noctisabella

Newcomer
Hi, so sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I've never tried to post here before but I've been noticing this visual bug with my cat.
explain the issue: When sleeping on my bed at night my cat sleeps on top of the foot board/end of the bed instead of behind it (on top of the covers). This so far has only happened with the new blue and white striped bed. It did it with both the single and double versions of the bed.
game version: 1.6.5
in-game language: English
single-player or multiplayer: Single
anything else you think might be relevant:
I only have the black cat right now so I'm not sure if this happens with other pets.

20240421004659_1.jpg

noobsqoou

Planter
I've noticed that the oak and maple trees around the valley tend to use the appearance of bushy/leafy green rain trees when Fall changes them over to being leafless. This possibly could be happening in winter as well, but I only really took notice of it in the Fall of my third year:

20240420063755_1.jpg
20240420070646_1.jpg

1.6.4 via Steam on Win10

ZerkanPerkan

Greenhorn
Hi! Just a small error I noticed after the 1.6.4 update. This update removed the "+0 Energy" text on certain foraged flowers, but the item description now has an extra line where the text used to be.
1713692355603.png
1713692358033.png
1713692438594.png

Normally, the text box ends right where the text ends.

1713692562010.png

Daffodils and Dandelions are also for some reason considered "Forage", while other flowers are actually considered "Flowers".

PunkBucolique

Newcomer
Hi there !

Game crashes often when I go to sleep, without saving. No error text, just black screen, and the game closes. It happend the first time before launching a junimo cinematic, it is now random. I tried unistall and reinstall the game, worked for the first day, but it crashed the next night.
Windows 11, english in game, solo player.

Thank you very much !

Attachments

Echo_Nocturnal

Newcomer
Hello!
I've run into a bug when leaving the mines/entering the mountains, I've gotten Leo's last heart event where it shows scenes of his new life in Pelican Town, but during what is meant to be the scene of him fishing with Willy, the screen goes black. I can open my inventory but not much else. I found that by exiting to windowed/ bordered fullscreen, it shows the beach but I still can't skip or interact. I think this is due to the Beach being occupied by the Night Market.
Thanks!

Last edited:

promotetoarook

Newcomer
hello! i've got a problem... no matter what i do, i can't seem to be able to put tappers on maple trees. it makes me sad because i want to get maple syrup for the forest bear but i just can't :( oak and pine trees work fine, but maple doesn't. i'm on windows 10 singleplayer

Nimeld

Farmhand
Issue: I found this map mistake in the day of Feast of the Winter Star, yeah, I cheated, should be a map layer mistake
Language: Chinese
Game mode: Single-player
QQ截图20240421230957.png

Mav

Newcomer
  • explain the issue:
    First time entering the Cindersap Forest after upgrading from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4, the Racoon cutscene triggered. The achievment was already obtained before.
    I (Mav) started the cutscene and my farmhand (CandyChan) joined the map like 30 seconds after me while the cutscene was still running. She got an error.

1713712012291.png

• what OS you are using: Windows 10 (Steam)
  • in-game language: English
  • single-player or multiplayer: 2-Player Coop
  • anything else you think might be relevant: Before triggering the cutscene, Candy did rejoin the game once.
  • if you experience a bug that isn't cosmetic, please upload your save file: Attached Save (ErrorLogs was empty)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mayonnaise

Greenhorn
Hi, just reporting a small thing I noticed. When you place smoked crab into the shipping bin, the sprite that gets thrown in is actually a sunfish. I play on MacOs and downloaded stardew from steam btw

OctoKnight

Greenhorn
Hello, My problem is that since the 1.6.3 update I think I can't access my saved file when I want to access it the game shows the loading screen and after a few seconds it crashes it is a game that started a little before the 1.6 update and takes more or less 90hrs, also in the ErroLog section the following text appears:

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c__DisplayClass3_3.<ApplySaveFix>b__22(Int64 id) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561
at Netcode.NetList`2.RemoveWhere(Func`2 match) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetList.cs:line 312
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.<>c.<ApplySaveFix>b__3_14(Building building) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1561
at StardewValley.Utility.<>c__DisplayClass19_0.<ForEachBuilding>b__0(GameLocation location) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 414
at StardewValley.Utility.ForEachLocation(Func`2 action, Boolean includeInteriors, Boolean includeGenerated) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 357
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator_1_6.ApplySaveFix(SaveFixes saveFix) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator_1_6.cs:line 1552
at StardewValley.SaveMigrations.SaveMigrator.ApplySaveFixes() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveMigrations\SaveMigrator.cs:line 31
at StardewValley.SaveGame.getLoadEnumerator(String file)+MoveNext() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SaveGame.cs:line 2069
at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 5598
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4097
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3176
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.5 build 24110
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: es
GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
In-game Date: Spring 24 Y3 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse

Attachments

sebitealeaf

Newcomer
I travelled to the Bookseller on my horse, bought the first horse book, and when I read it my horse got teleported back to the farm :D I'm on Windows (Steam), singleplayer, English. This happened a couple days ago so I don't think I can find the save, i didn't think much of it until just now when I realised I should maybe point it out.

wedrats

Newcomer
I use the 32-bit version on macOS because I’m having audio issues with the 64-bit version (audio crackles/no audio at all). In the 32-bit version the seed maker and egg incubators (ostrich incubator, coop egg incubator) don’t work.

wedrats

Newcomer
So I'm on spring 2 and neither my egg incubator or my seed makers work. They're probably unrelated, but my incubator just won't take eggs even though I only have 2 chickens and a duck in my coop so its definitely not full, and my seed makers just don't work, they won't take any vegetables or fruit.
I'm on a MacBook Pro - macOS and I play through steam if that's relevant??
Are you using the 32-bit version of the game? Switching to the 64-bit version fixed these two problems for me.

Rox

Newcomer
The suggestion to upload your save file was to add it to this post so the dev can see other details behind the scene that you are unable to identify. It also gives other players a chance to try and replicate the bug on their machines. Are you getting any crash reports? How much RAM do you have? Is either your system hard drive or game drive getting full?
Error logs: %appdata%/StardewValley/ErrorLogs
Gotcha - thanks.
I tried the game on PC and it worked perfectly. The issue continued on Steam Deck on multiple farms so I restarted the Deck, and so far everything has been fine 🤞

cuomohater03

Newcomer
explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens): i've just bought and downloaded the game on steam (on my mac) and it just won't launch... i've tried doing the terminal fix (sudo chown "$USER" ~/.config) but it doesn't work, just tells me 'No such file or directory'

full error text (if any); (just screenshotted a bit of the error text)
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 22.16.20.png

what OS you are using; macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

GetLive_TV

Newcomer
Windows 11
Unmodded
Online Co-op
English
Fall 6 Year 2
World Type: Ranching
Mines

Friend blew up the whole floor, I then come down later and saw that all the rocks were still there and so I broke them, but the items did not drop and all animation xfs were left on screen.

20240421163009_1.jpg

Attachments

yeveltal

Newcomer
Unable to leave bus for in calico desert for the festival, blocked by 3 npcs. (Hailey, Sebastian, Marnie), year 2 spring 15

Only effected first day, second day Pam was not at bus stop so I drove there. Don't know if that makes a difference. Missed first day.
windows/steam/eng/single player

Attachments

gnmorris

Newcomer
My golden clock is not working! This makes me sooo sad because I finally got it a couple weeks before 1.6 was released and now it's not working. Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm using Mac OS, English, single player.

Erudite

Newcomer
  • explain the issue : Playing with friends, we're 3. No mods, it happen when I upgraded the house for the last step (65,000g) I hope our save isnt corrupt or anything... :( Hope it'll be fixed. We can go out of band of the house, the door is hiding in the oob, it seems there was an issue with previous house design.
  • full error text : /
  • in-game language : French
  • single-player or multiplayer : Multiplayer
  • GLuvwlwWcAAwyMB.jpg

Attachments

implodingesc

Newcomer
Hi! Just wanted to report a small issue. I have a wild crop that's spawned in a shortcut. The game won't let me pick it up, and I also can't move past it. (Only just noticed I accidentally drew on my screenshot. Sorry! It's not relevant!)
stardewbug.PNG