hangman5950

Newcomer
On xbox i get the kiln when i level up foraging Lvl 2 but on my switch its not givig me the kiln at all, im level 4 now and still no kiln; using the switch is the one with the issue. this is single player

badger.aj

Greenhorn
I got a quest for collecting Sardines in Summer, which shouldn't be possible as fishing quests pull from the list of catchable fish for that season. I'm playing single-player on Windows through Steam, and it is a modded game, but I don't know if this is related to a mod. See below for screenshot, with the sardine quest and summer in the top-right corner. I checked the wiki and also confirmed that sardines are not available in summer (it's actually the only season they're not available).

1712112065352.png

I'll just ignore the quest, so it's not a huge crisis, but I'm not sure if this is a bug and if so, where else it might be.

dodanek

Newcomer
I can confirm that the Giant Stump quest does not work as intended in coop - my partner provided the 100 hardwood but I'm still stuck with the original quest, even though the building can be clearly visible in the background as built. PC/Steam/2 player multiplayer/version 1.6.3.

Attachments

Wargon

Newcomer
  • I cannot talk with the dwarf and I already delivered all the Dwarf Scrolls
  • There's no text error :(
  • I use Windows 10
  • I play in Spanish
  • Single-player
Help me please, i was tryin to do all the achievements

Marine

Newcomer
Hello, Windows 10, English, unmodded, 1.6 singleplayer.
For some reason the things some things (like the aquamarine) which I have already donated are saying I need to donate but things such as the diamond does not show the donate wobbling. BTW it doesn't seem like it in the image but it does have the wobbling that the CC icon has when you can donate something.
20240403035054_1.jpg20240403035103_1.jpg20240403035124_1.jpg

mightypirate

Newcomer
What is the state of the "getting started" bug, where you got the collect an egg quest on other map types?
I started a new game (portuguese but changed to english later, basic map, SP, steam deck) and got this egg-quest instead of the 'plant some crops'-quest . Never questioned it in the beginning but now that i have several chickens and the quest is still there im kind of worried. The update notes sound like the problem is fixed but i guess its just fixed for new games? How do i get rid of the quest?

Attachments

vinvinowo

Newcomer
1712141518395.png

im not entirely sure whenever its a glitch or not, however i got a help wanted quest about 3 sardines, when the season is summer

spirspir

Newcomer
When I upgraded my house for the second time, this started happening. I tried upgrading it again, and it didn't work. I am playing without mods, so it shouldn't have anything to do with that.
I'm playing on PC, single-player.

Skærmbillede 2024-04-03 131433.png

Tsevion

Greenhorn
Blessing of the Prismatic Butterfly is Bugged, it sometimes does not spawn.

PC, 1.6.3, Windows, English.

Twice now, I have visited all the areas during the day, and screenshotted them, and searched through... no butterfly found. Either the spawning is bugged or the tooltip is incorrect and should read something like: "There is a small chance to find a Prismatic Butterfly", rather than implying that its presence is fact.

Squidfest Sleep Crash

I just happened to be in the middle of Winter right before the Squidfest when the update came out, but every time I try to go to sleep after the first day of the festival, my game completely crashes. I updated my laptop (Windows) thinking that would fix it, but it still crashes before my data saves. Help?

Moppa

Greenhorn
Computer freezes, then shuts down when playing Stardew Valley and music is on. Zero issues if I turn music off, have been testing for a few days to double check.

Windows 11, game is on Steam, played in English.

Single player.

This issue is not reproducible on my Linux drive.

Error Logs folder is empty.

mouse

Farmer
Squidfest Sleep Crash

I just happened to be in the middle of Winter right before the Squidfest when the update came out, but every time I try to go to sleep after the first day of the festival, my game completely crashes. I updated my laptop (Windows) thinking that would fix it, but it still crashes before my data saves. Help?
Can you upload your save and also check for a crash log in the ErrorLogs folder next to the Saves folder?

AStarInGemini

Newcomer
When 'Gus's Omelet' quest is active, there is an issue with remove eggs from an autograbber. Left-Clicking the eggs counts towards the total, but when I shift rightclicked to take an egg from the pile, those eggs did not count. I'm unsure if this is specific to the type of egg (small, brown in this instance) or the fact I was holding shift. This was on Mac, English, Single Player, and was the 2nd time doing Gus's Omelet

britahhh

Newcomer
I have recently encountered a bug where if I try to use my iridium hoe to till any patch of dirt, the entire game freezes and crashes. It was working fine up until I upgraded the hoe. I am encountering this issue when I try to use any of my iridium tools.

Any ideas what could be happening?

Playing the latest version on steam deck

fleurgrimm

Greenhorn
I'll try to explain the best I can.

tl;dr torches on sprinklers wouldn't work one day, then worked another day

I loaded a save I've been playing and started the day with adding new sprinklers (Summer 22), went to put torches on top of the sprinklers and it wouldn't work. I already have sprinklers placed on the farm before this; some already had torches, some didn't. I tried putting torches on the older sprinklers and they worked, but putting torches on the newly placed sprinklers didn't work. I tried picking the sprinkler back up and re-placing them, tried with tile under and without, tried surrounded by crop or not, tried creating new sprinkler and lights (instead of ones I had stored); nothing worked. A few in-game days later (Summer 27), I was adding more sprinklers and this time putting lights on worked but still didn't work on Sum22 sprinklers. But, it worked after removing the sprinkler and re-placing them.

Windows 11 Home; English; Single-player; happened during both modded and unmodded

jellybean13

Newcomer
Description: Untranslated texts (except characters' name) can be found during the Heart Event of Dwarf.
Game version: 1.6.3
Language in game: Chinese
Mode: Single-player.
Other information:
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215638.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215652.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215727.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215756.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215834.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215859.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215908.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215923.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215940.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215955.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215638.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215652.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215727.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215756.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215834.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215859.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215908.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215923.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215940.png
Screenshot 2024-04-03 215955.png

Snowby7

Newcomer
The model for Clint in the in-game gifting menu is glitching out for me. It plays the animation but it comes out wrong. I am playing PC.
1712100247976.png
1712100302433.png

jesper

Newcomer
I'm not convinced that blue chickens are still hatchable from the incubator in this update, although I can't prove it's not just a string of very bad luck. I've hatched 18 eggs so far (all white, for the record) and they've all produced white chickens. I have only been paying close attention to incubating since getting Shane to 8 hearts, but I have a growing suspicion that maybe I've only been getting white chickens from white eggs and brown chickens from brown eggs. Would love to know if anyone else is having this issue, or the opposite and has been able to hatch one successfully.

Edit: I've since replayed a day 12 times where I had three incubating eggs ready to hatch - two white eggs and one brown egg. All twelve times, the brown egg hatched a brown chicken and the white eggs hatched white chickens. No blue. So unless the result is predetermined at the start of the day, I feel that it's likely you can no longer hatch any color chicken from any color egg.

Last edited: