FoxDog

Newcomer
I experienced an issue with Emily's help wanted quest where I had given her all the requested items except for the amethyst but when I tried to give the amethyst to her, it didn't count toward the quest. I tried resetting the day and gave her another item before the amethyst but it was still counted as a regular gift even though I had given her a gift earlier that day. When the time for the quest ran out, the amethyst also wasn't in the lost and found. I forgot to take a screenshot of the amethyst being given to her but I do have one of the lost and found the day after.
Stardew Valley Screenshot 2024.04.20 - 10.28.19.01.png

awksclo

Newcomer
  • The Issue: A skull cavern level seems a little glitched! Could be intentional but I have never seen it before!
  • No Error Text
  • Language: English
  • Multiplayer
  • No One else is on the server right now, and the only thing consumed was a lucky lunch.
Cursed Mines.png

Moving while charging the hoe or watering can will sometimes glitch and refuse to place the area that will be affected in front of the character, the area getting displaced around that spot.

tegshbal

Newcomer
Completing all the bundles in one thing in the community center without picking up the rewards and closing the window for the bundles wont give you the rewards and disappears
windows
singleplayer

Last edited:

actandread

Greenhorn
1713636939192.png

My game wont load, it will darken like the image and then not do anything. I have reinstalled the game, disabled smapi and re-enabled it just in case and not sure what else to try.

shailence

Newcomer
The value for cooking recipes is not positioned correctly as the text box seems to be the wrong size, and is instead overlapping the edge of the text box. For the other screens showing items shipped, fish, artifacts, and minerals, the value is positioned correctly. Windows 11 on Steam, English, single-player.

Attachments

Facepalmer

Newcomer
One of the newest volcano patterns has a possibility to spawn an impassable pattern (screenshot attached, albeit only that part. It's the lowest-right part of the room)
That part of the room is impassable due to random uncleanable debris spawn. Entrance is from the left side, can't get into that upper part
aFiFbqyDMc.png

Fortesque

Newcomer
Qi's Extended Family Quest can't be completed during Night Market on Winter, Son of Crimsonfish won't appear on the beach.
Not sure if it's been reported on main bug thread.

Remanent

Newcomer
This still exists as of 1.6.5. Bumping to bring it up again.

I've updated the video, added below, as this bug still exists in 1.6.3.. added a controller overlay to the video this time for more clarity to show what I am trying to report.

Windows 11 - Steam - Using Xbox Elite Series 2

nerdNationDev

Newcomer
  • I keep having mine floors glitch on any floors with minecarts in them, in the regular mines and the skull cavern.
  • Mac OS Sonoma.
  • The in-game language is English.
  • Single-player.
  • Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 8.32.48 PM.png

daisykori

Newcomer
Controller causes problem on Steam platform

(1)

• Issue: Crash on opening when using a controller
  • Game mode: Single-player
  • Anything else:
    - Please see attached .txt
    - Controller randomly works
(2)
  • Issue: Crash on opening when using a controller causes empty invite link
  • Game mode: Multiplayer
  • Anything else:
    - Please see attached .txt
    - When click "Reopen", if controller works, invite link stays NULL.
    - When click "Reopen", if controller does NOT work, invite link appears.
    - Not sure if related to the error:
    Once invite link entered (NOT host), there is a duplicate of the farm appears on farm selection.

Attachments

pimoa_cthulu

Newcomer
Vanilla 1.6.5, Windows single player

While fighting slime in the secret woods, knock back from sword knocked slime into the secret woods exit and they disappeared

wakasaur

Newcomer
when i go to marnie's shop and click on the counter nothing happens

here's the SMAPI log:

Code:
[19:21:52 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location '' not found.
   at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation[TLocation](String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11185
   at StardewValley.Utility.getAllPets() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 426
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.animalShop(Location tileLocation) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 11530
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.performAction(String[] action, Farmer who, Location tileLocation) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 10345
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 8227
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass898_0.<tryToCheckAt>b__0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12595
   at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12592
   at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12327
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass951_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 14283
   at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 13864
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4012
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3176
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1083
[19:21:52 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location '' not found.
   at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation[TLocation](String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11185
   at StardewValley.Utility.getAllPets() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Utility.cs:line 426
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.animalShop(Location tileLocation) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 11530
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.performAction(String[] action, Farmer who, Location tileLocation) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 10345
   at StardewValley.GameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 8227
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass898_0.<tryToCheckAt>b__0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12595
   at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12592
   at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 12327
   at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass951_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 14283
   at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 13864
   at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4012
   at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3176
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1083

Piglet1236

Newcomer
The Meadowlands farm cave tile is above the mill

SDV Version: 1.6.0 (sorry if this has already been fixed I've not been playing regularly so I haven't updated)
Modded: Yes
Co-op: No

1713677059927.png

sonhosagrado

Greenhorn
the film "the little brave sapling" has a text error in portuguese, it should say "de repente" and it says "derrepente". hope this is enough information idrk how to report this :)

pneuma163

Greenhorn
EDIT: wait, these are probably just foreground mushrooms...

• explain the issue: The black shape in front of my character seems to be a graphical glitch. It also happens that it renders in front of the player (i.e. in a graphical layer on top of the player sprite as the player walks by). There is another at the white arrow on the left side of the screen. There are more off screen elsewhere on this floor including a few in the area beyond the top of the screen.
  • what OS you are using: Linux Mint
  • in-game language: English (US)
  • single-player or multiplayer: single player
  • anything else you think might be relevant: This is the dangerous mines (turned on via floor 120's toggle, not during the quest) and this is in 1.6.5.
    sdv165mines.jpg

Last edited:

noctisabella

Newcomer
Hi, so sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I've never tried to post here before but I've been noticing this visual bug with my cat.
explain the issue: When sleeping on my bed at night my cat sleeps on top of the foot board/end of the bed instead of behind it (on top of the covers). This so far has only happened with the new blue and white striped bed. It did it with both the single and double versions of the bed.
game version: 1.6.5
in-game language: English
single-player or multiplayer: Single
anything else you think might be relevant:
I only have the black cat right now so I'm not sure if this happens with other pets.

20240421004659_1.jpg

noobsqoou

Planter
I've noticed that the oak and maple trees around the valley tend to use the appearance of bushy/leafy green rain trees when Fall changes them over to being leafless. This possibly could be happening in winter as well, but I only really took notice of it in the Fall of my third year:

20240420063755_1.jpg
20240420070646_1.jpg

1.6.4 via Steam on Win10

ZerkanPerkan

Greenhorn
Hi! Just a small error I noticed after the 1.6.4 update. This update removed the "+0 Energy" text on certain foraged flowers, but the item description now has an extra line where the text used to be.
1713692355603.png
1713692358033.png
1713692438594.png

Normally, the text box ends right where the text ends.

1713692562010.png

Daffodils and Dandelions are also for some reason considered "Forage", while other flowers are actually considered "Flowers".