tippytopple

Farmhand
Screenshot 2024-03-23 030708.png

image_2024-03-23_195212955.png

unmodded single player on pc 1.6, happened at 3:50pm on a Tuesday in spring. this also happened to clint before and i posted that.

Isa730

Rancher
Operating System: Windows 10 Education, build 19045.4170
Language: English
Game: Single-Player, Default Farm

1711249669107.png

When harvesting a large number of pineapples, time kept freezing (greying out and coming back to normal when I was done with the action). It wound up taking significantly less in-game time to harvest this field than it should have.

Notes:
- Stardew Valley Fair day
- Ginger Island farm

Hope this helps! Save is attached.

Attachments

Djlight890

Newcomer
On the Steam deck, I started a new singeplayer save on the new farm. It crashed on day 4 when I swung my pickaxe to break a rock on my farm. It froze for 5 seconds and exited out. I haven't edited the steam deck controls, and it is up to date with the latest update. Just tried again and it all works, its a bit jittery, but swinging the pick again crashes it. Sorry if this is not enough information.
Same as me.
I’m playing unmodded on the Steam Deck. Year 1, Day 10 Fall. Suddenly, any time I swing my axe or pickaxe, the game freezes and instantly crashes. Just started tonight. I can reproduce. Happens every time when I reload and try again.

JustBeansie

Newcomer
1.6 modded, never got the cutscene for adopting the pet, have all the requirements met and it never happened so i didn’t receive a pet.

prismaticmc

Newcomer
(Trailer)Cabin bug. single-player.
Whenever I make an acción with any tool inside the cabin it leaves the trace of that action and it only resets when I exit the cabin.

20240323_230140.jpg

mrmk

Newcomer
Game crash after xbox controller (over Bluetooth) disconnect and reconnected the use any tools game will close it self.

AJTheLad

Greenhorn
The "Saying Hello" quest is unable to be completed if Robin is working on something on your farm(in my case a Silo)
As well:
Harvey, The Wizard, Linus and Leah to my knowledge do not contribute to the quest for some reason

Kokokoko

Newcomer
For some reason when I was casually chopping down a pine tree on a new save just now (Spring 12 Y1) a Mahogany Chair fell out of it. I am not making this up, I am so confused right now. I am currently playing on Windows 10, language is ENG and it's a single player save file. I haven't been able to recreate this bug yet, but the pine tree was on my meadowlands farm and I was chopping it down with a basic axe is that's relevant. Thanks in advance!

lavenderoats

Newcomer
Game has crashed several times when ending a day, has not been an issue for me prior to the update. Unmodded, Win10, error message stating insufficient disc space but I have more than enough disc space. Curious if this is a my computer problem or if this has happened to others post update. Ran perfectly before updating, I've never had SV crash on me before.

carlylouise

Newcomer
Win10 - just had a help wanted quest pop up. Demetrius asking to catch 4 sardines, but it's summer and sardines aren't available in summer.

Skydiver818

Greenhorn
My Dwarvish translation guide suddenly vanished, which I got just before the 1.6 update. I went to the dwarf after the update and I can't understand his language again.

detacenter

Newcomer
Missing change pet appearance in wizard tower?
Windows 10, old single player farm from a few years ago, English, downloaded through steam, not modded, dog pet
1711263143427.png

ilonao

Greenhorn
Hi! we're playing multiplayer (both pc on windows 11), English version and on standard farm, and not using any mods.
and when another player quit & rejoin, we notice that the black screen (loading) when moving to another places takes too long (1-3mins), and sometimes it stays on the black screen.

goodinow

Newcomer
Hi, while playing stardew valley in local multiplayer (2 players) when its time to sleep game turns into black screen and crashes without any error text.

- playing on pc; windows 10;
- in-game language is russian
- local multiplayer
- we playing on controllers (xbox one & dualshock 4), but if i play alone on keyboard crash doesn't happend;

save in attachments

Attachments

globherman

Greenhorn
20240320231317_1.jpg
20240321215042_1.jpg

Since there was no room in my ostrich farm, an ostrich could not hatch from the egg, but this hatching machine appeared as junimo chest and could not be clicked on. When I sold a large ostrich and re-entered the farm, space became available and this problem was resolved. (Windows, English, Multiplayer but I'm playing single rn lol)

mymek1111

Cowpoke
Hi!
Shouldn't the infinite power achievement be given to me if I already have the infinity blade? I don't want to go through this long process again :/