daede

Newcomer
The Summit (Perfection Cutscene) missing background
  • Vanilla game, started in 1.5 and moved to 1.6. Also started solo, added a friend later for co-op
  • No error text
  • Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS build 19045.4170, Experience Pack 1000.19054.1000.0
  • English
  • single-player initially during 1.5, made multiplayer in 1.6, error experienced during single player play;
  • Video of cutscene as experienced linked here in unlisted video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DdMi3JUkLg.
  • Cosmetic issue only. And honestly as a big fan of the Dark Souls series, I'm OK with this one lol. Like looking into the void, or the abyss where you'd jump off to fight the Four Kings
Same bug encountered on a fresh 1.6 singleplayer save on steam deck desktop mode. Bug is reproducable by entering the summit again.

There's also a funky ?truffle? Rock Crab in the monster credits (I yoinked your vid :happy:):
https://youtu.be/9DdMi3JUkLg?t=351

Celilou

Newcomer
I started a new safe for the 1.6 update and donated all the dwarf scrolls to the museum. I got the translation guide and I am able to speak with the dwarf but one of the scrolls is not showing up in the artifacts tab. I play in english and singleplayer.

arkani

Newcomer
I can't exit my farm through the path leading to town that passes by the bus stop. It wasn't a big deal at first, but it's become really annoying.
English, Mac, Singleplayer
I have the same problem. I can enter the bus stop area from the town side and get to the farm, but not the other way around.
I am on Windows PC, Singleplayer and with multiple mods.

bighonkingoose

Newcomer
1712251656493.png

Fishing: Sardine quest occurs during summer when sardines cannot be caught. In-game date is Summer, day 18, year 1. I assume this is unintended. This has occurred twice now on my save.

Language: English
Single player

Marine

Newcomer
I don't think this is a bug, but you're unable to use red mushrooms in the dehydrator. Is this intended or no?

knightmule

Greenhorn
Unable to catch "Son of Crimson Fish" during the night market. It seems like the night market map does not include the ability to catch "Son of the Crimson Fish" I accepted the "Extended Family" quest on the first day of the night market. I then fished all that first day in the ocean and never once hooked the Son of the Crimson. Next day I caught Legend II, Glacier Fish Jr. Mrs. Angler, Radioactive Carp very quickly and spent the rest of that day and the next two day attempting to catch "Son of Crimson" fish. It never even hooked. Since that quest is only 3 days, I was not able to complete it before the night market was over.

vcx

Newcomer
found a text error in the movie theater with demetrius, movie was: "Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World"

singleplayer/multiplayer: singleplayer
language: english

unmodded

Attachments

EmilyB42

Newcomer
I have a bug where when using the farm computer on Ginger Island it reports a count of 0 for all categories. I believe before 1.6 it reported your main farm, even when on Ginger Island. Now its reporting 0 even with crops planted on both farms.

Running English, single player, on Windows 11. This is a new save file started after the 1.6 release, and I crafted the computer on my primary farm, but then placed it on Ginger island.

StaticSignal

Greenhorn
500+ hours, single player unmodded save.
My Tea plants that I used as fences for my animals are invisible, I can run into them but can't see them.
View attachment 19252
I also experienced my previously made wine showing as the 2 grey boxes and my ostrich egg incubator also turned into the Junimo chest.
I got that on mine too. If you break them and replant, they appear again. Not an ideal fix, but luckily you get the tea sapling back when you break it

Diepvrieskip

Newcomer
I rebuild the raccoon's house and got his first quest: 1 smoked bream and 5 cockles. I gave him 1 smoked bream gold star and 1 cockle no star (misremembered) and after that I was unable to add any more cockles of any kind. I slept on it and it still remained broken (saved myself by grabbing the _old file), the attached file is the broken one.
Windows 11, English, no mods, Single-player, new farm layout.

Attachments

Royalfarmer

Newcomer
Hi,
I recently updated my single-player, unmodded Stardew Valley game to the 1.6 update, and all of my data was erased. I have 250+ hours, yet whenever I open the game, there are no loads available. This is my favorite game; I put a lot of time into building my farm, and I was looking forward to enjoying the new update.

paulinexo

Newcomer
Single player, English, playing on steam deck, no mods, most recent update. It’s raining in game, fall. Game crashes every time going into Emily’s house to trigger Emily’s six heart event.
Update: it seems to be going into any building, except for your own house.
Update 2: playing it on the PC, works

Last edited:

StormyKen

Newcomer
Hello,
I've seen a few posts about this issue but have not seen a resolution to it yet.
I also have donated my ancient seed to Gunther, but have not received the crafting recipe. I have 4 ancient seeds waiting to be crafted :')
Do I need to re-start my whole save?