Playing a multiplayer game (i am the host) and my friend has the quest of building a silo on the new farm map, she has built 2 now and the quest has not completed, im thinking maybe i have to build the silo myself since im the host?

carlylouise

Newcomer
I found this as well, however I think it's when a bundle is unlocked on that same day. I completed a bundle in the Crafts Room, which unlocked the Bulletin Board. Then when I hovered over Chub and Frozen Geode (included in the Field Research bundle) the icon didn't pulsate. Then I slept, and checked again, and now it's pulsating. So I think that it's not registering as unlocked until sleeping?

pringle

Greenhorn
When I swing my sword (any sword it seems like, I tried Iron Edge and the Small sword) it leaves the residue of the animation specifically only in the cabin I got to put chests in. Doesn't happen in my main house (Windows PC steam) (singleplayer i just like cabins for storage tehehe)

Attachments

Mvdb

Newcomer
- PC, Windows 11
- 1.6 singleplayer visual bug
- Unmodded
- English
- Riverland farm

Issue: Very minor but quite annoying. Whenever I visit grandpa's grave the top part of the stardrop (the leaves) keeps rapidly flickering in and out of existence.

Screenshot 2024-03-22 200513.png

Screenshot 2024-03-22 200605.png

Corianda

Newcomer
I've lost 2 barns with all my animals, my big shed which housed everything I owned, my property I bought from Lewis next to my current land and everything I had on there including crops, fish ponds and various statues, my grandfather's barn that I renovated, and lots of land that is no longer there. I had a waterfall and stream running through my land. I had 6 nexus behind my home and those are all gone. Lands that I've been to are all gone. Lance's forested area and cave, and a giant forest west of cinder forest that also had Autumn Winery on it. Several NPC's no longer exit. It's a mess and disheartening after all the work I did to gather wood, hardwood and ore and it's all gone. All my machines are gone becuse they were in my big shed which no longer exits. My big green house is gone so all those plants are gone. My dinosaurs and void chickens are all gone. None of my mods work now. Very frustrating. My tractor and horse are gone.

• i’m having an issue where the wrong items are making the community centre icon flash(?) (im on remixed bundles and have the sticky bundle where the construction bundle would be and the wood and stone are flashing but the sap is not (i don’t have any other bundles unlocked that use wood or stone so it isn’t because of that)
  • i’m playing on windows 10 pro edition
  • my in-game language is english
  • i’m in single-player
  • the save file is new for 1.6 if that’s important
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

pilyglot

Greenhorn
I started a new single-player save for 1.6; OS is Windows 10; no error messages or in-game text

I was fishing in the trout derby, and catching lots of high-quality fish (mostly gold and iridium), and when I turned in some golden tags I got deluxe bait, which I put on my fiberglass rod. Ever since then every fish I've caught has been normal quality, no matter how well I catch it. I tried removing the bait, but the issue persisted. I then tried fishing until the bait ran out, and after that it still caught only base-quality fish. I then exited to title and loaded the save again, and the same thing still happens.

I previously fished with normal bait, with no issues; only since I tried the deluxe bait have I experienced this bug.
This bug still persists, even after exiting the game and updating to the latest patch.

EDIT: video clip of bug https://icecreamapps.com/v/gepqz5s

Last edited:

Immortality

Greenhorn
I was riding past some stone wall i have and accidentally went right through it. Just was up against it and clicked the movement key.
Windows 10, English, Singleplayer
Not sure if this will be useful: https://youtu.be/9sPbZ6YXPds
I was also playing on the most recent patch (1.6.2)

joeforlong

Newcomer
Selling out the community center after completing the fish tank bundle (which now makes the fish tank actually useable) causes this graphical bug. The fish tank still functions as a fish tank.
  • Windows 10
  • English
  • Single-Player

Attachments

DubstepKittenYT

Greenhorn
  • Issue: I have purchased the Woodcutter's Weekly book four times now and it still hasn't appeared in the book collection.
  • Errors: None
  • Language: English
  • Singleplayer
  • Purchased twice from Desert Event and twice from Book Salesman
  • Save: I'm unable to attach save files

1711170467654.png

Last edited:

Celery_Sticks

Greenhorn
Having the same game-crashing bug as others on here with an existing (unmodded) farm once the Desert Festival rolls around. Upon going to bed the screen goes black and then I get a CTD with the crash log attached.

The update has been pretty great for me otherwise, so I don't mind waiting for a fix (I'm not really a "start over again as soon as new content drops" kinda guy - especially after only just getting Perfection a few weeks prior, so I'll wait).

Attachments

I just updated my game to 1.6, and my pickles are gone. I'd had some in a chest before the update, and the item is still available, but it's just a gray circle now. The info card still shows up, which is how I know they were pickles, but they're essentially invisible. I put eggplants in my preserve jars, and it came out as pickled eggplant, not just 'pickles', so originals have possibly been nulled by the update.

(pickles in my inventory and me holding the pickles)
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 12.38.45 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 12.39.19 AM.png

BlueTheSniper

Newcomer
Language: English
Singleplayer

I could try building another horse stable? I'll let you know if that works

The horse in my (still standing) second stable is there but won't come to me when I use the flute and is also nameless.

TheRuthless 15

Farmhand
Our dog dissappeared
(English, Multiplayer, Windows 11)
Me and 4 of my friends were playing on a brand new 1.6 farm and our dog has completely dissappeared from our save during summer of year 1. It is no longer in the pet menu and cannot be found on the farm. We cannot get anymore pets as we cannot increase our friendship level with our dog that dissappeared. The farm was created with 2 starter cabins and our 2 other players joined us later (I suspect this may be related to our issue).
20240322231920_1.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a goat and it has a few bugs. (If you need to know this is in multiplayer). I have seen it zip around at mach 7 multiple times then return to normal. Also, it seems to not gain friendship when I milk it considering my cow is at 2x the hearts of the goat. Additionally, I was just able to pet and milk the goat 4 times in a day. No clue why.

Noni Juice

Newcomer
Windows 11, Single Player, Unmodded, New save for 1.6, Meadowlands Farm
Unable to add tappers to tree's that have lost their leaves. Planted ten oak trees with tree fertilizer. All were fully grown on the same day, Fall 2nd. However three of the 10 trees had no leaves, and I was unable to place tappers. The other 7 trees with leaves, accepted the tapper no problem.