awkward0001

Newcomer
Iridium Scythe will not double Foragable harvest when used on Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter seeds (Still applies Iridium quality properly, but no chance to double harvest)

JennL7758

Newcomer
I'm playing on Windows PC, in English, single-player.

My 15 preserve jars show up as 30 machines ready on my farm computer in my Meadowlands Farm, and everything (forage, crops, etc.) shows up as "0" on the computer I have on Ginger Island.

Last edited:
Crash report:
First visit to Ginger Island (unlocked it the day before), I made it three rooms into the volcano dungeon, then it got late so I came outside to sleep immediately outside the cavern entrance in one of the tents I'd got from the forest giftbox in front of Leo's treehouse. Before the save could happen, I also got the 'lightning strikes abandoned JojaMart' cutscene, then as soon as the screen faded to black, the game completely crashed.

I relaunched it, hoping I might still be on the island, but I was back in my bed in the farmhouse, with none of the items I'd obtained on the 'lost day', so I quit immediately without saving in case the save file might give some clues, but the timestamp on it means it's from the end of the previous day. I do have an error log, though, so I've attached that to this post.

Windows 10 (through Steam)
English language
Single Player
No mods

Of possible relevance, this is what I'd done on Ginger Island before the crash: Fed Leo's parrot and obtained about 3 or 4 more golden walnuts elsewhere. Obtained the mummified frog from the weeds in the forest, and picked up the package of 3x free tents (one of which I used to sleep in before the crash). Can't remember exactly what (or how many) monsters I killed in the dungeon (several hot heads, a couple of lava lurks, a couple of magma sprites and tiger slimes), but I made it about 3x rooms in. I broke 3 or 4 containers and picked up one magma cap, and I stepped on one pressure plate in the third (I think?) room.

Update: It appears that it might be related to sleeping on the island when that cutscene plays. I just re-played the day as best I could, then used a warp totem to get home so I could sleep in the farmhouse bed. No crash that time.

Attachments

Last edited:

YunYun

Newcomer
My mom and I started a 1.6 playthrough and she's having a problem with her quests. I completed the 'fix the stump' quest, but it still says she has to donate 100 hardwood to the big stump even though there are already 5 raccoons living there.

HoromyRoy

Newcomer
Hi. I saw a comment that in the new update it is possible to "divorce" with the help of a wilted bouquet. the person who wrote this had a character (Leah) missing from the world and he couldn't find her anywhere, not in her house, not in the city. I decided to check it out. I married Leah, and then I gave her a wilted bouquet. The game says that she is now single, but at the same time she stays in my bed or at home every day and does not leave, talks to me as usual with high friendship.
EDIT: I slept for about 3 days, restarted the game, slept for another 1 day and she returned to her home

Windows 11
Russian
Single Player game

1713121537821.png
1713121568681.png

Last edited:

ch3rr1b0mb

Newcomer
playing in italian (haven't seen this issue in other languages yet) but this fishing quest appeared bugged for me- it was only the message board and quest journal though, everything else worked. i'm in singleplayer playing from steam on mac os, thanks for the help!

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 3.56.07 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 4.18.11 PM.png

11patrollt

Newcomer
I keep on reading the Woodcutter's Weekly Book but it doesn't show as already read. Not in the Special Items Tab, neither when I hover over a newly bought Book

Ectobronchium

Newcomer
It seems there is a problem with weapons/forging/Infinity Blade.

I am playing single player on an old save on Windows 11.
I noticed that my fully ruby forged Infinity blade had the default damage range of 80 - 100, not the expected 104 - 130.
1713131957009.png

I then decided to try to see if I could unforge the sword and get the original 80 - 100 infinity blade to then upgrade again. I only got a level 12 sword worse than the galaxy sword.
1713132029707.png

When trying to forge this again the preview seems to be correct:
1713132252769.png

But when forging it ends up as:
1713132280277.png

Also, when changing the appearance of the sword the preview has the correct damage, but the end product doesn't.

1713132527674.png
1713132548555.png

I think that's all.
Thanks.

Attachments

tegshbal

Newcomer
if you hold right click as soon as you eat/drink any food/drink item and go to the mines elevator, it dosent give you the energy or health increase
windows, singleplayer

HeyItsLone

Tiller
  • Demetrius has not come to the farm to open up the cave, on windows in a multiplayer world, it is the 24th of summer and we have both long since passed the requirements for the event

slap17

Newcomer
Stardew Valley 15_04_2024 12_59_45 PM.png

All NPCs at trout derby day 2 are not loaded, for reference I used a tent kit the day before and have tried reloading the area by leaving the forest and coming back, previously they had loaded but after quitting and reopening the save they are now completely unloaded :)

(version 1.6.3)

TheWizard4166

Newcomer
I was on year 2 day 27 of fall and accidentally went to bed. I had done a significant amount of work prior, and gained quite a bit of mastery experience. realizing that I missed the spirit festival, I exited stardew, and closed it via steam. I then came back to harvest 2 trees and found that I had achieved another level of mastery when I should have had to had chopped significantly more than 2 trees. The bug is that mastery doesn't revert. I am using Linux Mint, my game is in English, and it is single player.

unlocko

Newcomer
Playing in a multiplayer world both windows 10 on steam. The dining room renovation just won't go through, when we try to click on the green squares they turn red and when I click it says to move objects out of the way. We have searched the kitchen cabinet area up and down there is nothing in the way. We just want to make the dining room renovation. Anyone got any solution?

diane1301

Greenhorn
I am unable to change the wallpaper on the transition walls between rooms. I’m playing on pc through steam. As a side note, if you try to put anything in front of the cave on meadowland the graphics glitch and the building is hidden beneath the land above the cave.

Attachments

kyyy

Greenhorn
  • Second pet on a farm does not gain hearts or leave the host cabin, first pet works just fine
  • Windows 10
  • English
  • Multiplayer
  • Doesn't matter who adopts pet (Host, other farmhands)

LadyKDubz

Greenhorn
  • Multiplayer initial questline issue on Meadowlands farm; The 'Build a Silo' quest will not complete for the 2nd player, even though they have built 2 and the host has built 1.
  • Windows 11
  • English
  • Multiplayer
  • When the 2nd player requested the construction of the initial silo, it ticked the quest off for the first player and not themselves additional ones have been built by both since and it has not registered.

Attachments

• English
  • Windows 10
  • Local Co-op
  • Steam
Game crashed after entering movie theater seating area with Dwarf. Prior movies have worked fine with Haley, Clint, and Krobus.
Player 1 still has an active quest for restoring the giant stump though it's been repaired for some time now.