ManaMajere

Newcomer
I am playing on Windows 10, with no mods. I have a Switch Pro Controller plugged in to play. The game keeps crashing before fully loading. Also, the controller works off and on now. I keep having to plug and unplug it.

kalysti

Greenhorn
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES IN YOUR GAME HERE!

Please be aware that spoilers ARE allowed in this thread!

A template you can follow:

• explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
  • full error text (if any);
  • what OS you are using;
  • in-game language;
  • single-player or multiplayer;
  • anything else you think might be relevant.

We CANNOT help with issues with your modded game!
Windows 11, single player, new game, Meadowlands farm

While fishing for 3 in-game days, the green fishing bar occasionally moved in an erratic way. It would freeze for just a moment, then skip to where it was supposed to be. At first I thought I was imagining it, but it happened over a dozen times. Not a critical bug, but it cost me a few perfect catches.

stardewfedex

Newcomer
Captura de pantalla_2024-03-19_21-20-06.png

Found this bug after waking up from the second day of the desert festival, abigail is stuck on the furniture next to the fridge
Linux
Singleplayer
English

A2Hacker04

Newcomer
This issue occurred in an existing save file from before 1.6, I loaded it up for the first time since updating and some textures have just disappeared. There aren't any others I've seen missing, but if I find more I'll be sure to report that too. Single-player, English in-game language, windows 10, no error text, unmodded.
Screenshot (7).png

Exiting the options menu after changing the zoom level causes the game to freeze visually after a few seconds. However I can still hear my character moving around and interacting, but the screen is completely frozen. If I alt-tab out and then back in, the screen starts flashing between my desktop and a half-covered blue screen repeatedly. This was happening before the update too, I was hoping 1.6 would fix it
I'm using the standard version of Stardew Valley on Windows, with no mods

qwlfly912

Greenhorn
I just started a new English, un-modded, single-player world on my windows 10 PC. I selected standard farm type, but I was given a "getting started" quest involving chickens rather than the normal parsnip one.

extra note just in case: I received the 15 parsnip seeds. I also skipped the beginning cutscene, if that would affect anything.

Apologies if i did this wrong! i've never used forums before.

Attachments

Uni

Newcomer
Had a Bug with the Luau.

Bug details:

• Happened when i put my gold-quality super cucumber in the soup and started the event.
  • Windows 10;
  • Brazilian Portuguese;
  • Single-player;
  • Error message below;
1710898655861.png

Im on window 11 and my girlfriend is on macos, we both swapped to compatibility betas because her game wouldnt start without it. She is unable to join my multiplayer world because trying to join through steam crashes her game and trying to join through the code infinitely loads. When she hosts there is no invite button or code for her to give me. Both games are unmodded, she was initially using german for her game but swapped to english and the issue still persists.

Melenchwanter

Newcomer
Tea saplings turned invisible but could interact with them (as in shake it while right click, break it and get the item), (this was on ginger island). My blobfish pond's request for tea has also disappeared. Going to ginger island got a notification for an achievement A Distant Shore although having already been to ginger island. Game is unmodded btw.
1710899826417.png

Love all the new features! 1.6 is great and can't wait to play it more :D

snoffy

Newcomer
Game won't load at all for me after updating. Never modded. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, pc off and on, all that jazz.

Electability

Greenhorn
Weapon Forges Not Working On Old Weapons

I booted up 1.6 and saw my galaxy sword and dragon hammer that I previously upgraded with aquamarine didn't have their upgraded modifiers. They also get crits less frequently, meaning the modifier just doesn't work. I unforged the upgrades and tried to reapply them, and everything except for aquamarine works. This is also affecting all the weapons I previously upgraded. Here are the pictures displaying my problem:
20240319201328_1.jpg
20240319201354_1.jpg
20240319201403_1.jpg
20240319201412_1.jpg
20240319201419_1.jpg

Let me know if you need clarification and I can DM a video of the problem.

Margaux_Falls

Greenhorn
I cannot get my controller rumble to work with the pc. I'm playing with a switch pro controller and no mods-- I have controller rumble checked off under stardew game options and in the steam settings. Not sure if this is a 1.6 problem or a "me" problem, but any advice would be great. I rely on the rumble heavily for fishing 😅

parallax

Farmhand
Russian localization, untranslated things:
1) desert festival on the calendar is not translated
2) calico egg's description is literally - ''description''
3) the name Fizz is not translated
4) two songs with English names appeared in the jukebox after update
5) the topaz ring has the old description and the new one at the same time

Attachments

parallax

Farmhand
I don't know if it's possible to get it without item spawner but this aquarium is unremovable and indestructible. it is stuck
windows 10
single-player

Снимок экрана (272).png

Enbee_

Newcomer
- Used axe inside a cabin built after I began the farm and the white particles that come off the tool stayed on screen where the tool was used until I left the building; also occurs with all base tools aside from the watering can
- Language: English
- Singleplayer

Attachments