MissLissaDay

Farmhand
So after I updated to the 1.6.3 patch my game has been stuttering, both visuals and music. So when the visuals hitch the music will often do so at the same time. My game was fine with the 1.6 update itself also I have not updated or changed anything else with my laptop after the 1.6 update.

OS is Sonoma 14.4.1

my in-game language is English

I'm playing in single-player

Attachments

raecrowned

Farmhand
Adding onto iridium needle unforgable/unrollable with innates, my iridium needles are not able to roll innates at all, even ones freshly dropped with preexisting innates. Dwarf/Dragontooth weapons also cannot have their innates rolled.

No weapons were forged or enchanted. I tried forging and unforging but no dice.

MissLissaDay

Farmhand
I really don't know what happens but since i updated the game to 1.6.3 the game just sometimes stutter badly, the game was running without any stutter before this patch. stutter happens when im zooming out to 75% and in raining condition, when im running around the farm the lag spike happens, somehow the fullscreen now just lag and the windowed borderless appear to perform better than the fullscreen i can just feel it you know. there might something wrong pls fix.

Spec:
CPU: Ryzen 3200G
GPU: RX 550
RAM: 16GB
The Game running on NVME
WINDOWS 10
The same thing happened to me with the 1.6.3 patch.

Digus

Farmhand
Crystalarium is not keeping item quality.
Before 1.6 any item placed in the crystalarium would keep it's quality, now all item go to "no quality" when cloned, it does not matter the quality of the input.
That is true even if you remove the crystalarium to take your item back, it will have it's quality wiped out.

There are not many mineral that can be obtained more than no quality. The ones I know of are forage-able minerals, like Earth Crystals and Quartzs.

alyve

Farmhand
if you press Y to dismiss the popup when asking to play darts in the pirate cove, the text box will remain on the screen, as opposed to the text box disappearing if you click 'Yes'

i am on macOS Sonoma

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 2.55.59 AM.png

spikey_mern

Newcomer
Oh thanks for the log, you're the first person I've seen whose crash actually left one! In the meantime can you see if running Stardew through Proton lets you play for now? (Specifically Proton 8 worked for a couple people)
Hey! So I tried the above and it worked, but then also I switched it back to latest proton and played fine with no issues. I haven't seen any updates to the game come through so I'm really confused! But I played a few full days in game with no problems or crashes.

swissy

Greenhorn
Hey support!
I recently started playing and realizing that my screen does not fit the whole game. I’m playing it on my iphone 15 pro. Not only does the Dynamic Island on my phone covered part of the game. The edges of my phone also covered part of the game.
IMG_5320.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I do not have Forest Magic unlocked on my Joja Save already and I think it is impossible to get now. It is the only special item or power I am missing, and I do not know how to get it without the community center existing anymore. I have already completed meet the wizard.

ZerkanPerkan

Greenhorn
Hi! It seems that the reward text and icon are misaligned in some quests. Thus far, I've only seen it happen in "gathering" quests, e.g. Clint's ore inspection or Willy's fishing quest. Maybe it has something to do with there being multiple objectives, or that one objective takes up two lines? I'm guessing that the game miscalculates the number of new lines to draw under the text, and thus the reward text ends up too low.

20240406164306_1.jpg

Novel

Newcomer
Hi!
  • Issue: There is a new tree i can't destroy
  • in-game language: PT
  • Single PLAYER
  • Additional Info: already tried using axe, all types of bombs
Here is my save:

Edit: Just to make sure you guys understand, it's really a new tree, i could even put a tapper on it, it isnt standatart of the farm type

Attachments

Chargoal

Newcomer
(Windows) Only seen one post mention it, but the Mariner profession makes crab pots with Deluxe Bait return normal quality fish, not silver quality.
Can confirm the same. It seems the issue is with Mariner.
I tried to pick up Crab Pots and then put down again, but it didn't fix the problem.

Kreon22

Newcomer
Hello!
Multiplayer issue of not being able to finish event as host if connected player disconnects.

Reproduce:
1. play multiplayer host + 1 or more players
2. go to and start an event with multiple players. for example the fall fair.
3. one non-host player disconnects (e.g. loses connection to host).
4. that player tries to reconnect, but is not able cos of "Waiting for host's event to finish."
5. Host tries to exit event but gets "waiting for all players."
6. Result is stuck.

Version 1.6.3.
- Host steamdeck
- player windows

Kreon22

Newcomer
Great stump quest not finishing for non-host players in multiplayer.

1. all players get the quest.
2. host finished repair of the stump.
3. non-host players still see prompt "to fix the stump" in quests.

Version 1.6.3.
- Host steamdeck
- player windows

dercolino

Newcomer
I just rebuilt the Movie Theater and wanted to watch a Movie on the same Day. I bought a Snack for my Spouse and when I wanted to start the Movie I got a Script Error:

[Error] Event Script Error: Object Reference not set to an instance of an object
[Error] On line #0: movieScreenAmbience

After the Error, I got reloaded into the Movie Theater, and the Movie seemed to have started. I couldn't enter the Movie anymore because the game thinks I already watched it, but when I wanted to leave the Movie Theater, the Game asked me if I really wanted to leave without watching the Movie.
The exact same thing happened the next Day too.
I'm currently in Year 3 Summer and have only played Multiplayer once for about an Hour a few Days ago. I'm on Windows 11 and playing the Game with English Language Settings. I also don't have any modifications for the game installed!
Is the game just confused because I wanted to watch the Movie on the same day/week the Movie Theater got restored? Hope the attached Save File can help too, I zipped the Folder with 4 Files inside it ^^

Attachments

iHaku

Farmhand
Oak tree bottom not properly updating after the green rain event. it's fall already and its still green after the season change. might have something to do with the other 2 tree's being infront of it. obviously not a big deal, but might be an indicator of other issues.

windows, english, singleplayer, no mods, this is a completly new 1.6 savefile on the 4 corners farm.

the tree in question is in the bottom right section in the first row of the oak tree area.

1712428223368.png
1712428242208.png

Attachments

The raccoon near Marnie's house is requesting snow yam juice and pickled winter root. I can make the snow yam juice, but I can't put the winter root in the preserves jar to make pickles. I think this is the second "grow our family" quest.

Sammi

Newcomer
Don't know if this belongs here, but we started having connection problems in co-op mode after the new update. My friend can join in normally but gets kicked out after ~5 minutes of playing. I as a host have no problems. We keep restarting the day, with the same luck, at about the same time. Discord keeps working just fine in the background. We had been playing through Steam for ~32 hours (IRL-time) in the same farm before any problems. Both use Windows.

priff13

Newcomer
Breaking a fish smoker while a fish is being smoked does not drop the fish that was being smoked.
Windows 11, 1.6.3, Steam, unmodded.

Alzario

Greenhorn
SDV-Preserving-Bug.jpg

The second tackle slot of the Advanced Iridium Rod seems to not be affected by the "Preserving" Enchantment.
I have some mods, mostly visual and QoL, but nothing that touches the fishing minigame, enchantments or durability.
Windows