sweetgamergurl

Newcomer
when i finished the community center bundle for the boiler room, i didnt got my last rewards (it was the bundle with the fire quarz). it jumped straight to the cutscene and skipped me being able to get the reward. i checked everything, i didnt get it.

full error text (if any); none
what OS you are using; Windows 11 pro
in-game language; english
single-player or multiplayer; single player
anything else you think might be relevant; /

chanterelle_pie

Greenhorn
In update 1.6, after completing the task with the eggs, the task appears to build a Silo. I completed this task, but it doesn't count. The game was purchased on Steam, in the country of Russia, I play without mods on Windows 10. Please fix it, I love this game immensely! (p.s screenshots are attached)

Attachments

Butterbauch

Greenhorn
If someone joins my Farm after the Community center is finished they won't be able to get the Cauldron Special Item since they don't get the letter from the Wizard.
Screenshot 2024-03-24 162212.png

Furthermore if are in Multiplayer and a Farmer but the host completes the Large Tree Stump for the Racoon Quest, all other will be stuck on the quest step of fixing the stump, though the quest still progresses.

Music_enjoyer

Newcomer
When in multiplayer as the host farmer, I can hear a little *blip* every time one of the other farmers catches a fish regardless of location. If they catch one at the beach and I am in the mines, I hear it.

sk8r_g8r

Greenhorn
My save crashes whenever i sleep.
I have an issue with saving my game, basicly i cant sleep to save my game. Whenever i try it, screen fades to black music stops and it simply closes without saving. The funny thing is that it only happends on this specific save (others work just fine) so its gotta be something about my farm or new desert festival. I already tried simple fixes like veryfing game files, lunching as administrator or even reinstaling the whole game. Nothing works i already wasted couple of skull cavern runs lol. Honestly i have no idea what to do next, i definetly have enough storage space on pc and the file worked perfecly before the desert festival. I will atach an error log down below, if anyone had the same problem and somehow fixed it please let me know. thanks :)

---------------
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Required location '' not found.
at StardewValley.Game1.RequireLocation(String name, Boolean isStructure) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 11115
at StardewValley.Game1.warpCharacter(NPC character, String targetLocationName, Point position) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 10537
at StardewValley.Locations.DesertFestival.SetupMerchantSchedule(NPC character, Int32 shop_index) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DesertFestival.cs:line 214
at StardewValley.Locations.DesertFestival.SetupFestivalDay() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DesertFestival.cs:line 2334
at StardewValley.Game1.PerformPassiveFestivalSetup() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4195
at StardewValley.Game1._newDayAfterFade()+MoveNext() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9216
at StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__754_2() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 8167
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.<.cctor>b__272_0(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunFromThreadPoolDispatchLoop(Thread threadPoolThread, ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot, Thread threadPoolThread)
---------------

InnerException:
Stack Trace: at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3395
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewValley.GameRunner.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\LocalMultiplayer.cs:line 927
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 917
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 620
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.SdlGamePlatform.RunLoop() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Platform\SDL\SDLGamePlatform.cs:line 91
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\MonoGame.Desktop\MonoGame.Framework\Game.cs:line 481
at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 200

Game Version: 1.6.1 build 24080
SDK Helper: SteamHelper
Game Language: en
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
In-game Date: Spring 16 Y9 Time of Day: 600
Game Location: FarmHouse
I’m having the same problem. I can’t get past the first day of the desert festival even if I try to sleep right when the day starts. It just crashes every time I try to save.

lela

Newcomer
macOS Monterey 12.7.4
English, single player

I was in the middle of a quest for Qi, Qi's Cuisine. One morning, I discovered the button for my journal was completely gone. People on the internet say that the button disappears if a quest disappears. I hadn't completed it! When I sell a freshly made food as the quest wants, nothing happens. I don't know what to do because I had almost got to 100,000 gold worth of food sold I had like ten days left. Now I just went to Qi's and it relisted it as if I hadn't accepted it in the first place. I feel frustrated because I'm scared to take on more of Qi's tasks if they're just gonna disappear halfway through like this.

Attachments

geezgigi

Newcomer
Hello,

on 1.6.2, for some reason, eating a salad does not refill health or energy for me. I bought the salad from the saloon, ate it, and it did nothing other than be removed from my inventory.

QueenOfPeace

Greenhorn
Issue: Whenever I put a fiberglass rod in a chest with bait on it, the bait disappears
In-game language: English
Single player world
Removing the bait from the rod and putting it in the chest separately works fine.

bebe13

Newcomer
Online Multiplayer issue

My friend and I have been playing the same online co-op for a year and now it won't work :( We both have the update. When I try to type in the code to the online connection portal, when I press ok simply nothing happens. No loading screen, no connection failed screen, no error message. We've never had any issues before :(
Thanks!

I searched to see if anybody else had reported this. Windows 10, regular US English, playing the meadowlands farm.

after getting the quest to find the purple shorts, and having the shorts in my inventory, the green rain happened. I know from other people's screenshots that the mayor generally has dialogue about getting a phone call about the rain. however, when I talked to him in the in, there was the dialogue for giving him his missing shorts, and then no other dialogue prompts possible afterwards

Kaktos

Greenhorn
Also there is a bug about infinity blade achievement, if you got the blade before 1.6 you cannot get "Infinity Power" achievement.

Lea Holle

Greenhorn
Stardew Valley 24.03.2024 18_28_28.png
Stardew Valley 24.03.2024 18_28_11.png

I´ve started this file right after the update came out, the version in german and had that (now fixed) -5 bug. However, the quest still doesn´t complete after I´ve collected multiple eggs. I couldn´t find a solution anywhere so I thought I might post about this! Edit: I´s a singleplayer file.

sweeeee26

Newcomer
Didn't manage to catch a screenshot but when Demetrius is asking about the cave the responses are "mushrooms" and "bats" instead of mushrooms and fruit. Happened on the new meadow farm.

Zhao Wenliang

Newcomer
In an unmodded save file created in version 1.5.6 and loaded in version 1.6.2, the Help Wanted quest has Demetrius asking for Sunfish even though Demetrius has not yet been met on this save file. The save file is on Day 2 (Year 1, Spring Day 2), so it is the first Help Wanted Quest of the playthrough.

I was able to replicate this issue with a new 1.6.2 save where I did not speak to anybody on Day 1, and on Day 2 Demetrius likewise requested Sunfish. The seed used for both the old 1.5.6 save and the new 1.6.2 save was 198452385.

This is a Steam installation on Windows, in English and in single-player.

I suspect this issue is related to the issue being reported by other players that Demetrius is asking for fish not in season, although in my case the fish being asked for is in season, I simply had not yet encountered Demetrius yet.

LadyLuck65

Newcomer
Multiplayer would not work on 1.6. The host could load the game, but when other players went to join, it would crash. We tried multiple different hosts. We tried our old farm. We tried a new farm. All with the same results. We had to load legacy 1.5 in order to play multiplayer. (All on Windows btw)

parallax

Farmhand
PC, Windows 10, Single-player

1) Mummies can spawn inside the Calico statue.
Снимок экрана (335).png

2) The books on the mayor's desk are missing but you can interact with them.
Снимок экрана (361).png

AlexanderN

Newcomer
It is possible to make lobster bait and place it inside crab pots, but it does not increase the frequency of catching lobsters. I had ~160 pots in ocean with lobster bait (with perk that removes trash). The percent filled with lobsters was the same as baseline.

I am using Windows 11 Home (22621.3155). English language. Single player.

KasteKaj

Newcomer
Started a fresh playthrough (unmodded, english, singleplayer, windows 10) and got the secret note where you bring the maple syrup to the bear, but for some reason the sprite of the bear looked like this in this dialog:
bearr.png

also afterwards the sprite had this weird shadow patch which i don't think is normal either?
beearr.png