群星之尘

Greenhorn
The Greedy Anvil

Issue
: The trinkets inside will disappear if the working anvil is removed (although 10min in game XD).

IC1(Y1S1JC8]AGQ9G}]L`E6.png
L]6CJ2IN_F`C[ALPENRK3O0.png

Picture: The girl lost her Golden Spur.

However, it is supposed to perform as a Crystalarium, which will return the inside gems.

OEATC4$50XJEJ)F[_W(%4$0.png
)DYF)9]P$P]U8F@WSWC8F~2.png

Picture: What I think should take place.

(Windows 10 Steam, zh, single-player)

Last edited:

群星之尘

Greenhorn
Willy and the Pearl

Issue:
Players will receive a pearl from Willy after filling a crab pond. However, the pearl will disappear if you talk to Willy for the pearl while your inventory is full. (Need further verification, since I only tried once)

(Windows 10 Steam, zh, single-player)

Last edited:

Dewpferdle

Farmhand
I used a Tent Kit on the beach during SquidFest. On reloading / restarting the game, the event NPCs where replaced with red error symbols / red barrier symbols. Going to the town and coming back to the beach or restarting the game again doesn't fix this.

toririkes

Newcomer
Подивився прогноз погоди, а там показали, що завтра буде зелений дощ. Я зберіг і вийшов, а коли його повернувся, був звичайний дощ. Так чиє інакше, я отримав лист від Гаса, і з'явилося якесь дерево, але вони не скинули використання моху. також останній раз я перезавантажувався в дощовий день і був зелений дощ, хоча цього не було у звіті, дерева не з'явилися і я не отримав листа. Я не думаю, що ці дві події, пов'язані з тим, що, коли я почав наступного дня після звіту, був зеленим дощем, але пізніше я перезавантажувався.
Windows 10, одиночна гра, англійська

GarageDragon

Greenhorn
I started a new single player save file with 1.6 and have been playing it on my Steam Deck. I've reached Day 16 of spring year 2 (during which, if it makes a difference, it is raining), and I've encountered an issue where, partway through the animation cycle for most of the tool items (the watering can appearing to be the exception) the game locks up and crashes/terminates without an error message. I just tried loading the same save on Windows and repeating the same actions (namely, using the various tool items), and it looks like the issue doesn't recur there, so it may be something specific to the SteamOS/Deck environment.

Attachments

cms521

Greenhorn
  • SDV is crashing (no longer shows I am playing in steam) when I try to join a multiplayer session.
    • Initially, I was able to join the multiplayer game, after the host had started the initial save file. But would be kicked out after trying to go to town.
    • After save file loaded from host, unable to get past the choose your farmer screen. It has an hour glass then just crashes
    • i started a host game myself, and my game crashed after my friend left the farm. and her screen said that host had ended the session.
  • windows 11
  • english
  • multiplayer
  • restarted computer, restarted steam, uninstalled sdv and reinstalled, no resolution at this time.
  • I can get the save file from my friend who hosted, if necessary.

EDIT:
We discovered that my friend is using the diverse SDV mod, and it looks like there was an error thrown about not being able to find a character xnb. We think the root cause of the issue was the mod.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nussgadse

Newcomer
The quest 'First Steps' is still open for me ("collect one egg"). I am now in year 3 and very far along, and I am reluctant to start a new game. Is there any way to fix this? I am playing in German language with Windows 11.

Quadbinilium

Newcomer
Hi, I am unsure if this is a bug, but it seems like unintended behaviour.
I am playing the latest 1.6 version, unmodded, on Windows 10, in English.
On Ginger Island Mayor Lewis does not leave with the other villagers, staying in the corner (see picture), when talked to he will "Everyone get on board" as if leaving, but it is far too late for that, and then he keeps looking into the corner.
It might have something to do with the decoration I placed nearby, but I am unsure. This has happened on 2 days that Lewis visited Ginger Island, he stays there until I pass out if I keep looking at him.
Definitely a minor bug, but thought I should report it!
Have a nice day ^^

Attachments

junobane

Newcomer
went to the train tracks to see harvey's 10 heart event, it went as normal for the first couple lines of dialogue but when he said "here it comes! look!" and we started walking my character ran into a tree and walked in place. The music kept playing but I was stuck walking against the tree. I'm on version 1.6.2 unmodded, my game is in english, single player and i'm on pc! skipping the event and resetting the day just skipped it entirely, when I go to the train tracks now it's just normal.

SSShakuras

Tiller
Unsure if this has been reported or not, but harvesting wild seed planted forage with the Irridum scythe doesn't give Mastery Exp nor does it seem to ever proc the gatherer perk.

cofffeebeannss

Newcomer
1712516290791.png

This might've been submitted before, but I just encountered a small glitch where Clint's portrait doubles itself. Playing singleplayer unmodded, latest build released on Steam :-)

whipplester

Cowpoke
My whole game file was deleted when I went to sleep in a tent on Ginger Island. I was around Spring 20, year 2. The end of the day sale screen loaded and stopped half way through, then the game shut down. When I tried to load it, it wasn’t there. When I looked for the file on my PC, it didn’t exist. It’s not on the Steam cloud either. I’m playing on Windows 11 on a ROG Ally using Steam.

I also started a new game right after and when I went to bed for the first time, the same thing happened. The entire file was gone.

Juno_Minerva

Newcomer
My bug happened at the movie theatre:
  • I went to the movies with Haley in spring year 3 (the first movie I have attended in this save file)
  • Error message came up in the bottom left corner, I attached a screenshot but it is "Event script error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." and "On line #0: movieScreenAmbiance"
  • I'm using a PC, Windows 11
  • English
  • Single player
  • After the error message, I was still in the theatre lobby, but I can't get back into the theatre proper, I get a notification that the movie has concluded. The crane guy is gone. The snacks lady says that she hoped that I liked the movie. Haley won't talk to me, though I get a conversation cursor when I hover over her. When I go to leave the theatre, I get a notification asking if I'm certain I want to leave without having seen the movie.
    Screenshot 2024-04-07 152855.png

Emperor

Newcomer
Racoon Stump quest does not complete on host's journal if quest completed by farmhand.

Steps to recreating the bug is as follows:

1. Host talks to the stump with a question mark to get the quest first.
2. Farmhand talks to the stump and completes the quest by bringing 100 hardwood.
3. Quest is stuck on host's quest log with no way to complete.

20240407010738_1.jpg

rainbow_scarab

Greenhorn
20240406030032_1.jpg

Playing on Windows 11 from Steam, v1.6.3 build 24087
This has happened to me twice where the gold amount was floating halfway below the box to click in to collect it. For the quest in the image above, and the week long quest for Clint to collect 30 copper ore. Both times I talked to Clint as he was headed to the Saloon, and checked the journal while still in town. I tested that I could click at the top of the box, where the image of the gold wasn't, and I could collect the gold there. Did not test if I could click on the image of the gold where it sits below the box.

Adrijaned

Greenhorn
Linus has just given me the line (paraphrasing) "I've gone to Pierre's and bought your potatoes. I cooked them for dinner and they were hit" which seems quite out of character for him. Windows 10 GOG 1.6.3

ih8glu10

Greenhorn
Hey!

this has happened a few times for me but i finally remembered to take a screenshot:

Sometimes when I go to receive my reward for community quests the money is not inside of the box it's supposed to be in, it's floating slightly below the box and is misaligned.
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 5.32.42 PM.png

MacOS 14.4.1
English
Has happened in multiplayer and single player