jeskaroo

Greenhorn
:stardrop: Hi There!

:dizzy::slime: My bug is regarding 📔 books that I've read. My experience for Farming is already level 10 :iristar: and I am currently working on my Mastery skill points. Even though I've had level 10 for Farming, I wanted to read the "Stardew Valley Almanac" Skill Book to gain more skill for the Mastery skill points. Note that I have not read this specific book yet. So I had two copies and I wanted to read one to have it on record in my Special Items & Powers tab that I've read it. I know personally that I've read it, but I would like it to also be recorded for achievement purposes. Also, because I had 2 of those books, I was expecting the unused book to have a thumbs up icon on it to show that I have read it. I'm assuming because my Farming skill is already 10 that it's not reading the farming skill type of book correctly being that it was read? I don't want to test out the other book(s) that I haven't read yet until this is fixed. :sweat:

I am using a Windows computer for the 1.6 version. I don't mod my games. My language is English (US). My file that I used during this bug is single-player. I'm married to Elliott :elliott: lol. I don't know if that actually has anything to do with it, but maybe he's re-written all of my books that I've collected and he only wants me to read his books, lol JK! Thank you so much! I appreciate all your work on this amazing game! Love, a forever Stardew fan... :hlevel:

Book Glitch, read book but not gained in Special Items & Powers tab (1).png

Attachments

mossmittens

Newcomer
Hi all!

Completed a request for Willy where one of the rewards was a prize ticket. Turned in the request with a full inventory and didn't get the ticket. Didn't get any dialogue explaining that the ticket might show up in a different way. Figured this is likely a bug.🐛

Save file attached.

Attachments

Kamme

Newcomer
Hiya! I had this thing happen, where I went into a shed but I spammed right-click on it and my friend's horse was next to it. By doing that I accidentally clicked on the horse and hopped on while going inside the shed and got stuck. I couldn't move, leave the room or interact with anything. Joining back didn't fix it, so I had to wait for the day to end. Apparently, my friend could neither see me in the shed or the outside of the shed.

(Multiplayer, no mods were being used)

Stardew Valley Shed + Horse = Bug.png

Playing Co-Op Splitscreen
Each Player has their own money, not shared

Day 7 of Spring, Year 1

Was playing couch co-op with a friend and my character was on the left side of the screen. Went to the traveling merchant on my own and after petting the merchants pig once or twice the game crashed.

Will find a way to upload the save file, not sure how to get it from Xbox rn.

Moonspine

Newcomer
  • Game crashes when entering Jodi & Kent's house for Kent's 3 heart event (the popcorn one)
  • No error text at all (crash to desktop)
  • Steam Deck
  • English
  • Single-player
  • Just head straight to the house after loading the save (nothing I do beforehand seems to affect it.)
  • Save file is attached
I can work around this crash by just playing the day through on Windows (it doesn't seem to crash there.) But I thought you might like to have the save file for debugging purposes.

Attachments

• Lag occurs during all gameplay when not in compatibility mode. It freezes enough that I can't really deal with combat in the mines. It occurs on all of my gameplays- both newly created 1.6 farms, even before amassing items, etc.
    • As a work around, I can run the game in compatibility mode from Steam. There are no mods installed.
  • Windows 10 Pro
    • I don't think it's related to my PC since I can play much more intensive games without issue. 64 GB RAM, i9-10850K 3.60 GHz, GTX 1080 Ti
  • English
  • Single Player
Here's a save file, but it occurs with all of them:

Attachments

Grays

Newcomer
Issue: The Preserving enchantment appears to only affect one of the two tackle slots. These spinners were applied at the same time.
1720593717789.png

Language: English

I am not including my save file because it is heavily modded, but this should be an easy issue to verify.

Thanks!

Attachments

Grays

Newcomer
I apologize, I believe I jumped to conclusions, in the subsequent six spinners it appears the first two were a statistical anomaly, and that they have separate 50% chances of degrading.

SunflowerLP

Newcomer
I need some help with loading the game. It has worked just fined the past week, but ever since today I can´t load it. Everytime i try to load my farm, it just goes back to the titlescreen. When I checked SAMPI, I found the following error message:

1720728700847.png

1720728736163.png

Here's my last save file:

Attachments

Astro_2

Newcomer
Hi!
I just got my ostrich egg incubator from the island field office but it doesn't appear in my crafting menu box, and I've seen that I am not the only one with this issue :/
I am playing the game unmodded, single-player and in Spanish, on a laptop with Windows 11, installed through Steam.

Attachments

M1n1KK

Newcomer
Hello! I don´t know if this is a feature or a bug, but my horse can go through fences, and the stable when I get off the horse.
  • PC Windows 10
  • English
  • Single-player
  • I have the video but couldn't upload it here, I can pass through fences when I go diagonally.

Attachments

queerlorax

Newcomer
Hello, I encountered a bug with Galaxy Souls.

I am playing on steam deck, single player. My save file is new since after 1.6 and I never played before 1.6. I play in english.

I purchased a Galaxy Soul from mr. qi and took it to the volcano to forge. My galaxy sword has one topaz on it and a bug killer enchantment. After placing my sword on the forge i was going to get the galaxy soul to place it, and accidentally clicked unforge because I was clearing some dirt off the touch screen. In unforging the weapon, the galaxy soul disappeared from my inventory. I didnt place it on the forge, it was still in my pockets when it disappeared, and the sword did not have 1/3 souls written on it after. I reloaded the day so I would not have to get another soul. Is it still helpful to upload my save file if I did not save the game after encountering the bug?

imzicle

Newcomer
playing on Mac in English single player pre 1.6 save in 1.6
though I have crafted every item (I have properly checked I am missing nothing including new, qi and other locked recipes), I haven't got the achievement and I can't get perfection. everyone else with this issue seems to have found something they have missed but I really can't. I crafted my final item and then nothing happened afterwards Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 11.34.22.pngScreenshot 2024-07-14 at 11.34.34.pngScreenshot 2024-07-14 at 11.34.45.pngScreenshot 2024-07-14 at 11.34.53.pngScreenshot 2024-07-14 at 11.35.02.pngScreenshot 2024-07-14 at 11.35.15.png

Last edited:

weizinai

Newcomer
Issue: In multiplayer mode, when entering a festival, one player leaves the festival first, enters the ready check dialogue menu and exits the game, at which point the other player leaves the festival again, the ready check diologue menu will show that there are two players, and then the festival cannot be ended. This is the way I know how to trigger it, and sometimes it triggers it when sleeping.
GameMode: Multiplayer
CBF51F09B2BC0301E0EBBB71C9EA87AB.png

weizinai

Newcomer
Prerequisites: One player offline in multiplayer mode
Issue: The player applies for separating wallet, stays overnight to trigger separating wallet, then exits the game, reloads the game save file, and applies for merge wallet, at which point the total money increases.
GameMode: Multiplayer

Ereo

Helper
playing on Mac in English single player pre 1.6 save in 1.6
though I have crafted every item (I have properly checked I am missing nothing including new, qi and other locked recipes), I haven't got the achievement and I can't get perfection. everyone else with this issue seems to have found something they have missed but I really can't. I crafted my final item and then nothing happened afterwards View attachment 23996View attachment 23997View attachment 23998View attachment 23999View attachment 24000View attachment 24001
I don’t see the desert totem. Have you tried the stardew check up?

Pennwick

Newcomer
Emily's parrot has ceased to be.
  • Emily's parrot is missing in her room despite referring to it in dialogue; Examining parrot stand seems to indicate the stand is a tape player
  • Windows 10 Pro
  • English
  • Single Player
  • I expect this may be due to giving her a mermaid pendant yesterday, it may be that the parrot removed from Emily/Hailey's house prematurely. Its also Fall and raining. I unfortunately can't remember if the parrot was there yesterday.
  • Update: After getting married the stand turned into a cassette player with the same description. Parrot was in Emily's new room.

20240715124704_1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: