mcxstark

Greenhorn
I am having a problem where the game will still run in the background upon exiting. It is still registering in Steam and Windows task manager as running (using 0 % CPU and 330 mb RAM). Steam is unable to stop the game and Windows Task Manager is also unable to end the task. This is happening on multiple machines running both windows 10 and 11.
That's the very sane issue I am having, mate. I hope this is going to get some attention, 1 thing I noticed is if I go in using SMAPI (even without the mods, just logging in using moddedapi), without the SMAPI it functions okay and closes.

Naiwed

Tiller
Screenshot_8.png

During this toxic day (?), I would like textures that are not part of the gameplay to be repainted as well.

Aiiyia

Newcomer
Hi there. I handed in 20 calico eggs for 10 mystery boxes and only got one :( Is there any way to get the rest of them?

sarahsmiles

Newcomer
When I'm sitting on a stool at the bar in the saloon, when someone walks by me I automatically hop off the stool. For example, if I'm sitting on one of the stools facing the door, whenever someone walks in I hop right off.

I'm on Windows 10, single-player.

SivaMachina

Greenhorn
Game Version: 1.6.2
Language: English
Gamemode : Singleplayer and multiplayer

bug: I tried telling the game to go into windowed mode and then maximized. Which causes the ui to spasm.

Link to the message under Technical Support on the SDV server

Direct link to video on Discord (Video will auto download if you just go to the link in your browser.)

ZenteOfficial

Newcomer
On the hungarian translation of the game a text is broken. I am on linux mx (debian, ubuntu based) in a co-op world, although im the only one who plays it
1711029514073.png

sooji gooji

Greenhorn
For some odd reason, Caroline mentioned the Price Catalogue as one of Pierre's loved gifts, even though you can't gift any of the books as it's consumed on right click. windows 10, unmodded
1711031012405.png

atypicalmeg

Newcomer
1711031622456.png

This is purely cosmetic but Willy's fishing rod gets messed up every time he fishes in the afternoon in this spot. I haven't noticed it elsewhere. I am on a single player non modded new save.

ralfik2

Newcomer
Windows 11 Home PC, 1.6.2.

I have noticed that tree stumps are not producing any seeds as they used to. Text from wiki "In addition, mature trees (including stumps) on the farm have a 15% chance each night of trying to spontaneously plant one seed in the ground. " I always saw it working when playing but not anymore. I cannot easly duplicate trees. I tested it on New farm, Standard Farm and beach farm. No matter how many days i slept not a single tree stump produced any seeds. There is a little sample of 24 days passed not a single seed show up. I have foraging lvl 1 even. I tested it a little more and grown up trees are still giving seeds but stumps not anymore.
tree bug.png

Last edited:

Nordish

Newcomer
Mostly catching trash:

Playing on Windows 10. SDW Ver 1.6.2 in English in Single-Player

Two times in a row I've had the Help Wanted Quest to fish 3 tuna in summer and in the 3 days I've been fishing in the ocean I've had 2 tunas with 38 out of 50 catches being trash. Tried the same thing on Ginger Island, also mostly trash.

I do have the Iridium Rod with bait and tackle and lvl 10 fishing.

The "_old" save is attached as well, because for the last day I can definitely say it happened.

Attachments

kxzam

Newcomer
Hi there I have been having some weird audio issues with the game that also seems to affect my whole machine. AFAIK it happens randomly, any media I am watching gets paused, no sounds come through my earphones and then about 5 seconds later I am able to hear again. I am certain this is something with the new update because this doesn't happen when I'm playing any other games like Valorant or Minecraft.

I am using Windows 11, audio problem happens on both 1.6.2 and 1.6.1 playing in singleplayer

PC Specs:
Intel i5-13600KF
NVIDIA 4070
32GBs DDR4 Memory

Ruddy

Greenhorn
dsf_3-21-2024_54417752.png

I tested this glitch/bug four times (Twice modded, twice unmodded) it happens everytime when I get the second house upgrade. Any thoughts?
I'm on Windows 11, pc. Fully updated.

Ralpf

Newcomer
Game is unplayable after the update, started a new game with the meadow farm. First two game the game starts lagging badly (~3FPS) part of the way through the day didn't get the time the first time, the second day it was around 4:30PM. Was nearly impossible to even get into the bed to save it. Day three it's raining and the game is running extremely poorly as soon as the day starts. I have nearly 300 hours in the game and haven't had these issues before. Verified game files

I don't know how I'm supposed to upload a save file, it won't let me.

Elwïnn

Newcomer
Hello, since the update my game Always crash when i'm using a tool, like my hoe, my axe, ... I don't have mod and i'm playing on Steam deck. I have done a file verification but it's still the same.
Thanks !

Shogolade

Greenhorn
GermanError2.png

Newest Update on 21.03.2024

German Language Version. This is a screenshot after ending the flower festival - it was untranslated.

Mr.Macintosh

Newcomer
I just started a new Stardew Valley 1.6.2 game on the Meadowland Farm, and it seems that when I'm at 0 energy (Without exhaustion), by pushing a chest I get the exhaustion de-buff without it actually applying to my character. It doesn't say I'm exhausted or makes me lose extra energy the next day, it just decreases my movement speed to that of which is exhaustion. Just thought I'd post it in here to help!

Igneous78

Newcomer
My game crashes whenever I try to choose the mushroom cave.
I am on windows 10 education, single player, in English.
The fruit bat option works fine. I am on the new meadow farm.

Attachments

suggarstorms

Newcomer
Hi, I donated the ancient seed, but didn't get the recipe for the ancient seed. I'm on MacOS, single-player, english. The seed in the picture is my second one.
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 12.31.02 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 12.25.22 PM.png