LolDoes

Newcomer
I've been playing my new save file since the release date of 1.6 and I haven't found any bugs until I decided to go to Marnie's shop and find Shane going through the wall so I reset the day to make sure I didn't see things and he did it again

1711477448882.png

SilentRed

Newcomer
Silo task didn't complete when i built one on a large multiplayer farm. Was told this is a known thing but just putting another report out there.

Quota

Newcomer
In level 19 of the mines, a cave fly just dropped a pink office chair when killed I don't think this is intentional as I did not see this in the list of loot on the wiki. This was right after I received a mystery box from killing a different enemy.
I think this is intentional, since the patch notes has a line stating: "There's now a small chance to find cosmetic items and other goodies while doing random tasks." @tjmaddie tagging since I'm not sure if quotes/replies can notify a person in this forum.

I am not sure if this is an intended feature, or a bug, so I will write it here.

(According to the Stardew wiki which is where I'm getting this info from,) The raccoon's wife's shop is apparently supposed to sell fairy dust as the second last item after completing the 4th quest, but for me only mixed seeds are offered. I've progressed further so I can't reset the day to see if it changes by chance.

View attachment 20309

• what OS you are using; Windows 10, 64bit
  • in-game language; English
  • single-player or multiplayer; Single-player
Save file attached below. In case it will show in the safe file, it is good to know my game is lightly modded with cosmetic mods. I tested if they could cause this change by opening the game without them, and they aren't the reason.
Yeah this is kinda weird. Same OS, language, and playing single player too and I also got mixed seeds unlocked after the 4th request. I eventually did get the fairy dust unlocked but it was some time after unlocking the jungle tank. I'm not sure if this is an oversight by the wiki or something else.

Last edited:

kristnnnn

Newcomer
I was able to catch Willy's golden bobber from the dessert festival at the mountain lake.. not sure if this was supposed to happen or now

sarcasticdino

Newcomer
not sure if this has already been reported but the ice rod trinket targets truffles!

edit: update, it wasn't a truffle

Last edited:

Nfalle93

Newcomer
Cannot enter Evelyn and George’s house in multiplayer, game crashes upon entering. Playing on PC multiplayer most recent patch. Didn’t have this issue yesterday while playing. We restarted the day three times and it continued to happen.

tweety0403

Greenhorn
Multiplayer quest isn't progressing for non-hosts. The quest with giving hardwood to the fallen tree only progressed for host not for the other person.
PC Windows 11 64-bit, English, Multiplayer.

Raitnrong

Newcomer
Bus Stop Farm Exit Bugged

Just loaded a new run on sdv. Might have been the new 1.6 update, but I can't seem to get to town through the bus stop. There aren't any stones or obstacles in front of me, I can't proceed when exiting the farm, however I can enter the farm if I've come from the town (through Robin's route to get out). Tried to just make another farm, but that one's a bust too.

Attached IMG: the bus route. I am at the cherry blossom on the lower right corner and can't walk to town this way :(

Attachments

litheovy

Newcomer
If I turn in a quest to Demetrius wherein he awards a ticket, and he's standing near the mines by the water as he often does, he throws my prize ticket directly into the water. :( I am right up on him, there's no way I just wasn't close enough lol.

Business Twink

Newcomer
Swinging the claymore inside the log cabin that isn't yours leaves the animation behind.

Animation does go away if you exit and re-enter. Also not sure if this is intended but I couldn't move any furniture whatsoever.

Device info: Steam Deck running native linux version with no proton layer.

Attachments

sloredama

Newcomer
Completed field office in 1.6, one item isn't registering with the professor. Has this happened to anyone since the 1.6 update? Totally new save since 1.6. I completed all of the bones for professor snail, but he keeps hinting I still need one of or two of the feet I have the two feet submitted already though. I also have some in inventory the next day, but I can't readd them. Is it possible to fix this to complete it

Juniper_Bears

Newcomer
I'm having an issue with my greenhouse and can't find any source that shows the same. It's a graphic (or sprite?) issue that is happening on both modded and unmodded. After updating the game to 1.6 last week I made a new game (unmodded) and noticed the greenhouse was invisible and trees/debris in its footprint. The screenshot is from an old save file when testing pervious saves.
download.jpeg

Smokeymacpott

Newcomer
i can no longer enter my buildings. i have 2 barns, 2chicken coops and 2houses, but i can only enter one. if i go into barn number 1, i´m also in barn 1. but when i try to get in barn number 2, i end up in barn 1. same with chicken coop.

windows 10 (steam)
language: German
no mods
singleplayer

Attachments

Chickadee65

Newcomer
My ostrich incubator was replaced with a junimo chest. I'm unsure if this is just cosmetic yet or if it impacts the base object as the egg is still incubating.

tippytopple

Greenhorn
View attachment 19937
View attachment 19938
View attachment 19939
the reason there is a time bar at the bottom is cause i took a video of it originally which is not allowed here. this is a 1.6 single player unmodded playthrough on pc. i was doing the qi quest of gifting 50 loved items and it was winter. only clints sprite was messed up and it stayed that way even when i switched between him and other people.
image_2024-03-26_173056746.png

I found what causes it, when clint and maru are working their sprites glitch both in the social tab and in the world. for clint his sprites call multiple of him it seems??? Maru's sprite just disappears on and off. its weird

StardewTrogdor

Newcomer
Two bugs that I have found so far.

The first is that I'm trying to give Robin a gift on her birthday but she's busy building a silo for me. It just tells me "under construction".
1711500082269.png

The second bug is that I was given a gift in the mail. However, my inventory was full. Previously the item would then be on the ground and I could pick it up when I had space. Now, the item is just gone.

StardewTrogdor

Newcomer
Two bugs that I have found so far.

The first is that I'm trying to give Robin a gift on her birthday but she's busy building a silo for me. It just tells me "under construction".
View attachment 20421

The second bug is that I was given a gift in the mail. However, my inventory was full. Previously the item would then be on the ground and I could pick it up when I had space. Now, the item is just gone.
This is on the 1.6 update for PC.

GhostyAnne

Newcomer
I was on a multiplayer world with my girlfriend, both on Windows 11 PCs (she was hosting). We put the secret statues here as a joke, like they were leaving on the bus. Now that we actually got the bus fixed, ??HMTGF??, which was on the left of the others, disappeared. We got it back when we restarted the day before Pam walked over, but if it's an intended thing, they should probably appear in the lost and found since they can't be replaced.

1711501288389.png