Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

ItMe

Cowpoke
I have a Galaxy Tab 7+
I haveThe following issues:
Cannot fish in fountain by Community Center.
You have to adjust screen size in and out to click on harvesting or foraging items on the left side and bottom of screen. Including in Mines and Collecting items from Kegs, etc.
When in mines w/automatic fighting option, character freezes up and does not fight until you click on screen a few times,
you cannot choose weapon Because that also causes player to stand there and take damage and not fight.
You cannot consume foods to replenish health in mines, it constantly goes back to fighting if any enemies are around, in turn you die a lot.

Also how can you place the tea set? I have tried everything.

Thank you for your time

Last edited:

lukeandhisacts

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad 7th gen OS 16.5.1
Details of your issue: No matter what, when I go to the shrine of illusion in the wizards basement, the moment I click yea to make the offer, my game crashes and closes completely.
Screenshots/video: N/A
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Both, neither works
Any other info that might be no

Rowan

Greenhorn
I have a Galaxy Tab 7+
I haveThe following issues:
Cannot fish in fountain by Community Center.
You have to adjust screen size in and out to click on harvesting or foraging items on the left side and bottom of screen. Including in Mines and Collecting items from Kegs, etc.
When in mines w/automatic fighting option, character freezes up and does not fight until you click on screen a few times,
you cannot choose weapon Because that also causes player to stand there and take damage and not fight.
You cannot consume foods to replenish health in mines, it constantly goes back to fighting if any enemies are around, in turn you die a lot.

Also how can you place the tea set? I have tried everything.

Thank you for your time
The only thing I've ever been able to place tea set on is the furniture catalog. I'm on an Android too if that helps?

Rowan

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Details of your issue: I switched to my current phone awhile ago and was unable to bring my saved game from my old Note to current phone. I'm switching to a Fold 4 and don't want to lose the progress I've made as I'd already lost my first saved game that was close to perfection. This current file is a little over 50%, please help!!!!
Screenshots/video: n/a
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? n/a
Any other info that might be relevant: (additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related). Other than me being apparently not tech savvy, no.

Caner

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad 9th gen OS 16.5.1
Details of your issue:randomly black screen I can only see energy bar and one item it happens frequently
Screenshots/video:
1688149753235.png

Shienping

Greenhorn
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can. Below is a form you can use to report your bug, and then we have the game updates listed to show the fixed bugs and to show you which version of the game you may be on if you're having certain issues.

NOTE: please make sure you have the latest update before posting your report... your issue may already be fixed. To check the version of your game, press the '?' on the title screen of your game and go to the lower left corner.

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Do not click the "reply" OR the "report" buttons on this message! Make a post with your bug report by typing at the bottom of this page.

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Bug Report Form
Please use this form to report your bug. The more information you can provide, the more it'll help us!

:silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar::silverstar::goldstar::iristar:

Game Updates
NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient!

1/7 6:30 PM PST: 1.5.6.32
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST: 1.5.6.33
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests

1/9: 1.5.6.34
-Fixed two invisible buttons control scheme not working.
-Fixed player freezing after tapping a horse while using a tool.
-Fixed closing a menu which contains a stardrop adding it to your inventory instead of consuming it.
-Fixed some museum rewards not removed when collected.

1/10 10:25PM PST: 1.5.6.35
-You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
-You can now place furniture on top of rugs
-Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
-Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
-Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
-Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
-Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

1/12 10:17 PM PST: 1.5.6.36
-Fixes a crash at the end of the night if you used a mini shipping bin while having a special order quest active
-Fixes a dupe glitch and an item loss glitch
-Added some missing Chinese translations
-Stopped the extended fish family and the pina colada from showing up in the collections tab
-Fixed a crash in the Android storage migration code
-Fix for gamepads closing out dialog menus instead of finishing text
-Fixes a crash that can happen if you're using a gamepad in an inventory menu
-UI/scaling improvements on some iOS devices

1/17 11:25 PM PST: 1.5.6.37
-Fixes issues where the profession chooser would keep showing up each night
-Fixes extra hp that may have been gained by the profession chooser bug
-Fixes issue where you couldn't donate to special orders on high resolution
-Fixes weirdness with the mill inventory
-Makes pathfinding to parrot express platforms smarter
-Fixed incorrect names and icons for journal scraps in the collections tab

2/20 2:24 PM PST: 1.5.6.39
- Fixed issue where you couldn't listen to a podcast or music while playing
- Added toggle for flash effects
- Added advanced crafting info option
- Improvements to sizing on tablet devices
- Gamepad support improvements
- Added bigger tooltip fonts option
- Fixed bug where you couldn't select options in Solarion Chronicles
- Fixed a bug where you could lose items in a menu
- Fixed issue where you could potentially donate to the museum but not receive credit for the donation
- Fixed visual issue with mine level numbers
- Fixed dupe issue with lost and found bin
- Fixed issue where you couldn't tap on items directly behind a shipping bin
- A bunch of crash bug fixes
Fix screen tearing for all devices, especially PC!

haleysimp

Newcomer
Version: 1.5.6.39
Type of phone: iPhone 11 (iOS 16)
Bug: I have a Kishi controller that I attach to my iOS. When I try to move down/up through the toolbar using L2 and R2, it doesn’t page
(ie: the toolbar doesn’t go down to the next set of items - it seems to wrap around + sticks). L1 and R1 appears to work properly now between builds 36 and 37.

I've attached a video of what it looks like when I hold down R2 (then L2). Note that it starts from an arbitrary point in the *middle* of the toolbar instead of the top or bottom as it should when scrolling through.

https://twitter.com/haleysimp1/status/1621998292275007490

Kagmar

Newcomer
Olá, Samsung A73, comprei o jogo Stardew Valley pelo Google Play e não consigo criar um personagem porque nenhum nome que digito está salvo... Impossibilitando-me de jogar o jogo de fato.
[/CITAR]
Continuo com o mesmo problema ainda...

SepiaElegans

Newcomer
Hey! I have an iPad air 5, and I can’t interact with the craft room tablet in the community centre at all. I’ve restarted the game multiple times, and it still doesn’t work. The other tablets in the community centre all work fine

ALEIER

Greenhorn
BUG DUPLICATION OF ITEMS WITH THE DYE POTS:
if you enter to Emily's house and put one item for dyeing and then close de menu you will duplicate that item
you can duplicate that itemas much as you want.
video:https://youtu.be/ih6bqZOwxF8
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy Tab A Sm-p555 with android 7.1.1
day started in the normal bed.

WovenViper

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air, 4th generation
Details of your issue: The inventory menu in the museum is making it impossible to reorganize, nearly half the collection is blocked and inaccessible. Also, the dead space in the bottom left/middle is incredibly annoying. I know about the zoom trick and I use it as a work around, but I would rather it be fixed. And each time I load the game after fully closing it, my tool bar size has changed back to the default even though the number I set it to in the settings is the same. This doesn’t happen after I sleep, only after I close and reopen the app. It’s a small thing and I only need to tap the toolbar size bar to reset it, but I’m not sure why it happens.
Screenshot:
image.jpg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?
Loaded through the Load Game menu

Lilo

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 4
Details of your issue: Whenever i try to change my appearance etc. the whole game crashes.
I really want to change my farmers gender but this is making it very difficult!
(Game is up to date, have checked multiple times.)

update
I loaded back in and tried a few more times, and this time around, i clicked on it twice and said no each time and clicked yes on the third time and it worked! Don’t know if that means much but I’m happy it worked!

Last edited:

Ms. Erin

Newcomer
I'm trying to figure this out right now too. My game won't stop crashing at night. All of the issues I'm having have been solved in the patches. I can't find anywhere that CA has made any update on this.
I am having the same troubles and wondering if the Amazon App is ever going to get updated to the latest version.

Attachments

__hotsos

Newcomer
Issue with the game crashing when I access the Shrine of Illusions in the Wizard’s basement.

Type of phone: Iphone 13 mobile
Details of your issue: game crashing when I access the Shrine of Illusions in the Wizard’s basement
Screenshots/video: (highly encouraged)
IMG_5222.jpeg

IMG_5223.jpeg

IMG_5224.jpeg

IMG_5225.jpeg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" : load game
Any other info that might be relevant:
(additional details that maybe don't fit in the main issue or something you think might be related): I tried to finish a day in the game, but whenever I go to wizard basement and tried to change appearance, it will crashed. I did this 3x. and its the same scenario. :(

UPDATE😊
I changed the JOYPAD CONTROL from top to move & joystick & buttons TO tap to move & joystick ONLY. And it worked!!! Finally, I was able to use the Shrine of Illusion. Hope it helps!🍦

Last edited:

tabs

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A23

Details of your issue: I switched my combined rings to s lucky ring to get the luck buf, after switching it back to the my combined rings (Iridium band and pheonix, Iridium band and Anti slime) The mmagnetism of the ring does not work anymore.

Screenshots/video: Heres a video link for more visual Ade

Any other info that might be relevant:

Attachments

Last edited: