Biena

Newcomer
Hello! playing a Co-Op on Windows ten, steam game. Build a silo journal quest will not clear, we have built two silos' (We were not sure if we both needed to), and it cleared for the other player but I still have it.

fabioalves

Newcomer
Contains spoilers:

In the scene of the Dwarf and the Krobus in the sewer, the conversation is locked in this part and not in continuity.
Windows 10 operating system.
Language Portuguese BR.
Singleplayer.
Note: I tried changing the language to English and Spanish and the scene is normal in those languages, probably some problem only in the PT BR language.

cena krobus.jpg

Last edited:
I was playing multiplayer (Windows 11, English) on a new farm and was starting the entering the mine cutscene. The host triggered the "opening the Community Center" cutscene while I was in the middle of my cutscene, so when mine ended, it started her cutscene on my screen with her in it. When I skipped her cutscene, I was teleported outside somewhere presumably out of bounds because I did not show up on the screen and could not move.
what happened.png

When she looked on the map screen, this is where it said I was.
image.png

I wasn't able to move for the rest of the day in-game, but when I logged out and re-joined the next in-game day I woke up in my bed as usual.

jonny_panic

Tiller
I'm not sure this is 1.6-specific; I planted a bunch of trees in Robin's front yard, went in after they'd grown (a green rain happened the next day), gave Sebastian a gift, and when I exited the building the cutscene where he's working on his motorcycle started... but my character got stuck walking into a tree, so I had to Skip it.

Quota

Newcomer
For Gus's special order where you need to gather 24 eggs, getting large eggs from the auto grabber does not seem to count towards the gathering portion of the quest, but getting golden eggs from the auto grabber does count. I haven't tested this out with other eggs but I believe I have tried both large white and brown eggs.

Windows 10, English, single player.

edit: found a bug report from a few years back talking about this issue, so this does not seem to be a 1.6 specific bug. My bad.

Last edited:

Paint_Dream

Cowpoke
Haunted by ghosts of the trout Fishers. it's in multiplayer on the second day of the derby, we slept in a tent next to the derby to continue the grind. Woke up to a few extra sprites, they are non interactive but the normal ones are underneath.
IMG_20240324_001608.jpg

slghtlymad

Newcomer
bug.jpg
wallpaper always defaults back to this after changed when cabin is reloaded (from both new day or entering from outside). It is every cabin room dividing wall. Bug started with 1.6 update. On PC (Steam) Windows 11, no mods.

Last edited:

Advent

Newcomer
In the German translation (and perhaps others) it seems there is no translation for the line that the event manager for the Octopus Fishing Event. Specifically when you talk to him after hitting the iridium level goal, it simply says: "Congratulations! You hit our iridium-level target and earned all possible rewards for today." Remember I'm playing in German, so the English line shouldn't be here.

the13thxen

Newcomer
IMG_20240325_110659237.jpg
IMG_20240325_110701081.jpg

Photos are pretty self-explanatory Vincent chopping down the tree first of spring when leaving house at 2 pm at Start of new game. Looks like parthing issue

StarBubs

Greenhorn
Issue with machines. I can't place eggs in the incubator after the first coop upgrade on the meadowlands farm. I've tried different types and qualities of eggs, none of them can be loaded into the machine to be hatched. I only have the two starting chickens and a duck in there so the coop is far from being at capacity.
  • Game version; My game is updated to 1.6.2 on mac
  • in-game language; English
  • Single-player
  • So far I've only seen this issue shared by someone on Linux. They also mentioned other machines being 'broken'. I also checked in my old save file and I can confirm that the Deluxe Coop incubator, the seed starter machine and the cellar cask (*gasp* there go all our business plans) are unable to be loaded. The machines I've tested and which are working are the preservatives jar, keg, tappers, mayo and cheese machine, the recycling machine and loom. Like others, I also have the Ostrich egg incubator turned Junimo chest issue.
  • I've attached the new Meadowlands save so the coop incubator issue can be isolated.
The Geode crusher is out of order as well.

jellybean13

Newcomer
Description: Unexpected line breaks appear on the "Help Wanted" board if the game language is Chinese.
Game version: 1.6.2
Language in game: Chinese
Mode: Single-player and multiplayer.
Other information:
Screenshot 2024-03-24 193114.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 192316.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 211459.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 210703.png

Nfalle93

Newcomer
Playing multiplayer on PC in English and experiencing a bug with the quest “The Giant Stump”. Partner supplied the 100 hardwood to restore the tree so it’s completely fixed, but my quest stays active and still asks me to fix the tree. When I visit the tree, the raccoon is there and I don’t have the option to give the hardwood again.

CrazyKaden125

Newcomer
Found 2 bugs here. First, there's one on the title screen where if you click the E in Stardew to reveal the alien, click the language options, back out, and keep clicking in and out of the language options, the door where the alien was will keep moving to the left little by little until it's completely off the screen. Second, when you go to sleep, if you put the cursor over anywhere but the yes or no options, the game will make this weird noise when it's hovered anywhere on screen.
Language: English
Single Player
Here's a video to give you a better idea:

juwuice

Newcomer
  • When hovering over a food item in the in the cooking section of the collections tab, then moving on to other tabs it makes it so everything in the menu is labeled as that food item
  • what OS you are using; Windows
  • in-game language; English
  • single-player or multiplayer; Single
  • anything else you think might be relevant; This only happens if I hover on controller it doesn't happen if i use my mouse.
  • 1711332519663.png

Peachiegiraffe

Newcomer
Our cat disappeared when we added two more people to our multiplayer non- modded game. It is the new map, we're almost at second year I don't know what happened. We added two more players and our cat is nowhere to be found, and not on the animal pet list. She wasnt quite at full stars so we can't buy a new one from marnie. What do we do??

Carolynn412

Newcomer
Hi so i just installed the game for the first time on a new laptop (not newer its 5 years old) but everytime i go to launch the game its takes forever to load to the main menu and when i go to create a new save it stops responding then will finally load then it stops responding everytime i click on a shirt or change my eye color or hair color then will work again and finally stops responding completely when i go to finally play the game. I clicked skip intro and it would stop responding completely and let the intro play another time and after opening the letter it would stop responding completely too.
Im playing on pc windows 10 english no mods singleplayer

duckrocket99

Newcomer
I was playing on my first save (year 7) for the first time since the update. When picking up truffles from my pigs I discovered a... truffle crab??? It looked like a normal rock crab but with a truffle as a shell. It didn't do any damage to me and when I killed it, it exploded (because I was wearing the Napalm Ring) and blew up my fence. It dropped 2 crabs and either dropped or blew up 4 regular-quality truffles. I am incredibly confused, are there more monsters on the farm now?

Standard Farm, English, Windows 11, Single-player, no mods. I do not have the "monsters on the farm" option on, and I never have in this save. I'm pretty sure the truffles were a drop because I only get iridium quality truffles at this point.

(I did not get a shot of the actual crab but the aftermath is attached!)
Screenshot 2024-03-24 224137.png

Last edited: