Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Kat111

Newcomer
I love this game, there is just one game breaking bug. I can’t access Marnie’s shop! I’m on year 2. When I go up to the cash register, it doesn’t pull up the shop. Nothing happens. My character just stands there like an idiot. I managed to get it to work once when I got a chicken, but I have no idea how I did it or how to do it again. Please fix this! (I use iPad 17.1.2)
I figured it out. You have to zoom in a bunch to be able to access the shop

Gogyy

Cowpoke
Device is Motorola g30
Android 12
Screen randomly goes black [When entering new parts of the map, (example pelican town), when entering and going out of houses, sheds, any structure etc.]
Screenshot_20231215-135752.png

Greetings. Been playing for a while and love it. I have an s23 Ultra. I started a second game save and play between them both. The issue is my second save will randomly "lose" items in the big shed, house or barn. It happens after game is saved, then return to home screen and close the game until I play later. I start it up and the items are gone. They are not new or moved. I am half way through year two now. Lost three kegs in year one, a fridge in the house a bit later, crystalarium after that, a different fridge lost all the items in it.

This is a bummer, but not stopping me from playing. Hope there is a fix soon.

keep up the good work!

Catara

Tiller
I love this game, there is just one game breaking bug. I can’t access Marnie’s shop! I’m on year 2. When I go up to the cash register, it doesn’t pull up the shop. Nothing happens. My character just stands there like an idiot. I managed to get it to work once when I got a chicken, but I have no idea how I did it or how to do it again. Please fix this! (I use iPad 17.1.2)
I‘be been playing for a couple of years now irl. I play on an iPad Mini and have reported a similar issue when trying to access a chest or machine that is inside a shed. I have to zoom in when nothing happens, which is playing havoc with my eyesight. Any chance this issue will be addressed in 1.6?

Miewx

Newcomer
Type of Phone: iPhone 11

Details of issue: the game freezes when i donate to the bulletin board. I can select items in the toolbelt but time is paused and i cannot move my character.
IMG_3622.png

alyasin521

Cowpoke

Attachments

Last edited:

MrVilppo

Newcomer
There is this bug where I found a lost book in a treasure chest while fishing, and the book stayed as an item in my inventory.
Screenshot_20231222-160633.png
Screenshot_20231222-160633.png

phone: samsung z flip 3
issues:

1. no magnetism effects on rings with magnet buffs
2. the app crashes when i enter or leave the house, especially when i use the return scepter
3. the contacts in phone cannot be seen in one screen. it doesnt have scroll button either. i cant contact robin because of this

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
Phone- IPhone XR
Problem- I have completed the museum all the way and didn’t receive my star drop or the achievement for it.
I loaded the game from the load game.
Having the collection completed is unrelated to the museum completion. It just means you found everything. If the museum is completed, you should have 7 empty spaces in the museum. You can upload your save file to the Stardew Checkup to check which one you haven’t donated.

gelid_rams

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Oppo a5s
Issue: Randomly crashes like it opens up a black screen at the start of the day, refer from the screenshot. I couldn't move and I had to quit and restart the game everytime. I recently bought the game and I couldn't wait to play it finally and be fully immersed lol but this crash is interfering the fun. I hope you can fix it, guys. Love you.

Attachments

Gustakk

Newcomer
Olá, Meu Stardew Valley está mostrando essas linhas cheias de bugs no mapa, comprei Stardew Valley essa semana, e meu jogo está atualizado, não consigo encontrar nenhuma maneira de resolver isso. por favor me ajude. Meu celular é o Realme c30.

Attachments

phone: Samsung S23 (and whatever the latest OS update was)

Restored from a regular save, I think, but now I'm going to restart to make sure.

issue: The Legend isn't biting but maybe once a day.

I've spent 2.5 days out in the rain with an iridium rod, Linus's special bait, a level ten fishing skill and a tum full of chowder. I go to the end of second island in the mountain lake and cast perfectly or near to it. And he's bitten twice. One of the three days was a storm day but I think I recall that rain is rain, to the Legend.

i think it's supposed to be more like 10% of the time if you are meeting all the parameters.

I've had a rough few years and Stardew is my chicken soup. I haven't played on Mobile since before the last big update, and on an older phone. I've gotten all the legendaries on an embarrassing number of games - on Mobile, Steam/Windows, and either switch or PS4. This thing is not normal.

Your help is always appreciated, CA & friends.

phone: Samsung S23 (and whatever the latest OS update was)

Restored from a regular save, I think, but now I'm going to restart to make sure.

issue: The Legend isn't biting but maybe once a day.

I've spent 2.5 days out in the rain with an iridium rod, Linus's special bait, a level ten fishing skill and a tum full of chowder. I go to the end of second island in the mountain lake and cast perfectly or near to it. And he's bitten twice. One of the three days was a storm day but I think I recall that rain is rain, to the Legend.

i think it's supposed to be more like 10% of the time if you are meeting all the parameters.

I've had a rough few years and Stardew is my chicken soup. I haven't played on Mobile since before the last big update, and on an older phone. I've gotten all the legendaries on an embarrassing number of games - on Mobile, Steam/Windows, and either switch or PS4. This thing is not normal.

Your help is always appreciated, CA & friends.
Ah! Restarting fixed it. Not sure if knowing this can happen is still useful to you but either way, thanks.

Mighty M

Newcomer
Phone: iPad 9th gen, good condition

Issue: You can’t access Marnie’s shop without using buttons, + reel sound sometimes gets stuck and is there annoying me all the way till I go out of the app… And some of the animations are broken.

Stavocado

Newcomer
Hi friends, I’m playing on1.5.6 build 46 on iOS 17.2.1 on an iPhone 13 Pro. I’ve been playing with a backbone and when I try to process a geode if I just select it with x the game crashes, I can however drag and drop it to process.

thanks!

gelid_rams

Greenhorn
Screenshot_2024-01-04-19-32-39-33.jpg

type of phone: Oppo a5s
issue: It's the latest version and my phone software is already updated too but Black screen opens up, refer from the screenshot pasted. I want to play it thoroughly now :( I want to be fully immersed and have fun. Kindly fix it... Thank you.