MatheusEdu7b

Greenhorn
I really liked the update on the Bus stop, its larger now but... there is a way to expand further the Backwoods Map for when you're playing on 75% zoom on 21:9 monitor, these black areas disappear, it's just cosmetic.
1711142003600.png

MatheusEdu7b

Greenhorn
I know this is not a bug but i will show it. Would be a cool addition to push this other room on mines further, when you really think about it, its weird to see it there so close from each other, its even a spoiler for new players.
1711142789498.png

DaniLion

Newcomer
  • I'm playing on the Xbox game pass PC, V1.6.2 build 24082. My friend is playing on Steam V1.6.2 build 24081. We cannot join each other's games because of a version mismatch. We've both uninstalled and reinstalled the game. We've verified integrity of game files. We've verified all updates have been applied. We can't get it to work.
  • The text displayed for error is: Cannot join due to mismatch game versions.
  • Both using windows 10
  • English language
  • Co-op multiplayer
  • This is the second day in a row we've tried to play together after the 1.6 update and haven't been able to join each others games. It's very frustrating. Yesterday my friend would press okay after the invite code was entered, and her game wouldn't register okay had been clicked further than a sound. Today the game versions don't line up between steam and game pass. Thank you in advance for help / a hotfix to get this straightened out.

yella

Greenhorn
When putting fruit jelly into the shipping box, the animation of jelly going into the box is still the pre-1.6 red no matter the color jelly you shipped. I haven't tested this on picked goods or other newly textured products.

LaurenJ

Greenhorn
Updated to 1.6 but playing an old save. I have found that at the Night Market event, in the deep sea fishing submarine, I am ONLY able to fish up trash items. No fish at all. I have seen two other people mention this on the discord but I wasn't sure if it was mentioned here yet. Those people were also playing on a farm made before the update.

Jeccyka_Silva

Newcomer
Estou com um problema na minha beach farm: criei um novo save no mesmo dia em que ele foi atualizado e toda vez que tento deixá-lo no caminho até o ponto de ônibus fico preso no lugar, como se houvesse algum bloqueio no local . Há uma transição da fazenda para o ponto de ônibus, mas meu personagem não sai do lugar, então só posso passar pela floresta ou pela montanha e isso é uma perda de tempo. Estou brincando com mods, mas nenhum que modifique de alguma forma a fazenda.

Champibaronne

Newcomer
Hello the game bug during Shane's 10 heart event, he came in the morning to invite me and when I came at 5 p.m. I found myself in the cliff, my character walking towards Shane endlessly
There is no error text, I can end the event and resume my normal day

I'm using version 1.6.2 on Windows 10, unmodified game
French language
Single player
It's day 25 of spring year 2
At that time I was in a relationship with Sebastian too, I started the day again to break up with him and I triggered the event 2 days later (flower festival in the meantime)
But the bug persists
I repaired the bus and the wagons at the beginning of the month

image (1).png

martimzurita

Newcomer
My Infinity Gavel has been slower since the 1.6 update. Is this a bug or a feature?
It appears to have downgraded to the original speed of the weapon, even though I forged two rubies into it to increase its velocity.

- in-game language: English
- Single-player

Thanks!

mads0923

Newcomer
Hiii! I'm on my way to perfection in a multiplayer world (i'm the host) and i've currently been trying to figure this out for a couple hours now. I'm year 4 and checked a perfection list after realizing my boyfriend had an extra star drop and i didn't, and somehow i missed level 100 mines stardrop. i've went back to the floor and not a single floor has the chest on it. i'm not sure what to do i really don't wanna have to restart. Please help:( I just noticed this after the new update.

Keenoo

Newcomer
Hi! I am experiencing extreme lag while cherry blossoms are out on the new Meadowlands farm. There is no lag anywhere else while cherry blossoms are out, only while on the farm.

Windows 11
Language - English
Single player

Thank you

Night_owll

Newcomer
Single player glitches
New game on medow lands farm
At only level 43 in the minds I got a quest board request for a purple mushroom. According to the wiki I should only be able to get this a quest after I finish the regular mines.
The new brown dog is simultaneously inside and outside of the house. I will leave the house with the dog near the fire place and then immediately see the dog by the water bowl or vice versa.

Kendra0064

Newcomer
Hello, My Game Won't open, I play on Steam and when I press play the game just sits in my task bar, I've tried uninstalling reinstalling ect...

SHROOM246

Greenhorn
I have this issue in my game where I can no longer speak to the Dwarf, even though I have collected the scrolls and have the translation book; additionally, I opened my fish tank to put new ones in, but it won't let me.
My partner and i are also having this iusse, if you find a fix please post
Thanks!

SwifferZero

Greenhorn
I'm not sure if this is from 1.6 or something else but when exiting the farm toward the bus stop, the bus stop loads but I am out of bounds and can't be seen or move. I can hear the swinging of tools if I try to use them, but I do not seem to move and the audio is much softer. It appears I am in only a one tile spot as I am not able to place any bombs or items. I can leave the farm from either of the other two paths and I can return to the farm through the bus stop without running into anything that stops me. Also, I loaded a new farm and did not have the issue. It would be nice to not start over though if there is something I can try/do for a fix.

Playing on PC win 10 multiple map, the issue affects all players

Attachments

Shuro

Newcomer
  • Error description: Walking sideways with charged hoe / watering can skips a row (only with mouse+keyboard)
  • full error text (if any): No
  • what OS you are using: Windows 11
  • in-game language: english
  • single-player or multiplayer: single-player
  • anything else you think might be relevant: new save file, latest version on steam

Attachments

tee625

Newcomer
in mid summer demetrius asked me to fish sardines, but sardines aren't from that season.
i created the save file just after the 1.6 update, english language no mods
Had the same bug but with Willy. Asked for sardines in the summer, PC Singleplayer. It was a prize ticket quest.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 202832.pngScreenshot 2024-03-22 202817.png

DeliaRana

Newcomer
Playing co-op 2 person
windows 11

2nd person in the co-op “Feed Animals; Build a Silo” task not showing completed
New books not showing as read or collected for 2nd person in co-op
2nd person in co-op not receiving ticket for vending machine at Lewis’ house when doing daily quest