When attempting to use just harvested sweet gem berries on a seed maker on Ginger Island the game froze for a second and crashed to desktop.
There was no error on screen
I was continuing on from 1.5 perfect save on day of achieving perfection and teleported to ginger using totem after visiting the summit for perfection achievement. Received the new remote getaway achievement when teleporting. I had 3x espresso and super meal buffs active

OS - Windows 10 64 bit
Platform - GOG,
Single Player, un-modded, English
Patch version 1.6.1, Gog installation details beta channel shows "compatability" and I can see COMPAT-1.6.1.240... when I hover over view patch notes

Error log attached

Attachments

tippytopple

Greenhorn
Screenshot 2024-03-21 170316.png

there is a missing collision at the bottom right of the summit that lets you roam around and use tools. this is single player on pc. i got perfection before the update if that matters

tippytopple

Greenhorn
1711184570008.png

1711184602570.png

1711184635430.png

the reason there is a time bar at the bottom is cause i took a video of it originally which is not allowed here. this is a 1.6 single player unmodded playthrough on pc. i was doing the qi quest of gifting 50 loved items and it was winter. only clints sprite was messed up and it stayed that way even when i switched between him and other people.

lisl

Newcomer
I started with the new farm type and the first quest doesn't continue when I collect the eggs from my chickens. Other quests work though if I fulfill the requirements.

Uploading the save file doesn't seem to work here, because the file doesn't have the allowed extension...

Windows 10
German
Singleplayer

spvaic

Newcomer
The pond in the farm (standard) is glitched and the debris is sitting over it. english, singleplayer game, no mods on pc
1711187907017.png

juliamachine

Greenhorn
I've lost 2 barns with all my animals, my big shed which housed everything I owned, my property I bought from Lewis next to my current land and everything I had on there including crops, fish ponds and various statues, my grandfather's barn that I renovated, and lots of land that is no longer there. I had a waterfall and stream running through my land. I had 6 nexus behind my home and those are all gone. Lands that I've been to are all gone. Lance's forested area and cave, and a giant forest west of cinder forest that also had Autumn Winery on it. Several NPC's no longer exit. It's a mess and disheartening after all the work I did to gather wood, hardwood and ore and it's all gone. All my machines are gone becuse they were in my big shed which no longer exits. My big green house is gone so all those plants are gone. My dinosaurs and void chickens are all gone. None of my mods work now. Very frustrating. My tractor and horse are gone.
You didn’t update your mods then. Stardew Valley Expanded has been up and running since day 1 of the 1.6 update and everything works for me. When you enter modded save without the mod, it will break. It’s not a 1.6 bug report

RebekahWSD

Newcomer
Issue 1.

On Summer 20th Year 2, so Day 1 of the Trout Derby, there was a couple dozen npcs. All inside each other. Juddering around in and out of one another. I tried to take a screenshot and failed. I went the next day to see if the same problem, but no. They were...fine. Normal. No extra people anywhere. Year 1 both days were normal and had no extra people.

No error text for this.

OS is Windows 11

English in game language

Multiplayer with 1 other person

Issue 2.

Several quests are bugged in multiplayer. I am the host, the other player is the farmhand. We are on Meadowlands farm, so we both had the quest to Build a Silo. I built a silo, game counted it as complete for myself. This did not work for the farmhand. So farmhand built a silo. This still did not clear the quest from their journal, it's still in there.

This is also what's happened to the uhhh raccoon questline. The raccoons have since moved in and had a few kids, but since the farmhand repaired the tree, I still have “repair the big tree with hardwood” stuck in my journal unable now to be completed.

No error text for this.

OS is Windows 11

English in game language

Issue 3.

Game crashed to desktop or more accurately, the game just disappeared entirely when I alt-tabbed out once. Icon gone, game gone. I was able to reopen and launch, but this did kick the farmhand out of the game as I was gone, as my entire game was suddenly gone. I think this might have been caused by alt-tabbing during a cutscene?

No error text for this.

OS is Windows 11

English in game language

Both players are playing unmodded entirely.

chipspice

Newcomer
I'm not sure if this is from 1.6 or something else but when exiting the farm toward the bus stop, the bus stop loads but I am out of bounds and can't be seen or move. I can hear the swinging of tools if I try to use them, but I do not seem to move and the audio is much softer. It appears I am in only a one tile spot as I am not able to place any bombs or items. I can leave the farm from either of the other two paths and I can return to the farm through the bus stop without running into anything that stops me. Also, I loaded a new farm and did not have the issue. It would be nice to not start over though if there is something I can try/do for a fix.

Playing on PC win 10 multiple map, the issue affects all players
I am having the same problem. Please post if you find a fix!
Thanks!

Bemused

Newcomer
I have experienced an error related to the fish available when fishing with the standard bait.
When fishing in the fishing submarine in the night market on day one, I fished using deluxe bait, and caught standard catches available in the submarine. Seaweed, spookfish and midnight squid. I ran out of deluxe bait and switched to regular bait, and thereafter began catching only trash.

On the second night at the night market, I again fished in the submarine, and again only caught trash.

On the third night I also got trash when fishing in the submarine, and began to experiment, changing bobbers and bait. Changing bobbers did nothing, but removing the bait or exchanging it for natural bait allowed me to catch submarine fish again.

This leads me to suspect that some bug is at play that causes the player to get the wrong pool of fishing rewards when using standard bait.

Additionally, I fished up a pearl at some point on the third night, but I can't tell you whether it was with or without standard bait.

I am playing single player on the Steam version in the English language on Windows. I have attached my save file.

Attachments

Nomori

Newcomer
It seems like the original 4 beach expressions for Emily don't have the new lock of hair applied to them (that's present on all the others).
image.png
image2.png

kxranamii

Newcomer
For some reason my dog has spawned above where his bowl should be.

He was originally walking around like normal until I put the dog house next to it. Now I've moved the dog house and he is still stuck.

I've tried reopening the game, waiting until the next day for him to spawn, moving the bowl; nothing seems to work ??

Pls let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

1711202113536.png

mooberry

Newcomer
Hello, I am on Windows 10, no mods (taken out). My game will NOT launch. My husband and I did everything we could think of; restarted computer, uninstalled game, checked game files, cleared cache. When I go to launch, it says "stop" on steam for about 5 seconds and then goes back to "play". I don't know what else to do! Compatibility mode also doesnt work.

j3llyf1shu

Newcomer
Hello. We're playing on a multiplayer farm and our cat disappeared in summer. She's not in the farm or the animal tab in the inventory. How can I get her back?

icarussc

Greenhorn
[reposted to this thread at Liquidcat's request]

I am using an unmodded new installation (1.6). My three children and I are playing in four-player local co-op on one PC, using KB&M (me) and three XBOX controllers (them). The game works more or less normally, though there are serious and irritating lag issues throughout play: when a tree is cut down, when fishing, and apparently randomly throughout.

Much worse, however, is that one of the players will become unresponsive -- the first time when using a telephone and the second time while sleeping and waiting for other players to end their day. In both cases, nothing that she pressed on her controller would do anything. This obviously makes the game unplayable, since the other three players are not able to advance without her (and she could not select OK to move through the end-of-day step).

If I (the main character/host) play solo, I have no issues with lag or nonresponsiveness.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, since we can't play the game together in this situation.

rosaRegan

Cowpoke
Windows 11, Single Player, Unmodded, Save file migrated from Android
So I have these bugs, so far:

-I can't sit in the chairs in the festivals (the winter star and the egg festival are the festivals I've attended so far)
-I can't drink the mayo. I tried both left and right clicks but still no luck.
-The game doesn't recognize my fully forged infinity blade as
achievement for obtaining the most powerful weapon

I wasn't able to screenshot these bugs, but I will share instead the save file I'm playing on.

As always, thanks to anyone who can help me with this. They're pretty minor, but I want to experience everything

Attachments

theiroline

Greenhorn
Single player / Mac Senoma 14.1 / Unmodded / Switch Pro Game Pad
-I'm having issues placing items on my farm (meadow farm). Saplings and wood/stone paths won't place and sometimes won't even show that I'm holding them when selected in my inventory. The sound queue for using the pickaxe will play but there is no animation and no indication anything was placed or left my inventory.
-Chests and other interactive items will sometimes not respond when selected and I need to walk away and reapproach to open/interact with them.
-I planted the new wildflower seeds and the next morning they were gone from both my farm and inventory
-Cherry bombs won't place
some of these problems seem to come and go day by (in game) day, like exiting and reentering the area won't change anything but going to bed will fix certain issues for a day or two

Last edited:

dylanab

Greenhorn
Windows 11, Steam, Single Player, Unmodded, English, Switch Pro Controller

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm on Year 1 Summer 3 and the Queen of Sauce has given me the recipe for a Stir Fry, like, 4 or 5 times in the game so far. I don't have a kitchen. Is this intentional?