Ecu

Greenhorn
So. It seems my pet can has disappeared into the void. It is no longer listed under my animals tab, and I am not sure what happened.

This is a fresh save for 1.6, and I have been playing multiplayer.

abbycedef

Newcomer
I forged another Infinity sword on my old update to get the new achievement and I felt like the damage on my old sword is less than the damage on my new sword. Though it was just in my head until I realize the difference in their level. That's when I saw that there's a bug on my old sword. The added damage from the 3 ruby was not showing anymore and just have 80-104 damage which is just the base damage of an infinity sword.

Both are enchanted with x3 rubies only difference is the new one is vampiric while the old sword is crusader.

Old pre-update sword with x3 ruby- crusader: 80-104 damage only which is the base stat for Infinity sword without gem
New sword post-update with x3 ruby- vampiric- 104-130 damage

Screenshot 2024-03-21 001325.png

Screenshot 2024-03-21 121535.png

Double checked it if maybe I just forgot to forge with gem but can't forge it anymore with ruby and I know I already did

1711049546705.png

Pic: New sword is fully forged as seen here

1711049609831.png

Pic: old sword is also fully forged already as seen with the ruby gem but still , only have the base stats

In game Language: English
Single player

Old save

Hope this will be fixed. Thank you!

BillysMom

Newcomer
Downloaded the game om mobile. The zoom is extreme and makes the game unplayable. I am not able to get to the settings to change the screene size.

- I am using a huawei mobile phone (android)
- Language: English
- Single player

small issue with the help wanted board with the tropical produce quest
20240319201223_1.jpg

Caroline is showed asking for pineapples here
20240319201227_1.jpg

However upon accepting the quest it changed to Taro Root.

Mildly inconvenient but not major.
Playing Multiplayer as host running windows 10.

midnight.moe

Newcomer
Map bug! When opening the map inside my house it does not show my exact position/ shows that im in different part of the farm
- single player
- Windows 10
- english

20240321164738_1.jpg
20240321164735_1.jpg

^ Pictures show my position on the map when inside house

20240321164752_1.jpg
20240321164750_1.jpg

^ pictures of map when outside house

edit: Another screenshot of me moving around then checking map, yup it is totally bug
20240321170010_1.jpg

Last edited:

bcmpinc

Farmhand
When using the iridium scythe to harvest forage (e.g. on the farm in winter) the player does not get XP. The drops also only have basic quality unless the player has the Botanist foraging skill.

Basically the problem is that HoeDirt.performToolAction does not use the forage item harvesting code in GameLocation.checkAction.

Last edited:

Jsh64

Greenhorn
After updating I’ve come across 3 issues:
- statue of endless fortune not producing anything in the morning
- I cannot put geodes into geode crusher
- I cannot put wine into casks (but I can harvest wine that was done from before)

details: single player, Mac OS Monterey, English, unmodded

Peyton92108

Greenhorn
In summer, year 1. Got a Help Wanted request for a fish (sardine) that can't be caught in summer.

multiplayer as host, windows 10, English, modded but no seasonal change mods, fish changing mods, or such
I had the same exact issue with no mods and I'm on windows 11 single player

Last edited:

Peyton92108

Greenhorn
I gave Pierre a stardrop tea and he thanked me with special dialog and everything but it never appeared in his gift menu it did bring up his hearts though.
I am playing single player on windows 11, English, on steam, and no mods

toastghooost

Newcomer
Hi! My partner and I were playing last night and we noticed that Willy's fishing rod is broken? It's for both of us so we know it's not an issue with just me (sorry about the dark image it was night when we saw it)
image-48.jpg

Zamiel

Sodbuster
Unless I got extremely unlucky, when dying in the skull caverns, the 3 items taken were were the final 3 items in my inventory. This is a bug because it should be a random item instead of just the final 3.

Issue - The map does not display labels for Cindersap Forest and Arrowhead Island. Not sure if the following should also have labels: Beach, Bookseller, Cindersap Forest Pond, Mountain Lake.
OS - Windows 10
Language - English
Single player

pinkbubblegum

Newcomer
A player on my multiplayer co-op game is having an issue where when the game starts, it counts his money down from whatever number to zero. This happened after the game crashed for him on the previous day randomly while just walking around town. No mods, 1.6.

Grutavo

Newcomer
I was playing multiplayer with my friend, and he did the first part of the tree quest, but the quest didn't count for me. Basically i still have the first part of the quest while the house is repaired for both of us.

Attachments

AshDragonWolf

Newcomer
i posted about this recently but ther is a big issue im having with planting trees in the new update speciffically that a bunch of spots are no longer plantable despite it being a plantable spot in 1.5 these first set of pictures are from 1.5 showing what spots im talking about. (these spots can not be planted on in the new update heavily affecting tree farms)
!.5.PNG
1.5.1.PNG
1.5.2.PNG
1.5.3.PNG
1.5.4.PNG
1.5.5.PNG

Ultimatly it seems i can no longer place trees around the the edges of dirt that meet grassin the bottom right of the forest and there are much less spots to plant around the river that runs through the forest

there is also a similar issue going on in the desert where a whole tile row just can not be planted on for some reason
while im not sure on if the issue in the forest was intentional i know the one in the desert is a bug (the next picture is from 1.6 i can plant in the row above and belown but not on the row)
1.6.PNG

Last edited:

Scooty

Greenhorn
Several things I noticed when hitting the first Trout Derby.

Platform: PC
COOP: 3 People in total.
Summer 20-21st

1. If you walk inside the tent and out, you will constantly regenerate energy for the entire day.

2. If you sleep at the Trout Derby in a tent the next day every single NPC duplicated..
1711063623233.png