Migglerz

Newcomer
Non-modded, windows, multiplayer

Seems like mining/breaking the same item at the same time as another player (at least the host) will duplicate the drop. Haven't found reference to this previously outside of the known duplication glitch with the table.

Last edited:

jaycat

Newcomer
Chest placed on house porch keeps deleting items randomly, permanently deleted the tools I put in even after quitting and reloading the game. Had to restart my entire farm

Telvanni_Guard

Newcomer
In Multiplayer, when entering the mines (I was entering level 1) at the same time as the host started the Community Center cutscene, I skipped the cutscene and then became trapped in the wall.
StardewGlitch.png

I was running no mods.

brynz123

Newcomer
I did the Green Slime bounty quest. Killing a blue slime counted as one of the 8 slimes. I don't have a picture or any more details though

FirstHuman

Newcomer
  • When using an empty Oak Dresser with a controller/gamepad the game selects "phantom" entries.
  • Also, is not possible to select the filter buttons (rings, hats, shirts, etc.) with the controller/gamepad.
Windows 11, English, Single-Player, Xbox Controller

20240319215757_1.jpg

Naiwed

Tiller
To clarify, did the incubator disappear? Any additional details you are able to provide would be useful!
No, no, it disappeared. The icon of the incubator now looks like there's just a suspended egg there and that's it.
Screenshot_7.png

Okay, let me clarify. I was hatching an ostrich egg, but then it turned out there wasn't enough space in the Barn, yet even with insufficient space, there was such an icon. Alright, I took it, sold the ostrich, and hatched a new one, but the icon remained the same.

Sharcotics

Newcomer
Unmodded on Windows 11, Multiplayer
None of these problems have occurred prior to this update, so I know it's probably some bugs.
  • Trying to upgrade to the deluxe coop, but the option for deluxe coop isn't showing up like it did prior to the update. No separate card for the deluxe, same for upgrading the barn, none of it is showing up in the construct buildings menu.
  • Something when i try to walk up, it doesn't as if there is an invisible wall
May post more if I see any other problems down the line, but so far this is all I'm experiencing.

Backfire93

Newcomer
Hello, I just downloaded the newest update and for some reason when I go to speak with the Dwarf within the mine, I can no longer understand him; I have already collected the four scrolls and got the translation guide

I triggered the event between Krobus and the Dwarf, it was after that I couldn't understand the Dwarf

TtRexxi

Newcomer
PC Windows 10, single player, steam, English
1710911716370.png

Slime on the monster level in the mine is stuck in the wall, cannot jump out and cant reach with the sword either

it will only let me attach the save file as a zip file and not by itself for some reason :/

Attachments

DJCashEeel

Newcomer
Screenshot 2024-03-20 004251.png

Brand new save on meadowfarm. Was using my axe, swinging down on a piece of wood and it glitched me off the angled edge my character is looking at. Unable to get out.

scaraluvr

Newcomer
Screenshot 2024-03-20 012747.png
1710913348414.png
1710913396549.png

For some reason, when trying to watch a movie, I'm given this error when I enter the theater (first pic). The movie does not play, and instead leaves me back at the door again. I am unable to re-enter the theater, being told that the movie has concluded (second pic), but also cannot leave the building because the movie has not started.

There are no mods loaded onto my copy of the game. Other details regarding my interactions in the theater is that I played the crane game like 15+ times in a row, pressing escape a few times to cancel it out whenever the object I was looking for wasn't available; I went by myself (no accompanying npcs); the game is currently and has always been singleplayer.

LeoVexx

Greenhorn
I updated the game and started playing with 1.6.1. I used my farm from before the update. I could talk to the dwarf in the mines. I can know longer understand him and my Dwarvish Translation Guide is no longer in my wallet. I also have all 4 Dwarf Scrolls turned in. I know it unlocks the DTG, but I thought I would note that.

wishka

Newcomer
  • explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);

Help wanted board bug. no more help wanted appears on my save file.
    i created a new farm and save file. I wanted to do daily help wanted quest. i started at spring 2 since there will be no quest available on first day. And it was okay. I think bug started on Spring 3 when robin asked for 25 woods. the next day Ive given her woods for the quest somehow i got the gold rewards and the quest was removed from my quest log. however, i noticed that the woods for the quest was still in my bag after talking too robin and completing the quest (i had exact amount she asked on my bag). The next day, no more help wanted quest appeared. continued playing until spring 15 and still no more help wanted quest appears on the board.

• full error text (if any); - NONE
  • what OS you are using; - windows (steam)
  • in-game language; - English
  • single-player or multiplayer; - Multiplayer
  • anything else you think might be relevant; me and my co-player tried restarting the game. I've also tried to load the game without coop mode and move on the next day (spring16) but still the same no more help wanted quest appearing.

Attachments

theals

Newcomer
Friends and I encountered an issue where our cat (the one marnie gives us at the start of the game) completely disappeared. we cant find them and they're not in our animals tab. we put a hat on it the day before it disappeared from the game, so maybe it has something to do with that?

sooji gooji

Greenhorn
for some odd reason, the tree close to 1 willow lane seems to break by itself when i step into the town. i don't think that's supposed to happen.
(i only loaded my old unmodded save, windows 10)

Mackie

Greenhorn
PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES IN YOUR GAME HERE!

Please be aware that spoilers ARE allowed in this thread!

A template you can follow:

• explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
  • full error text (if any);
  • what OS you are using;
  • in-game language;
  • single-player or multiplayer;
  • anything else you think might be relevant;
  • if you experience a bug that isn't cosmetic, please upload your save file! You can get your save this way: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves

We CANNOT help with issues with your modded game!

1.) I use the item code for your name cheat (the one im using is [74][857][434], so stardrop, tiger slime egg and prismatic shard). Im on day 1 and anytime i talk to an NPC, such as Pierre or Jodi who use my name the game will crash. I experimented and found that if i dont put all my items in a chest and keep my tools etc (day 1 items) in my inventory it wont crash however it will glitch and replace items in the hotbar (specifically tools) which will be treated as lost items (even if there are open spaces in my hotbar----I usually try to opt for putting my tools in a chest before trying to mess with the name cheat as i know it can replace items but now if i do that the game just crashes). Prior to the update i would experience occasionally crashes related to the item code name cheat but it was never consistent, it is now whenever i talk to someone who uses the name, additionally prior to the update the stardrops would stack similar to the other items when using the name cheat, but now the stardrops in particular will not stack. So if I talk to pierre and get one stardrop that goes in one spot, but then if i talk to jodi that stardrop goes in a different spot. so at the end of day one i had 3-4 different slots filled with stardrops, the tiger slime and prismatic shard did stack however.

2.) I dont have a picture of the error code, but It will usually just say "game crashed unexpectedly"

3.) Mac-OS (through steam)

4.) English

5.) Single Player (Un-Modded)

6.) I really love all the new added content and im so excited to play! I thank you all for your hardwork, i know since this is a shortcut cheat its not on the top of priority but wanted to bring it to attention as i and some other players definitely enjoy the extra leg up in the beginning! it seems the main issue may just be with the stardrop code since the others are stacking, though im not sure if its related to the crashes, or just the codes in general.

7.) Im not super advanced when it comes to technology, and also restarted my save day after i experimented to figure out what was going wrong, because i want to get the full experience once everything is patched :)

Again so thankful for the game, the update and how attentive your team has been with the update and then immediate patches, all while working on another game (which i also look forward to!) <3

sleepyfrogs

Newcomer
Hi! I just noticed a text issue when completing a Pierre’s Bulletin Board task that I accepted before updating (so that could be the problem).
It was specifically the one to give Willy one Fire Quartz.
I attached the text messages below ! :) There were more but I only got a picture of a few because I skipped through them.

IMG_8517.jpegIMG_8517.jpegIMG_8519.jpegIMG_8520.jpeg

Attachments

Serena-Hime

Greenhorn
explain the issue (including any pattern you noticed about when it happens);
Fishing "casting bar" sometimes won't allow me to cast my fishing line unless it's at 3 or more blocks even if I'm standing right at the edge of the water. Sometimes it lets me and other times I have to cast further out, even if I've been standing in the same place the whole time!

what OS you are using;
MacOS

in-game language;
English

single-player or multiplayer;
Single player

Only noticed this one because I fished for five days straight lol

VTvoid

Newcomer
Placed tea saplings are invisible (I already had them placed before the update)
below is a pic of me walking into them, they are still placed just the texture isnt there
1710918405025.png

unmodded
english
singleplayer
windows 10