image_2024-04-18_170247302.png

This glitch happened when I entered that ladder in the glitched quarry mines. I exited at the skull cavern entrance and when I went back to the quarry it was still glitched and I got there again

Additionally, anything I mined on that floor froze in the air and could not be picked up.

Edit: Soon after posting this I went back the next day and it was fixed.

Attachments

Last edited:

GoldenQueen

Tiller
I am playing Stardew Valley 1.6.4 without mods for this.

I leave the mines and I see the first 2 parts of Leo 9 star event. After about the museum scene where Penny says "Good job, Leo." It goes to a black screen. I can go to the scene with the inventory, collections, and the journal sections. but if I exit, it remains on the black screen. Help, please

GFfarms

Greenhorn
Hi!
Windows, single player, spring 2 day 20, rain

I am getting the Haley beach cut scene, but then before I can do the second half, the willy crab cut scene disrupts it. When I get player control back again on the beach the bracelet is gone so I cant complete the haley scene. I reloaded the game and avoided the beach hoping it was the rain that made them overlap but it happened again when I entered the beach the next day.

LunaJynx

Tiller
Chest issue: when replacing a small chest with a large chest, the larger chest keeps the sizing of the smaller. when removing items from that chest and picking up the larger chest and resetting it down, it will be the proper size of a large chest.

Note: my friend noticed this issue, then i replicated it on a new save file, since I am more comfortable reporting issues on this form.

Windows 10
English
Single-Player

sml.png
lrg.png

no|ah

Newcomer
If you speak to a marriage candidate right after the group 10 heart event, they give their reconciliation dialog, then immediately switch to being angry again. After that, their behavior is as intended: they stay angry for ~1 week, then dialog goes back to normal. This happened with the ladies group 10 heart event on v1.63, and with the men on v1.64.

I am able to reproduce it even on v1.65 with both the men and women: load the save, sleep in the bed to the next day, trigger the group 10 heart event, then speak to one of the marriage candidates. If you do not sleep until the next day, the issue does not reoccur.

Specs etc: Linux GOG. No mods. Single player. New save file for 1.6. Playing on new farm. Screenshots and save files attached (ladies 10 heart save is titled "Meadowlands_370665644.zip" and mens is titled "save_year2_fall4.zip") .

Edited for clarity and brevity.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shardsies

Newcomer
Issue with Quarry mines: I went into the quarry mines and this was the result; I can make no progress

Win 10
English
Single-player

additional notes: the only thing I did prior to this was head to the mines, though I did not go down *into* the mines (did not use ladder/elevator)

1713487524653.png

Scooty

Greenhorn
Downloaded the update to see if this was fixed.. It's still not, completely vanilla.

Joja decorative door STILL turns into a random table when you place it down on a wall

Attachments

Visual glitch with Obelisk placed near back wall of farm, possibly to do with it being in front of the opening to the farm cave.
- Windows 11 Pro
- Single player game, English language
- Game version 1.6.4
- Obelisk was placed after the 1.6.4 patch

HydroOtter_4-19-2024_7062206.png

Gloria V-Hill

Greenhorn
Chest issue: when replacing a small chest with a large chest, the larger chest keeps the sizing of the smaller. when removing items from that chest and picking up the larger chest and resetting it down, it will be the proper size of a large chest.

Note: my friend noticed this issue, then i replicated it on a new save file, since I am more comfortable reporting issues on this form.

Windows 10
English
Single-Player

View attachment 22140View attachment 22141
I have the same issue!!.

parallax

Farmhand
Stardew version 1.6.4
PC, Windows 10, Steam.

Sam's Wumbus movie reaction is broken. The only text that appears is ''Sam'' instead of ''Sam is absolutely enthralled...!''.

Снимок экрана (465).png
Снимок экрана (467).png

parallax

Farmhand
1) Some trinkets are loved or liked gifts but they do not show up in the gift log.
Снимок экрана (469).png
Снимок экрана (470).png

2) Leo loses this parrot egg gift line "This is a precious egg... A baby! I'm glad you brought it to me, I'll keep it safe.", when he moves to the mainland. Even when he visits island he responds with his basic loved gift line.
Снимок экрана (471).png

hychlorions

Newcomer
Crafted a big chest to place over a regular chest. While it replaced the chest itself, the inventory stayed the same. My friend also tried it and it happened to them as well. Theirs is modded however, screenshot attached is on vanilla

Usinc MacOS Monterey, friend uses Windows 10 pro
English
Single player
Only happened since the new patch came out? (1.6.4)

1713496140909.png

Koezix

Newcomer
Regular chest and Big chests can be replaced with Right click, it keeps the space and items from previous chest.
I even saved the game to check, no crashes or anything else from this.
20240419003150_1.jpg

Big chest with Regular chest space
20240419003203_1.jpg

PaintyPaint98

Newcomer
1713499494027.png

Went into the quarry mine and it was just one large, circular room with things spawning out in the void. No patterns or anything of note.

This is a single player game for windows, bought through steam. in game language is english. thank you :)

PaintyPaint98

Newcomer
Crafted a big chest to place over a regular chest. While it replaced the chest itself, the inventory stayed the same. My friend also tried it and it happened to them as well. Theirs is modded however, screenshot attached is on vanilla

Usinc MacOS Monterey, friend uses Windows 10 pro
English
Single player
Only happened since the new patch came out? (1.6.4)

View attachment 22180
happened to me in non-modded as well!