Shiranelias

Newcomer
I'm sorry if the answer to this question is already present somewhere. The fact is that while playing with a friend, a bug constantly occurs: a new day begins and my farmer cannot move, neither the chat, nor the menu, nor anything else works for me. Just a black screen. Even if I move with the help of mods, nothing changes, except that I start to see the location banally. It seems to be an Expanded problem, but even without it, this bug is present.
Please help me :(

terrance

Newcomer
Hi, don’t see this posted here. The issue is that the mouse wheel needs to be scrolled two notches in one direction when the direction is opposite to the direction of the previous scroll. This makes it hard to switch easily between the pickaxe and the sword. This is only happening in Stardew Valley and not in any other window or program on my pc.
update: started my game today and this is not happening. It happened yesterday after game and pc had both been running for a long time.

Wind12344

Newcomer
After a full update of the game (1.6) and mods, an error appeared Galaxy auth failure: FAILURE_REASON_GALAXY_NOT_AVAILABLE . I tried reinstalling the Stardew Valley Expanded and most of the errors disappeared and only one remained. With all this, the game starts, but as soon I try to start a new game or loud a save, the screen turns black, and Smapi displays a lot of errors, (The game is pirated, the Smapi is installed correctly
Windows 10)

Attachments

Squiggs

Newcomer
Hello. I'm playing single player, English, unmolded, and on a steam deck and I'm having some crashing issues. No code, the game just shuts down to desktop. It's happened twice now, both in year two the first it crashed every time I tried to enter Lewis's house. Waiting until the next day fixed it. Now I'm at the end of spring year two and I've gotten to a day where if I try to use any tool it crashes and if I try to enter any house off the farm it crashes and unfortunately skipping to the next day did not fix the issue. I've booted it up about six times and it's crashed every time.
In case anyone else is having this issue, I found that restarting my steam deck completely fixed my issue.

Evan7

Newcomer
Whenever I right click on an old log in the dangerous mines the text for attempting to break it with a non upgraded axe appears, I was holding a galaxy hammer and this doesn't allow me to use the ability when the text appears. I am on windows, english, with singleplayer.

I am using steam. we play local co-OP, 1player using a playstation controller, 2player a nin switch controller. I have noticed with the dresser (store clothes) and the furniture catalogs that you are now (before update it was ok) no longer able to press left to get to the side menus (such as shirts, pants, hats or walls, floors, lighting) you have to scroll through EVERYTHING and there are in some cases hundreds of items.

Tsubasa

Newcomer
Unable to get ancient fruit recipe (Multiplayer)
Not in a position to provide game data, but my partner (host) and me (player 2) did a multilayer save. I as player 2 donated ancient seed and got the recipe, but they can't get the recipe from Gunther. We've also checked and it wasn't automatically unlocked when I claimed it.

Skwishee

Greenhorn
  • explain the issue: Using a tent during the Trout Derby caused the NPC visitor fishing players to disappear. The missing icons continued to act like them, with speech bubbles and such still appearing. Nothing else was affected as far as I could tell. The tent man remained visible and I could continue as normal.

I'm also not sure if this an issue or intended game play, but I've noticed when doing the raccoon missions, it will accept a similar item. For instance when it requested 'tomato juice' I gave it 'squash juice' instead. It was still accepted and the bundle considered complete. Have I accidentally been cheating? XD

• what OS you are using; Windows

• in-game language; English

• single-player or multiplayer; Single Player

I've attached a screen shot for the Trout Derby.

Attachments

cherylsqueak

Newcomer
Unmoded, Windows 11, English, single-player

I have gotten two of the stardrops - one from level 100 of the mines and one from the Stardew Valley Fair. However, the menu that shows my skill level says I only have one stardrop. I have also used the Stardew Checkup, and it shows I have only gotten the one at the fair. I even went back to level 100 in the mines to see if I was crazy. I did get that stardrop,

Game file is attached.

Attachments

AeolianEmpress

Newcomer
Didn’t get a screenshot in time, but got an error message in red text (sequence missing, I think?) when I tried to go to the movies with Dwarf on 22 Winter, Year 3, around 4:30-5pm. Message popped up when I interacted with the door to go in to watch the movie; interacting with the door again said the movie had concluded; talking to the dwarf crashed the game. Playing on Steam Deck, no mods, in English, single player, first time anything like this has happened!

Hufflehobbit

Newcomer
Hello! I'm having the weirdest intermittent bug when fishing: on some days (and it appears to always be whole days) I can't get iridium fish; instead, perfect fish catches produce zero-star fish. I hypothesize that it's something related to the statue of blessings because I don't recall it happening before I got the statue. (On the other hand, this may be a function of starting to do enough perfect fishing that the effect is easily visible; I don't have a clear idea of how those two events may relate in time.) Mac, single player, English, no mods. Save attached. Mac, single-player, English, the new farm. Not attaching save file because when I tried for the last bug, it was too big! Available on request.

Hufflehobbit

Newcomer
The Magnet bobber is registering as Bait on the Advanced Iridium rod, instead of a bobber. This is true even if there are no other bobbers or bait (although I didn't attach extra screenshots of that.) Not just cosmetic; it replaces bait and can't be added along with it. Mac, single-player, English. Not attaching save file because it's too big.

Attachments

ashtengames

Greenhorn
Hi! Noticed that whenever I finish help wanted requests, the money icon is a bit out of the box! lol Attached a photo from my game!
- Using windows 10
- english
-singleplayer

Attachments

StarBubs

Greenhorn
There is an issue with the Anvil. If I click on it holding a trinket without iridium bars, it'll give a notification 'requires 3 iridium bars' (paraphrased but the point being it does register the interaction). However if I try using it with the bars in my inventory nothing happens, just like some of the other broken machines. I've tried different trinkets, I've tried clicking it holding the bars instead of the trinket, nothing works.

Playing on Mac, single player, in-game language is English

Audio does not switch.

This is a serious issue from 1.5 (also on 1.6) on every computer I've played Stardew Valley on. Whenever any earbud(s) die(s)/disconnects, or I need to switch audio output devices for any reason, the game either: crashes resulting in lost save data, or will mute all audio until I fully restart the game. I haven't really found a consistent pattern as to which one happens, but I've seen this issue show up several times throughout different forums (including this one) without a proper answer/explanation for what causes it and no hope for it being fixed even through modding.

This is very frustrating because 1) I've never had this problem in any other steam game (Celeste, Outer Wilds, Terraria, etc.), and 2) the music in celeste is so well done! It's such a shame to have to play the game muted all the time for fear of disconnect.

MBoomer

Greenhorn
Weather Report on the day before green rain does not continue to report on Ginger Island

This is currently on year 2 Summar 17, opened Ginger Island after the year 1 green rain (I think it was Summar 6 if it matters)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Unlock Ginger Island
2. Wait until the day before green rain
3. Go to the TV
4. Select "Weather Report"
Expected result: Get anomoly for the valley, and actual report for Gigner Island
Actual result: Channel turns off after the anomoly regarding the green rain

Attachments

TakahiroTanaka

Newcomer
Hello. I was palying with my friends, and in one moment when i entered stardrop saloon my screen turned black. I couldn't move or open menu. the only thiung i could do was to close the game. The same thing hapenned when i was in the mines and entered a new floor. After that i reinstalled the game a couple of times and deleted stardew files in roaming folder. Nothing helped. After that i could't join my friends server. Game just crashes. What do i do?
Language: Russian.

Last edited: