MegaTapook

Newcomer
It happend on 21st of Summer, so it was trout derby event and Penny's 8th heart event started. I find it funny, but i think it's a bug)
- Windows 10
- Russian language
- Single player
1713262665882.png

unicornfang14

Newcomer
I am not using any Mods. I am playing on Steam.

Issues:

1. Before the 1.6 update, I have completed all the crafting recipes except for the Tub o' Flowers but after the 1.6 update, the following crafting recipes are gone hence I cannot craft it again and cannot complete the 'Craft Master' achievement. These are the crafting recipes that are not on my recipe anymore: Ancient Seeds Big Stone Chest Bone Mill Dark Sign Deluxe Retaining Soil Deluxe Scarecrow Drum Block Fairy Dust Farm Computer Fiber Seeds Flute Block Furnace Garden Pot Geode Crusher Mini-Jukebox Mini-Obelisk Monster Musk Ostrich Incubator Quality Bobber Solar Panel Stone Chest Tea Sapling Tub o' Flowers Wild Bait
  2. Some of my achievements are gone too: Moving Up, Local Legend, Mystery of Stardrops and Unforgettable Soup
  3. Also I have already fully upgraded my House but I didn't get the Living Large achievement
what OS you are using; windows 11
in-game language;
English
single-player or multiplayer; Single Player

I uploaded images and a zip of my save file for your reference. I hope you can help me with this as I m playing for perfection and have already played 200+ hours. Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

masaki

Newcomer
I have entered Mastery Cave, but it is not reflected on the map. It shows that I am in a farm.
-Win10
-lang:JP
-single-player
Thank you,
20240416212133_1.jpg

Last edited:

masaki

Newcomer
The display is corrupted when "Price Catalogue" and "Show Advanced Crafting Information" are set.
-Win10
-lang:JP
-single-player
Thank you,
20240328221234_1.jpg

Zolp

Newcomer
Iridium Scythe forage of winter seeds only produce basic quality items. Basically, when you use the iridium scythe to collect your winter root produce, all collected items are basic quality (no Iridium, gold, or silver), but when you aren't using it, it works normally.

I will attach two pictures showing this; the first would have over 400 crops collected with the scythe with not and a single non-basic quality produce collected, and the other will showcase me collecting 60 something without the scythe.

Worth nothing that I did use SMAPI mods but removed it to test the game without the mods. Someone could confirm this or disprove it with a completely clean game.

This is the Steam version on Linux btw.

Screenshot from 2024-04-16 15-32-19.png
Screenshot from 2024-04-16 15-34-02.png

BucketList

Newcomer
Accidentally hit exit button on rewards page for the Racoon Quest for "gift for wife" and didn't recieve the reward or the dialogue for completing
  • Linux (Steam deck)
  • Single player

JoeMangle

Newcomer
I am playing 1.6 and my dog disappeared from both the farm and the animal list.
I started in single player but added a cabin for one friend to do multiplayer.
I noticed around mid-summer during multiplayer session.
I'm on Steam, Windows and play with a controller with no mods.

MrMasks

Newcomer
playing latest version
windows 11
english
single player

game crashed on spring 12th year 3 raining

game crashed when going to the movie theater with the dwarf and getting rock candy

Ryccs

Newcomer
Having an issue where in a two-person multiplayer game, the second player experiences camera issues when changing map locations. For example, when leaving the (Meadowlands) farm and entering Cindersap Forest, the screen/camera will snap to the 'center' of the map, and then snap back to the player. This happens every time a new map is entered.

Both players use Windows, both in English, and no error text pops up.

Of note, this only happens to the farmhand, tested in both unmodded and modded games, and only in multiplayer; singeplayer does not have this issue. This issue has also only started in the last day or so.
Same with us, we managed to figure out that it only happens on horse.. Did you find a solution?

beazzcn

Newcomer
seed maker is not working on 1.6 on macOS
whenever I try to put something into a seed maker, nothing happens. this is only happening when I play the game on my macbook

owier

Newcomer
When I enter the bus stop from the farm, I cannot move. This happens both on a horse and off a horse. It happens on coffee and off of coffee. When I enter the bus stop from either the minecart or the town, I am able to walk onto the farm with no issue. There is nothing blocking the area, ive tried removing the paths on the other side on my farm, and no dice. Ive also tried pickaxing and axing to break something.
Win 11
Single Player
English
Screenshot (5).png

derk

Greenhorn
Singing Stone audio bug? audio does not seem to play for other nearby multiplayer clients…

I attempted to play a prank on my beloved in our multiplayer game by hiding behind our house and playing a tune on the singing stone as she returned from an evening of fishing. To my dismay, she did not hear my melody :,(
We verified that the sound on her device was on.

Platform: Me ( PC - Windows ), her ( Steam Deck )
Multiplayer
English

StarBubs

Greenhorn
This is a continuation of the broken machine saga. I thought I had big brained a solution for the casks, seed makers and geode crushers when I unlocked the Hopper. But those machines also don't work when a loaded hopper is attached to them (it works as expected for the kegs and other machines that can be manually loaded atm). The items don't get fed into those machines when placed in front of a hopper, the items just stay in the hopper's inventory. Grinding for profits is one thing, but the bigger issue is that in my game (and others who have this problem, we have a lil thread going) the movie theatre cannot be unlocked.

Other than that the Anvil and coop incubator are still an issue. I'm also starting to suspect the new mushroom log might have an issue too; it's been in an overgrown forest-y section of my farm for an entire season (summer) and still hasn't produced a single mushroom. I placed it pretty early in-game but only recently figured out the actual mechanics, no luck still.

Mac, English In-game, single player, steam..

Edit: I just realised that the movie bundle CAN be completed but with coop incubators being out too it just means having to get lucky a third time (1. museum collection, 2. shipment collection, 3. missing bundle) getting a dinosaur egg from the skull caverns (or super lucky getting it from treasure chests or artifact spots).

Last edited:

JakeyFurby

Greenhorn
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 8.10.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-04-17 at 8.10.30 AM.png

Was excited to use my tent I got from the Trout Derby, but when I woke up, all the NPCs were gone, I cannot interact with them, and leaving the area then returning does not fix the problem. I've reloaded the day, closed the game window, nothing works. They still show occasional text boxes, but they're at the wrong height and they no longer make any sound.

1713367591785.png

When being teleported back to the farm from Night Fishing for the new farm layout, I didn't know where that point was, so I didn't know a tree was there.
You can't cut the tree down while on the stairs, so I had to just wait for myself to pass out. I could cut down something ON the stairs, but not in front of it.

I'm on Windows OS with no mods.

Destanom

Cowpoke
Hi, we play local co-op (win10) HUN language.
1.6 verson. The problem is , one of us made the trunk as the start of the new quest line, and only that one has its done in the "quest menu". The trunk is done for everyone the others cant repair it again, but the quest is still active for every other player including the host.
We gave the host the requirements for the quest so she can give it to the new npc but still has the quest "repair the trunk".
Trunk is done, new quest line is done, but the quest is active.
No other quests left so its quite sad.

Thank you for working on this awesome game! Greetings from Hungary!

Xarous

Newcomer
The issue that I experienced was my pet (a black cat) disappearing (not shown in the 'animals tab') even after they were accepted form Marnie and were on the farm for a few days afterward. What seemed to be the catalyst was adding a new cabin in Multiplayer which caused it to disappear (the water stays full). It has been at least two in-game years since they disappeared. There was no error text and I am playing on an un-modded PC save in English (I can't quite figure out how to upload my save file so if there's a way to do that let me know ;-;)

Last edited: