Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

ChillyKitty

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad 8th Gen 16.4.1
Details of your issue: 3 issues, not major but worth pointing out
1) When receiving an item as a reward (e.g. after completing a community centre bundle, or receiving a reward from Gunther) the reward automatically goes in to the last inventory slot, even if you don’t have that slot available yet, i.e. you haven’t got the largest backpack. The first time this happened I lost the item. I then realised and transfer the item in to a valid spot before closing that screen.
2) a visual bug where petals/leaves floating in the sky start off clumped in straight lines (vertical and/or horizontal) before spreading out across the screen.
3) if you click on a moveable item in your house (eg rug, sofa, tv etc) it moves in to a specific slot and pushes the item that was in that slot in to a different slot. In my screen shot, the triple shot espressos get moved.
Screenshots/video: attached
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? these issues happen regardless of how the game is loaded
Any other info that might be relevant: nopeIMG_1717.pngIMG_1657.pngIMG_1656.pngIMG_1764.pngIMG_1765.png

lsitter

Newcomer
Two issues:

I continue to get a reeling sound that plays long after I stop fishing and can only be fixed by quitting and reloading the game.

I got a black screen aside from a single tool icon and the energy bar shortly after 4pm on a Monday in game after trying to get into the blacksmith. It was Spring 11th, I believe. The game music continued to play into the night, but I couldn’t click on anything, move, etc. Had to quit out.

-I’m playing on a 12.9 inch 2020 iPad Pro.
-I loaded the game from the main screen and woke up in bed.

Still having lots of fun despite the issues. Thanks for bringing this to mobile!

Attachments

salteddahlz

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Samsung a13 5g edition Issue: Ive noticed my icon for my pet doesnt match up with what the acual pet is (its showing a dog when i chose the grey cat) and when i went to shrine of illusions to see if i could force it to change, it just crashes and closes the game

B.A. Farmer

Farmhand
I've copied a save file over from my old phone(a Moto g100 with SV v1.4) to my new phone(a Sony Xperia 1 IV with v1.5.6.39).

My first attempt was just copying the save file directly, and permitted me to open and play the old save file, but attempting to sleep caused the application to crash before I woke up the next day.

I tried updating the application on my old phone and loading the save file there, which worked. The application converted my save file and I can play it normally on my old phone on the current application version(v1.5.6.39).

But attempting to copy the save file to my new phone now results in the application(also v1.5.6.39) not even "seeing" the save file.

I've attempted several things in this article. I still have a working save file on v1.5.6.39 on my Motorola g100, but all attempts to get the file to load on my Sony Xperia 1 IV(v1.5.6.39) fail, it won't even show up in the "Load" menu.

Any and all ideas welcome.

Last edited:

Christineiasso

Newcomer
iPhone 12:
When I go into my recipes in my kitchen, it shows that I have unlocked all of the recipes, however when I look under my cooking tab in my inventory there is one recipe that is still blacked out. It looks like it is the squid ink ravioli recipe (it is also in the old position of that recipe, right after the shrimp cocktail) but I have that one unlocked. I thought this may be like a hidden recipe or something but I can’t find any info about it when I try to look it up. I am trying to get perfection but because of this bug it says I have not made all the recipes
IMG_8579.png
IMG_8580.png

Christineiasso

Newcomer
iPhone 12:
When I go into my recipes in my kitchen, it shows that I have unlocked all of the recipes, however when I look under my cooking tab in my inventory there is one recipe that is still blacked out. It looks like it is the squid ink ravioli recipe (it is also in the old position of that recipe, right after the shrimp cocktail) but I have that one unlocked. I thought this may be like a hidden recipe or something but I can’t find any info about it when I try to look it up. I am trying to get perfection but because of this bug it says I have not made all the recipesView attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Also when I am fishing if I spend more than around a minute trying to catch a fish, the reeling in noise continues to play after I close the fishing screen. I have to close and restart the app to make it stop.

Ereo

Helper
iPhone 12:
When I go into my recipes in my kitchen, it shows that I have unlocked all of the recipes, however when I look under my cooking tab in my inventory there is one recipe that is still blacked out. It looks like it is the squid ink ravioli recipe (it is also in the old position of that recipe, right after the shrimp cocktail) but I have that one unlocked. I thought this may be like a hidden recipe or something but I can’t find any info about it when I try to look it up. I am trying to get perfection but because of this bug it says I have not made all the recipesView attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Have you made sea foam pudding?

You can check the Stardew Checkup to see which one you're missing.

lil_caoi

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad runnning iOS 16.p2
Details of your issue: Fishing reeling in noise occurring constantly after fishing, only fixed by saving and closing app
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu
Any other info that might be relevant: Occurs no matter where I am fishing, but not every time I fish

lil_caoi

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad running iOS 16.2
Details of your issue: Entering store menu @ Marnie’s Ranch or Blacksmith‘s, nothing will load no matter how many times the arrow for the shop is clicked.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load Game menu
Any other info that might be relevant: Only solved by saving game and restarting app

alex252004

Newcomer
Type of phone: Vivo Y21 series
Issue: weird lines are appearing in the game (especially near water bodies) don't disappear even after going to bed and saving the game, restarting the game, even reinstalling the game.
Day of issue: after 1.5 update this problem begane and hasn't ended till date. I thought it would be fixed after few updates but it hasn't.

Please fix this issue or if it's only happening to me due to my mobile settings or something els do let me know the solution. These lines really ruin your gaming experience.

One more issue. While playing journy of the Pierre king, after passing 3 levels when we are given option to choose between gun damage, speed and gun speed iam not able to select any of the following option the first time but at second time I am able to do so.

Also stardew is the most beautifull fascinating and best game I've ever played. Thank you for making such a masterpiece 😭😭🥰🥰

Attachments

Last edited:

Darkiplier

Greenhorn
Device: iPhone 8 Plus/iOS

Issue: Whenever I interact with the Shrine of Illusions in the Wizard’s Tower Basement, the game crashes. Specifically, I click on the shrine and it asks the prompt if I want to use it.

If I click “No” then It’s fine and nothing happens (I’m back to the wizard’s basement). But when I click “Yes” the game crashes and it takes me back to my phone Home Screen. When I try to reopen the game window, it’s restarted to the opening and I have to reload my game, which brings me back to my last save.

This is an issue that only started recently (I believe after Monday’s patch) and before that, I had no issues using the Shrine.

I just want to say thanks so much ConcernedApe, truly one of the most responsive and caring creators I’ve seen!
Same Bro :')

Screenshot_2023-06-13-07-52-44-223_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

Type of Phone:Redmi 9.

Day of issue:Whilst I was playing at school i found out.

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)?:Loaded the game via the main menu

Details of your issue:I've donated every mineral and artifact,all gotten via artifact spots,Omni geodes and treasure troves yet I haven't gotten the complete collection achievement.

Last edited:

Jakara

Newcomer
Type of phone: Pocofone F1
Details of your issue:
1. Use Bluetooth controller
2. Start fishing wind up
3. Press LB/RB to switch hotbar items
4. Character stuck. Just stands there. No fishing animation
5. Controls do not work
6. Clock on the upper right seems paused. Blinking as if fishing.

Other notes:
Touch screen controls do not work either.
Removing controller does not fix problem.

Screenshots/video: was not able to grab as my solution to the problem is restart the app and reload the game.
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Load menu. Woke up from the bed
Any other info that might be relevant:
Controller used is the GamesSir X2 Bluetooth controller. Specifically the Bluetooth version as there is a usbC version but I don't have that.
Doesn't seem to be reproducible on touchscreen controls.
This was done in the small island in the mountain lake where you catch sturgeons and the legendary fish.