819
Version : android 11
Detail of issue :

Wearing iridium band/Magnet Ring didnt work any radius to the magnetism. I remove all the rings, put them back on, brought them back, load the game but nothing work. Please fix bug!
Thank you for your attention.
image.jpg

Noble_Song

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.5, Stardew v. 1.5.6.39
Details of your issue: In the Stardew Valley Fair Fishing Game, I cannot catch any fish. Tried multiple times and it never bites or gets a hit. This is in Year 1 Fall.
Screenshots/video: Link to uploaded video
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Not certain but I think it was an emergency mode
Any other info that might be relevant: I tried at least 5 times so I don't think it's just that there weren't any fish

Evandrojk

Newcomer
Tipo de telefone: Motorola One Vision
Detalhes do seu problema: Estou com problema no combate, pois as armas estão causando pouco dano aos mobs. Estou com a lâmina do infinito e precisa de uns 4 hits para matar uma gosma verde.
No dia do seu problema, você carregou seu jogo através do menu Load Game (você acordou na cama)? Ou foi uma "carga de emergência" (ou seja, aquela em que você começa no meio do dia de onde parou)? Carregamento através do menu do jogo
Qualquer outra informação que possa ser relevante: Começou depois que eu fiz a missão do QI - Perigo nas Profundezas.

Sarpy

Newcomer
Type of phone: S22 ULTRA (EU)
Details of your issue: Controller does not work with a backpack- Unable to go between items. Problem is occurring with the Dualsense controller and the latest official Xbox controller
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?: Normal load

cowtower

Newcomer
Hey thanks for the mobile update. I have found a few issues. I have an andriod Samsung a32. The first visual bug I have is wherever there are water tiles on the screen there are horizontal lines where the tiles meet. Also quite often when I try to use my bed at night my character picks it up. The chest guis seem to be way to big, and I cannot drop items out of my inventory onto the ground. The graphics for the calico spin are way off as well.

Thank you (this is my favorite game)

Attachments

Benoni

Newcomer
I have a sort of huge problem. Idk if it's my tablet or the update but for some reason I cannot access any of the 1.5 content, even after doing almost every single thing that I've seen with migrating save files and stuff.

My device is: Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (9th Generation)

So first and foremost, when 1.5 hit on my Amazon tablet I did get the *Save Transfer* message cause of the new permissions and stuff. And that's where the problem started for me.

I've made numerous back ups, reinstalled the game, placed the back up save in the new folder, and I'm still not seeing any new content.

I've also made a new fresh save up until the 3rd finished community bundle where Willy sends a letter to you about his boat, and that hasn't appeared as well, slept through nearly 2 in-game years with out any progress.

As of right now, I've stopped playing. I want to continue playing but I cannot for the life of me access any 1.5 content. I'm stuck in 1.4 content.

I cannot provide screenshots, but my old farm I do not want to redo all progress in. Please help. I was really excited for 1.5 and now I'm the only person stuck on 1.4.

Ren.fuji

Newcomer
phone: redmi 10

issue: whenever i try to use the shrine of illusions my game crashes, I've tried many times but it still doesn't work. I have also tried rebooting my phone and turning on high performance but it still doesn't work

screenshot/video: https://youtu.be/cr0HIU2xkE4

BrainInvader94

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 14 Pro (iOS 16.5.1) w/ Backbone

Issue: app crashes when trying to start a new farm

I attempted to add a video to this post showing my screen recording of the issue happening, but it’s fairly easy to repeat. Just load the game and attempt to start a new farm. It may also be worth noting that the result was the same whether I started the game directly or via the Backbone app.

Ereo

Helper
I have a sort of huge problem. Idk if it's my tablet or the update but for some reason I cannot access any of the 1.5 content, even after doing almost every single thing that I've seen with migrating save files and stuff.

My device is: Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (9th Generation)

So first and foremost, when 1.5 hit on my Amazon tablet I did get the *Save Transfer* message cause of the new permissions and stuff. And that's where the problem started for me.

I've made numerous back ups, reinstalled the game, placed the back up save in the new folder, and I'm still not seeing any new content.

I've also made a new fresh save up until the 3rd finished community bundle where Willy sends a letter to you about his boat, and that hasn't appeared as well, slept through nearly 2 in-game years with out any progress.

As of right now, I've stopped playing. I want to continue playing but I cannot for the life of me access any 1.5 content. I'm stuck in 1.4 content.

I cannot provide screenshots, but my old farm I do not want to redo all progress in. Please help. I was really excited for 1.5 and now I'm the only person stuck on 1.4.
When you start the game, what version does it show?

When you try to make a new farm, can you select the beach farm?

Eve0106

Newcomer
Device: Huawei Tab 10.4

Just updated the game on my android device and the game has no sound after the update. I already did everything I could to fix the problem, restarted, uninstall, reinstall still nothing. I am on GSpace App (this is where I can access the Google Play Store) since Huawei do not have the Play Store on their current devices.

Augustym

Newcomer
Type of phone: Abernic RG405M (Android 12)

Details of your issue: I believe this is a screen scale/resolution issue. The dialog boxes and the texts are way too bigger for the screen, and in the new game, the UI is way too buggy. Every time that I clean the app data and open the game and try to create a new save, the game crashes, after, it "works"

Screenshots/video:
1687960174692.png

1687960228876.png

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?

This happens independently of any save.

Any other info that might be relevant: I believe the reason is a scale issue

MøønWïtçh

Newcomer
Phone: iPhone 14 Pro (iOS 16.5.1) w/ Backbone

Issue: app crashes when trying to start a new farm

I attempted to add a video to this post showing my screen recording of the issue happening, but it’s fairly easy to repeat. Just load the game and attempt to start a new farm. It may also be worth noting that the result was the same whether I started the game directly or via the Backbone app.
This is happening to me! I just finished & completed my first file save. Went to start a brand new one, wanting a different farm layout, and it keeps crashing! So sad :(

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Has anyone been able to merge two swords at the forge? I’m trying to make my Galaxy Sword take on the appearance of the Dragontooth Cutlass, but when I try to put the Cutlass into the second slot, it just replaces the Galaxy in the first slot. Am I doing something wrong?

I’m able to do everything else at the forge, including combining two rings with no problem.