I started a new singleplayer playthrough on my Windows 10 pc in English, and I got to the cutscene when Willy gives you the bamboo rod but for some reason that caused my in game sounds to run at half speed. The game itself is still running at normal speed, just the sounds are messed up and it remains messed up even if I close and reopen the game.

Linkashi

Greenhorn
Hi!

I just started a new file on Meadowlands farm. I got my first quests to take care of the chickens and I assume to collect eggs. But my progress marker is broken and only shows "-5":

1710877625806.png

I already collected two eggs but nothing changed. I play on Steam Windows 10 in German language, single-player.

Thank you!

Last edited:

KyokoRyuu

Farmhand
500+ hours, single player unmodded save.
My Tea plants that I used as fences for my animals are invisible, I can run into them but can't see them.
Invisible Tea Bushes.png

I also experienced my previously made wine showing as the 2 grey boxes and my ostrich egg incubator also turned into the Junimo chest.

Last edited:

KAipi

Newcomer
During this Cutscene, I brought my horse with the horse flute and I think their was some confusion. see for yourself.

Attachments

Snakelord

Newcomer
When I was fishing on day two, Willy came out at 5:00PM and when he started fishing the lower half of his fishing stick was offset towards the right (like 1/4 of it)

DPJ

Newcomer
DroppedFishing.JPG

When fishing with a full inventory, items dropped into the River "float" and are able to be picked up again. The same items dropped into the ocean or mountain lake sink and are lost.

This is with Windows 10, Single-player, no mods, new file created on version 1.6.

Last edited:

Kisio

Newcomer
[Visual glitch]
Part of Willy's fishing rod is duplicated and floating next to the normal one.
Single-player, Normal farm type, English language.

Whoops, someone already posted about this glitch :[

Attachments

Last edited:

parakoot

Newcomer
I've encountered a bug that I'm only able to describe, as it forced me to shutdown my laptop before I thought to screenshot it. When opening the game, I put it into windowed mode using the button on the start menu, then dragged the window across to my monitor. The window then began to grow exponentially larger, and my mouse was trapped by the window and i couldn't close it out. The window just kept growing until all i could see was the blue at the sides of the game title. I couldnt move my mouse away from the monitor or control it on any other window so had to shut it down. When alt+tabbing I could see that the game window had grown to a ridiculous size and I'm not sure if it was still growing. This was in windows.

neptuneboy

Newcomer
On the Steam deck, I started a new singeplayer save on the new farm. It crashed on day 4 when I swung my pickaxe to break a rock on my farm. It froze for 5 seconds and exited out. I haven't edited the steam deck controls, and it is up to date with the latest update. Just tried again and it all works, its a bit jittery, but swinging the pick again crashes it. Sorry if this is not enough information.

Last edited:

grumpy_snail

Greenhorn
I started a new singleplayer game on the SteamDeck, picked the beach farm to play. My 'Getting Started' quest involves chickens, despite the fact that I picked up seeds from the crate.
Thank you for all that you do!!

RainbowBloop

Newcomer
We started a new 3 player multiplayer save on Steam (Windows os) using the Meadowlands Farm. I headed down to the traveling cart on the first Friday and as I reached it my friend started the cutscene regarding the community centre. We skipped the cutscene and then I was stuck next to the cart by the wheel and unable to move and ended up passing out at the end of the day. It was fun but not ideal :laugh:
1710879959452.png

Jana7284

Newcomer
Hi there!

I was playing on my winter year 1 save, and I used the phone to check out the new price of the house upgrade and it said this instead. I'm on windows 11, unmodded, singleplayer!

It also displays another screen afterwards which is the same but no text.

20240319_200401.jpg

Wondercow106

Newcomer
On the new animal subpage (the one that shows their names, heart levels, etc), if you try and scroll without having enough animals for it to actually scroll, the game will crash. Neither of the two animals I have are full grown, and I am using the MeadowLands farm. I'm on Windows 10

TDash

Greenhorn
If you hop out of a room while charging a hoe and release it during the transition, the player will be stuck outside the room and unable to do anything. Time will still pass.

ariam4th

Greenhorn
i am playing 1.6 multiplayer through lan, both users on windows 11. meadowlands farm has a quest to build a silo, i submitted materials for the silo and it ticked off the quest for the host only, we are playing with shared money
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

lemonboi07

Newcomer
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES IN YOUR GAME HERE!

Please be aware that spoilers ARE allowed in this thread!

A template you can follow:

• explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
  • full error text (if any);
  • what OS you are using;
  • in-game language;
  • single-player or multiplayer;
  • anything else you think might be relevant.

We CANNOT help with issues with your modded game!
In my single player world on the new farm type I just got the fishing pole and went to the mountain lake to fish and I catch a sunfish in the lake. It's a windows system and I am fishing off the little island that you also catch the legend from.