mgb0123

Newcomer
I'm not sure if this is from 1.6 or something else but when exiting the farm toward the bus stop, the bus stop loads but I am out of bounds and can't be seen or move. I can hear the swinging of tools if I try to use them, but I do not seem to move and the audio is much softer. It appears I am in only a one tile spot as I am not able to place any bombs or items. I can leave the farm from either of the other two paths and I can return to the farm through the bus stop without running into anything that stops me. Also, I loaded a new farm and did not have the issue. It would be nice to not start over though if there is something I can try/do for a fix.

Playing on PC win 10 multiple map, the issue affects all players

Hi, I was having the same issue. I haven't been able to directly fix it, but I was able to get around it using this mod https://www.moddrop.com/stardew-valley/mods/864013-teleportpoint - I use it to teleport to the town directly so I don't have to go all the way around through the forest. Hope this helps!

Melbeebo

Newcomer
While in the Skull Caverns if music starts to play in one room, it will stop once I move on to the next room, regardless of how many levels I go down or what level I'm at.

Windows 11
English
Single player
No mods

Sakura83

Newcomer
Multiplayer on PC, I am not the host. English ingame
2 Quest will only be done for the host:
Feeding animals - I build the Silo, but only the host got the quest done. Mine ist still open.
The new quest with the big tree, where you need 100 hardwood. It's done for the host and I can see and interact with the racoon, but the quest is still there

Tappers not able to be placed on trees that lost their leaves in Autumn. Even after the season changes (I'm now in Winter) I still cannot place tappers on the trees that lost their leaves in Fall.

- Non-modded
- New save (Meadowlands farm)
- Version 1.6.3

aintafriad2die

Greenhorn
I can't exit my farm through the path leading to town that passes by the bus stop. It wasn't a big deal at first, but it's become really annoying.
English, Mac, Singleplayer

crenshaw

Newcomer
It seems that, if you have two requests from the community board (one from day of, one from day before, i guess), and one of them gives you a ticket to use in Lewis's house, completing either one gives you the ticket.

(For me, I had a request from Alex for green algae, but missed him the day of; the next day, Abigail requested a super cucumber in exchange for gold and a ticket, which I accepted, but upon giving Alex his algae, I got the ticket; once I gave Abigail her super cucumber, I only got the gold.)

tkelly

Newcomer
  • Issues so far -
    1. Eggs cannot be put into barn or ostrich incubators to hatch (including chicken, duck, ostrich). I got my first dinosaur egg and was going to put it into the incubator when I realized. I even deleted animals and built an entire new big coop thinking it was that, but no eggs are able to be incubated.
    2.Goat cheese, cow's milk cheese, and wines are unable to be aged in house cellar
  • Mac, Unmodded, single-player game
  • English

alyxavocados

Newcomer
Hello, me and my friend had a multiplayer farm on 1.5, after the update we have a problem connecting to it. The error states "No cabins left", howevwer there are cabins. We had the game modded but even after removing mods it didnt help. Its not a connection issue, we have played on this connection before and worked fine.
We also tried creating a new farm and did not succeed in connecting to it.
We are both on the latest version and both use windows.
I tried looking and some people have the same problem, but found no solutions or had a problem in conneection etc.

here is full error log:
Lobby entered: 129494286811475009
[22:14:40 TRACE game] Connected to server 129494286811475009
[22:14:41 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: InvalidOperationException: Failed reading Character (Farmer) field 'Character (Farmer): friendshipData'
---> ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior)
at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetDictionary.cs:line 604
at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetFields.cs:line 236
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetFields.cs:line 240
at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveAvailableFarmhands(BinaryReader msg) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 124
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SMultiplayer.OnClientProcessingMessage(IncomingMessage message, Action`1 sendMessage, Action resume) in SMAPI\Framework\SMultiplayer.cs:line 336
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxyNetClient.onReceiveMessage(GalaxyID peer, Stream messageStream) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxyNetClient.cs:line 144
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxySocket.PreprocessMessage(GalaxyID peer, MemoryStream stream, Action`2 onMessage) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxySocket.cs:line 648
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxySocket.Receive(Action`1 onConnection, Action`2 onMessage, Action`1 onDisconnect, Action`1 onError) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxySocket.cs:line 724
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxyNetClient.receiveMessagesImpl() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxyNetClient.cs:line 112
at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveMessages() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 70
at StardewValley.Menus.FarmhandMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\FarmhandMenu.cs:line 292
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\TitleMenu.cs:line 1728
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4794
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4131
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1082

emicampo77

Farmhand
Its possible that the chance of iridium quality its not working in the area of the new Goby fish? Just below the cascade... i cant get fishes with Iridium quality
despite meeting the requirements to achieve it as in any other area

CarlosVieira

Greenhorn
Hello, me and my friend had a multiplayer farm on 1.5, after the update we have a problem connecting to it. The error states "No cabins left", howevwer there are cabins. We had the game modded but even after removing mods it didnt help. Its not a connection issue, we have played on this connection before and worked fine.
We also tried creating a new farm and did not succeed in connecting to it.
We are both on the latest version and both use windows.
I tried looking and some people have the same problem, but found no solutions or had a problem in conneection etc.

here is full error log:
Lobby entered: 129494286811475009
[22:14:40 TRACE game] Connected to server 129494286811475009
[22:14:41 ERROR game] An error occurred in the base update loop: InvalidOperationException: Failed reading Character (Farmer) field 'Character (Farmer): friendshipData'
---> ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.TryInsert(TKey key, TValue value, InsertionBehavior behavior)
at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetDictionary.cs:line 604
at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetFields.cs:line 236
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Netcode.NetFields.ReadFull(BinaryReader reader, NetVersion version) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\NetFields\NetFields.cs:line 240
at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveAvailableFarmhands(BinaryReader msg) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 124
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SMultiplayer.OnClientProcessingMessage(IncomingMessage message, Action`1 sendMessage, Action resume) in SMAPI\Framework\SMultiplayer.cs:line 336
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxyNetClient.onReceiveMessage(GalaxyID peer, Stream messageStream) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxyNetClient.cs:line 144
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxySocket.PreprocessMessage(GalaxyID peer, MemoryStream stream, Action`2 onMessage) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxySocket.cs:line 648
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxySocket.Receive(Action`1 onConnection, Action`2 onMessage, Action`1 onDisconnect, Action`1 onError) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxySocket.cs:line 724
at StardewValley.SDKs.GogGalaxy.GalaxyNetClient.receiveMessagesImpl() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\SDKs\GogGalaxy\GalaxyNetClient.cs:line 112
at StardewValley.Network.Client.receiveMessages() in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\Client.cs:line 70
at StardewValley.Menus.FarmhandMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\FarmhandMenu.cs:line 292
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.update(GameTime time) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Menus\TitleMenu.cs:line 1728
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4794
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 4131
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\1\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 3199
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1082

I have the same problem, if you find a solution please contact me, I will do the same

jeung

Newcomer
Windows 11, unmodded, Meadowlands, Co-op game with me and my gf.

Found three bugs:

1. In front of Marnie's home, villagers become stuck and pile up at the door. Started in fall season, 1st year.

2. People on the map south of farm, glitch out and run through water and walls. Started in fall season, 1st year

3. 2nd player tried upgrading cabin. Robin accepts request, takes materials and money but doesn't start building. Now 2nd player can't build anything, but 1st player can. Started in winter season, 1st year.

Lxminen

Newcomer
  • My friend and I had a farm running. Year 4, Winter. Wilderness farm. We had about 10 pets living on our farm, they disappeared; both from the farm and the animal list. No other patterns
  • full error text (if any); N/A
  • what OS you are using; MacOs 14.2.1 and Windows 11
  • in-game language; English
  • single-player or multiplayer; Usually multiplayer. Pets disappeared in single player
  • Don't have access to save b/c i dont own farm

Sheez0

Newcomer
Me and my friend found a bug in multiplayer.
Here's the gist of it. instead of accepting gifts from other players, confirming actions and etc. by using your mouse you can press "Y"(by default) to accept actions.
Here's where the bug comes.
If the host of a multiplayer game gets into the bed and presses the confirm button (Y) twice the game bugs out.
The host will see a black screen like the day ended despite not every player being in bed.
Time will freeze for other players, meaning for example they can fish way past game's intended 2AM day limit.
The only way to advance the day is for any of the other players except the host to leave/enter a house or go to another area.
The NPCs seem to bug out too some of them just staying in place or stuck in a walk animation.

Cheezinator

Greenhorn
Same issue for me with robin working on buildings. I think Harvey, Linus, and Leah did work for me; and while the Wizard didn't that feels intentional.
I had this issue as well. Windows 10 PC, version 1.6.3. Robin could not be spoken to for "Saying 'Hello'" while working on upgrading my Shed to a Big Shed.

wendoodle

Greenhorn
Cannot put egg in coop incubator
Coop only has 3 animals in it, I even tried upgrading to the Deluxe Coop to see if that would work but I absolutely cannot place an egg in the incubator. In this case a dino egg but I did try it with other eggs just to see. Tried right and left clicking and clicking all around it in case the hitbox was wonky and nothing happens. And no there is not anything already in the incubator as it is not pulsing

woobuz

Newcomer
1711760410850.png

Hi! I was playing Stardew today and I encountered this bug twice. The "Reward" text and coins are slightly offset to the bottom.
Reopening the window doesn't fix it, so it's probably related to UI alignment settings.

Windows 10 Pro
Singleplayer

laylacatgirl

Greenhorn
Hey. Got an incredibly uncool bug with sound.
Whenever the game tries to play several sounds and music at once, or when it shifts to a different setting*, my FPS drop significantly and music gets severely distorted. My FPS return to playable levels fairly quickly if I'm using the compatibility beta, but they stay low on the release. The music remains fully distorted, along with the rest of the game audio, until the end of my game session. It plays slower and drags on for too long, everything sounds like I'm dragging a particularly musical chair across a wooden floor.
This is unrelated to the low specs of my notebook, as I can run any game with pixel graphics just fine. As well as some low-poly 3d games.

*(example: entering the saloon or the adventurer's guild, which changes music and sfx as well as removing outside ambience sounds)

Singleplayer, English, Linux Mint XFCE. Game runs through Steam proton, as I am using the compatibility beta. Regular release shows a similar issue. Attached are my full specs, my save file, and a short clip of the issue. (Apologies for the quality; I can't run OBS alongside steam with decent performance.)

Video clip: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rx9IlCrk14g?si=ZQdL8aCJELvzYwaO

Dont think too much about the farm name, please.

Attachments

gaylie

Newcomer
Bug: When killing some mobs alongside a friend in co-op, instead of making a dying animation or noise and dropping loot, it just disappears with no loot dropped. Particularly noticed this with the ghost and the prismatic slime. The ghost leaves behind it's glow as well.

OS: Windows 11 for me (Host), Windows 10 for my friend in co-op

In-Game Language: English

Multiplayer

Attachments