TheSpaarkk

Newcomer
Hi! I was in fall year 2 when i experienced this bug. I hadn't had a problem before then. I realized I had to move all my chests over one. I was moving my items to an extra small chest I had then I tried to replace it with a big chest. When I did that, the game thought it was a small chest. I had to take everything out of the chest again and place the big chest down first then put my items in it for the game to recognize it was a big chest. It was occurring with every big chest I had not just a specific one. I had moved my chests before in this save with no issue until now. They were in a shed this time. Before they had been outside of my house. I don't think that will matter but who knows? lol.

I am playing single player on the new Meadowland Farm. My game is in English. I have Windows 11.

Joni

Newcomer
When fishing under Leah's house the bobber of the rod renderers behind the house for a bit
SinglePlayer
Windows
English
This is the location i found the bug
1713796984134.png

brendon3578

Newcomer
There was a translation error into Brazilian Portuguese: "Hash Brown" should be "batata-palha" (pt-br), I'm currently in the 4th year on the 14th of spring, on that day in question there was also the wrong translation on the television channel "queen of sauce"

Windows 10
Singleplayer (unmodded)

Attachments

GlacierWolf

Farmhand
Hi, I just recently updated to the newest version of Stardew Valley, and for some reason, my save file keeps crashing every time I load it. I need some help figuring out why. I'm not using mods or anything like that; this file's completely vanilla.

Error Log:
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c__DisplayClass3_3.<ApplySaveFix>b__22(Int64 id) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561
at Netcode.NetList`2.RemoveWhere(Func`2 match) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetList.cs:line 312
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c.<ApplySaveFix>b__3_14(Building building) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561
at StardewValley.Utility.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<ForEachBuilding>b__0(GameLocation location) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 414
at StardewValley.Utility.ForEachLocation(Func`2 action, Boolean includeInteriors, Boolean includeGenerated) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 357
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.ApplySaveFix(SaveFixes saveFix) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1552
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator.ApplySaveFixes() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator.cs:line 31
at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 2069
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5598
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4097
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3176
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.5 build 24110
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: NVS 510/PCIe/SSE2
In-game Date: Spring 5 Y3 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse

Attachments

ThePartyBugs

Greenhorn
Hello! I was gonna start playing again to see all the new stuff there was to do, when I found this instead. My game is vanilla.

InnerException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\TileSheets\crops.xnb'.
File name: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Content\TileSheets\crops.xnb'
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.CreateFile(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
at Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeFileHandle.Open(String fullPath, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
at System.IO.Strategies.OSFileStreamStrategy..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, FileOptions options, Int64 preallocationSize)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.PlatformOpenStream(String safeName) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\TitleContainer.Desktop.cs:line 29
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\TitleContainer.cs:line 37
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Content\ContentManager.cs:line 276
Stack Trace: at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Content\ContentManager.cs:line 289
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Content\ContentManager.cs:line 319
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Content\ContentManager.cs:line 255
at StardewValley.LocalizedContentManager.Load[T](String assetName, LanguageCode language) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalizedContentManager.cs:line 524
at StardewValley.Game1.LoadContent() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2352
at StardewValley.GameRunner.LoadContent() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 800
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Initialize() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 656
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 944
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 465
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

SDK Helper: SteamHelper
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
In-game Date: Spring 0 Y1 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: null

Attachments

FitzyGames

Newcomer
I have Marnie's new Animal Catalogue book which allows me to access her shop (including the animals and pets) when she is not there. However when Marnie goes on a trip to the island and leaves an honesty box (like pierre does) I can only access the shop part (where you buy hay and heaters etc) not the animals or pets.

RoxaBandita

Greenhorn
The music in Skull Cavern cuts off abruptly sometimes when advancing down staircases or shafts. It does not seem to have a pattern (like level multiples of 5, or mummy levels, etc). I don't remember this happening in 1.5 but may be intended behavior. I hope this bug can be fixed because when I traverse the Skull Cavern mine, I typically speed through to get to lower levels quickly. And the abruptly ending music really throws off the immersion.
Edit: Single player, Windows OS, English

Kezusan

Newcomer
Hi. I'm playing Stardew Valley on 1.6. I started playing this version recently. I leave the house on the third day, and some sparkles fly on the street. After talking to residents and watching TV, I realized that it was rain. I'm not sure that's OK. I play with mods, but among them there is not one that changes the rain in any way.
My OS is Windows, the in-game language is Russian, I play alone. I do not know what this problem may be connected with.
Снимок экрана 2024-04-23 101822.png

emschweitz

Newcomer
I found a bug in vanilla 1.16.4 that is causing my goats to always produce milk on the same day when using an autograbber. I have 2 goats and I like having my goats produce milk on alternating days, so I picked up my autograbber, only milked one of my goats for two days (alternating which goat was milked), and then placed back down the autograbber for the next day. The following morning I received 2 got milks in the auto grabber. I believe this is a bug because this mechanic causes a goat to produce milk two days in a row.

Level 32 in the mines had the 1-30 map, but with level 30 stones. I've completed the mines fully and was going back to complete the cave patrol quest. Other info: Windows, English, single-player.

Lizzie_4-23-2024_15576539.png

throwawaykotl

Newcomer
Hello, npcs are not wearing correct Ginger Island attire.
  • Windows10
  • EN
  • Multiplayer
  • 1.6.5 no mods
  • Occurred in non host player (host player is ok)
  • When interacting with them, the portrait image is ok
20240421230754_1.jpg

Last edited:

drewzydorf

Newcomer
Unable to load my 1.6 savefile in either single or co-op. Game crashes without error log but throws this error:

Code:
Unhandled exception. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c__DisplayClass3_3.<ApplySaveFix>b__22(Int64 id) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561

at Netcode.NetList`2.RemoveWhere(Func`2 match) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetList.cs:line 312

at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c.<ApplySaveFix>b__3_14(Building building) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561

at StardewValley.Utility.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<ForEachBuilding>b__0(GameLocation location) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 414

at StardewValley.Utility.ForEachLocation(Func`2 action, Boolean includeInteriors, Boolean includeGenerated) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 357

at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.ApplySaveFix(SaveFixes saveFix) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1552

at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator.ApplySaveFixes() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator.cs:line 31

at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 2069

at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5598

at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4097

at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3176

at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481

at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

./StardewValley: line 27: 15223 Aborted                 (core dumped) ./"Stardew Valley" $@
All other saves work, only the one I've played 1.6 in crashes.

Game Version: 1.6.5 build 14112536
GPU: AMD Custom GPU 0405

QCLasky

Greenhorn
Hi. I'm playing Stardew Valley on 1.6. I started playing this version recently. I leave the house on the third day, and some sparkles fly on the street. After talking to residents and watching TV, I realized that it was rain. I'm not sure that's OK. I play with mods, but among them there is not one that changes the rain in any way.
My OS is Windows, the in-game language is Russian, I play alone. I do not know what this problem may be connected with.View attachment 22536
Remove any mod to see if it fix this issue.

shorty

Greenhorn
Playing on PC, Windows 11, Splitscreen multiplayer

Second player sees a glitch every time they change area around Pelican Town, where the camera momentarily focuses on a different part of the map.

Only started happening with 1.6.4

Positiivi

Greenhorn

EDIT: SOLVED! Game files were corrupted, and checking integrity of them solved the problem.

I cannot enter the sewers.

When i got the rusted key i tried to enter Sewers from cindersap forest. It played the "door opening" sound and screen faded to black.
After the fade, i was back at the surface. Same happens in both entrances (Cindersap forest and town). It just kicks you back.

There were no error messages. Using windows 11 with English language.
Im playing on singleplayer and save file is attached.

Edit: also this keeps happening, so waiting for days to pass wont help.

Last edited:

TheMelodicOtaku

Greenhorn
Ever since the update I can no longer load one of my farms. The farm worked just fine until the day of the update and I haven't been able to play on it since. When I click on it, it goes to the black loading screen and then just shuts the whole game and goes to my computer home screen. Tried to both load it and do co-op on it and both end in the same result. This farm is normally a co-op I do with my partner, my solo farm works just fine. No error codes pops up, but I do have an error log when I look at my stardew files. I don't know if this information is what's needed to see what the problem is..

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c__DisplayClass3_3.<ApplySaveFix>b__22(Int64 id) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561
at Netcode.NetList`2.RemoveWhere(Func`2 match) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetList.cs:line 312
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c.<ApplySaveFix>b__3_14(Building building) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561
at StardewValley.Utility.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<ForEachBuilding>b__0(GameLocation location) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 414
at StardewValley.Utility.ForEachLocation(Func`2 action, Boolean includeInteriors, Boolean includeGenerated) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 357
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.ApplySaveFix(SaveFixes saveFix) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1552
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator.ApplySaveFixes() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator.cs:line 31
at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 2069
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5598
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4097
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3176
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\2\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

SDK Helper: GDKHelper
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
Playing on Controller
In-game Date: Summer 16 Y2 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse

Attachments

Last edited: