Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

emestwoTMV

Newcomer
Type of phone: Ipad Air 2 + Xbox controller
Details of your issue: 1) Post 2/20 update, getting random crashes, haven't found any clear cause. Last time was just hovering over fertilizer in inventory. 2) Zoom and toolbar size visually reset every time I reload a game. If I go to change the toolbar size, the number setting is still on the correct number (say 40). If I push the X on the screen to exit out of settings, then the toolbar resizes to the correct size. 3) If instead of pushing the X to exit settings, I push B on my Xbox controller to exit, it crashes. 4) This was happening even before the update, occasionally when changing inventory item selected using Xbox shoulder buttons in the middle of an animation, game freezes and only allows continued changing of inventory item. The only way to get out of this frozen mode is to swing a weapon or scythe.

Always loaded fresh.

Thanks.

leilei

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad (9th generation, iOS 16.3.1
Details of your issue: The most recent update is unusable. I can walk around, but can't interact with about half of the tiles in the game (e.g., harvesting is especially bad--it highlights the tile, but nothing happens). I have tried restarting from the home screen, etc. but no luck. :[ Good news though, my floating stable is fixed!

Attachments

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPad (9th generation, iOS 16.3.1
Details of your issue: The most recent update is unusable. I can walk around, but can't interact with about half of the tiles in the game (e.g., harvesting is especially bad--it highlights the tile, but nothing happens). I have tried restarting from the home screen, etc. but no luck. :[ Good news though, my floating stable is fixed!
I’m having this exact problem. If you zoom in a bit, you should be good to go. (See my post #2636, item #3.)

I’ve had it happen in the greenhouse, chopping trees at the train station, and certain kegs in a large shed - it seems to happen in the same location (row) on all the screens.

Orion

Farmhand
Device: Powkiddy X18S.
System of the device: Android 11
Version of the game: v1.5.6 build 37
Details of the bug: First time install was ok. But, after a few days, i opened the game and the start scene and the hamburguer menu interface were very big. Some informations become inaccessible. Already tried to reinstall and nothing changes. Tried to change the values at the options tab and it didnt solve. Can't find any option to change the resolution of the game. Only options to change the size of the interface "inside" the game. More details at the vídeo below.

Video explaining the bug:
deym, I hope they fix this too 😢

Orion

Farmhand
Huawei Mate 20 pro (1080p)
Hi devs my game is still unplayable since SDV ver. 1.5.6.37.
everything is so BIG, if the resolution canmot be revert back to its original scale, can you please give us atleast an option to do so in the in-game setting? pretty please 🙏🥺 thank you very much! I am on the latest update ver 1.5.6.39.
Videoframe_20230123_002730_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_003523_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_003348_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20230123_002655_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Kaelanth

Greenhorn
Device: iPhone 8 Plus/iOS

Issue: Whenever I interact with the Shrine of Illusions in the Wizard’s Tower Basement, the game crashes. Specifically, I click on the shrine and it asks the prompt if I want to use it.

If I click “No” then It’s fine and nothing happens (I’m back to the wizard’s basement). But when I click “Yes” the game crashes and it takes me back to my phone Home Screen. When I try to reopen the game window, it’s restarted to the opening and I have to reload my game, which brings me back to my last save.

This is an issue that only started recently (I believe after Monday’s patch) and before that, I had no issues using the Shrine.

I just want to say thanks so much ConcernedApe, truly one of the most responsive and caring creators I’ve seen!

Last edited:

Anzzy

Newcomer
Device - Apple iPad 16.3.1

**Noticed that all issues resolve themselves when I zoom in a lot, but when it's zoomed out, then I can't interact with some things.

Issue 1 - cannot interact with numerous tiles in Greenhouse. Those "frozen" tiles change, some days it's one, some days it's other and sometimes it's few. But every day in game there is at least one what does not work. Mostly issue is with tiles closer to entrance - first 3-4 rows. I can only walk on them, can't tilt the soil using tools, harvest grown plants nor plant seeds. Sometimes if I press many times it happens, sometimes not at all. I have tried playing many days in row, logging out, walking in and out of greenhouse, but it does not seem to help. Also have same issue with tree on left side of greenhouse- often cannot harvest it. Avatar is just walking on spot when I press on tree and not harvesting.
Issue 2- when wanting to shop at Robins or Marnies, it's really hard to activate shop menu, I keep pressing on the desk many times and nothing happens, eventually at some point dialogue opens at last and it's possible to purchase stuff.
Issue 3 - it's often hard to interact with villagers who stand behind desks (like Robin when she is behind her desk or Gus), it takes many attempts(clicks ) to give gift to them or start dialogue. They are just not responding.
Issue 4- in Flower dance event every villager standing next to water is not possible to interact with. They just don't open dialogue when I click on them.

**All issues where present while playing multiple days in row, greenhouse issue is there all the timed every day of the game.

Last edited:

arcadeperson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A02s
Details of your issue: I'm not particularly sure if this is a bug, but the workbench doesn't have a slider to set the amount of items to craft if the materials are stored in an adjacent chest (the item can still be crafted multiple times), if the materials are in my inventory instead, then the slider would appear. This is just a minor inconvenience.
Screenshots:
(Materials is stored in adjacent chests):
Screenshot_20230223-183203.jpg

(After moving some materials into my inventory):
Screenshot_20230223-183336.jpg

I loaded the save normally and woke up in bed at 6:00am.

Last edited:

moopunzel

Newcomer
Multiplayer split screen Xbox 1X, made a 4th barn to make a 4th character, when you join as player 2 it shows all three options, when you play as player 3 it only gives you one option instead of the other two.

Hello there,

I have updated my kindle fire to the 1.5 version and I'm having a difficult time recovering my saved data. I found the "Stardew Valley" folder. When I select it, it shows me all my saved data. Which is great! However, I cannot "use the folder" like other threads have mentioned to recover the data in the new update. Please help me!!! I do no want to lose all my progression in this game. Thank you!

Saalle19

Newcomer
Apple IPad. Version 16.2

When trying to talk to Robins shop, it is impossible to select it! On a very rare occasion closing and reopening the game may help, but not always.

Help!

Lemon Drop

Cowpoke
1) The non-stop reeling noise is still happening for me when I fish on Ginger Island.

2) I went to give Sandy a present on her birthday, and Emily was there. When I tried to give Sandy her gift, Emily was blocking me and addressed me as Sandy. Eventually, the two of them went outside, and I was able to give Sandy her present there. Is this something new?

Edit: I read in the Version History last night that Emily visiting Sandy on her birthday is a “thing” now.

Attachments

Last edited:

redbobcat

Rancher
Game v1.5.6 build 39
iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (5th generation), iPadOS 16.3.1

• After the game is restored from save, your horse is not with you anymore but back at the stable.
  • Museum interface is better now but still shifted out of alignment by one row.
  • Sewing machine interface is slightly out of alignment but you can still use it.
  • When fishing sometimes reeling sound doesn’t stop and persists even to the next day. More likely to happen when you are zoomed in to fish.
  • When you load game, from load screen or from save, the toolbar interface size changes back to default. You need to open and close settings tab for the custom size to be applied.
  • Sometime tapping on a person or random object does not produce any results, often when the objects are close to the edge of the screen or the front wall of the room. Slightly zooming in or out fixes the problem. Closing any open window/inventory requires several tapping attempts as the close icon is all the way in the top right corner and possibly suffers from the same bug. Also probably related, tapping on interactive object, like a door or forage, causes a character to run to them but not interact with them, i.e. not walk through the door, not pick up a flower. You have to tap a second time.

D6475717-D25C-46D6-AF59-D44C53C7811F.pngBEB3BEF1-4C07-4293-A66E-CAC1FE637760.png78A190BF-CD68-4E57-8B3B-C7AA59370CD0.jpeg7F34E691-BCF7-4F8A-92CC-1A2C22CDD463.jpeg

Last edited:

Janet

Newcomer
I am using a samsung tablet galaxy s5e. My problem is with Robin! I want to upgrade my house but can not get the menu to open to allow me to buy/upgrade, please help soon.