supermario65

Newcomer
Playing a new multiplayer world with 7 players, during the Stardew Valley Festival one player left mid festival and the rest of us could not leave, even if everyone was at the door it said 6/7 players waiting. We had to close the game so we could leave
Win 11, English, Multiplayer

priff13

Newcomer
Starting a save with more than 3 starting cabins does not use the new cabin textures.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home
Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

System:
System Type x64-based PC
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz, 2995 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Language: English
Platform: Stardew Valley version 1.6.1 build 24080, Steam
- Works on single player, but untested on multiplayer

I did not notice this behavior on Stardew Valley version 1.6.0, but I could be misremembering.

Save file: Google Drive Link

View attachment 19581
I just confirmed that the new cabin textures used to be automatically generated at the start of the game in version 1.6.0, but still does not generate in version 1.6.2

pilyglot

Greenhorn
I started a new single-player save for 1.6; OS is Windows 10; no error messages or in-game text

I was fishing in the trout derby, and catching lots of high-quality fish (mostly gold and iridium), and when I turned in some golden tags I got deluxe bait, which I put on my fiberglass rod. Ever since then every fish I've caught has been normal quality, no matter how well I catch it. I tried removing the bait, but the issue persisted. I then tried fishing until the bait ran out, and after that it still caught only base-quality fish. I then exited to title and loaded the save again, and the same thing still happens.

I previously fished with normal bait, with no issues; only since I tried the deluxe bait have I experienced this bug.

NextTuesday

Newcomer
On launch, the game window moves down the screen on my second monitor only. Fullscreening the game works as intended (note: the freezing in the video was just on OBS), but going back to windowed makes the game start scrolling down where it left off. I cleared out all mod files before re-installing 1.6. Also, the mute(?) button doesn't appear to do anything. idk it that's working as intended.

Windows 10
nVidia 1080ti
M1: 3840 x 2160, M2: 2560 x 1440

Video of bug: https://youtu.be/QL1zgrVg-NY

shma0

Greenhorn
I started new playthrough on Meadowlands farm and encountered a bug with silo tower quest. I built the silo but the quest is not counted as finished. Attached screenshot with quest and Silo.
1711009722834.png

Lapis

Greenhorn
Hi!
Not sure if this is a bug but I was on the island, have found 3 gems already for the gem bird shrine, and now after the update, I check on them but they disappeared. The wiki doesn't say they will be lost if left for too long. Not sure what to do now.

Win 10

kylyco

Newcomer
I noticed two bugs so far with the 1.6 update. First is my ostrich egg incubators appearing in game as chests.
6428db1203b7267ff80cdaed4d0a9666.png

Second is not being able to plant trees in a grassy area on ginger island that I was previously able to plant on.

Attachments

Lapis

Greenhorn
Hi!
I seem to be experiencing a lot of bugs. I turned on my second monitor (which is a tv) when the stardew window started shrinking and then disappeared. I would attach the recording but I don't know how. I can recreate it if I minimise than open the window again.

win10

koneko

Newcomer
I somehow manage to go thru this stone on a new farm tape meadow farm.
Win10
Ingame language-english
singleplayer
iyes you can see that a play little bit modded but i dont thing so that is a mode type issue
1711016728233.png

parallax

Farmhand
More russian translation errors:
1) Text after Spring dance festival is not translated
Снимок экрана (287).png

2) Typo in a new Emily Luau dialogue
Снимок экрана (276).png

3)Typo in a new Penny Ice Fishing dialogue
Снимок экрана (280).png

4) After the Cyrillic font was added to the game, now the words are transferred to a new line in the most bizarre way. Transfer syllables but not one letter to the next line
Снимок экрана (278).png

Снимок экрана (279).png

5) Some items are written with a small letter at the beginning of the sentence
Снимок экрана (282).png

Снимок экрана (284).png

pink krobus

Greenhorn
Hello
There is a imbalance in the game
The meowmere sword is levels deeper than the obsidian edge in the mines
But it's damage is significantly lower
We don't expect you to add very high damage to it but at least it should be worth the effort
Right now it's useless
Here's a video of a big terraria youtuber(ChippyGaming) addressing this issue

Dayshi90

Newcomer
The Getting Started Quest on the new map does not update for me (German version on Steam, Singleplayer) after I pick up the egg. The text not showing up got fixed yesterday, but now the quest can't be completed anyway
We have the same issue:

Multiplayer on steam, german, Windows 11 (I'm the host - with two farmhands).

The text got fixed, but nobody can complete the "Getting Started" egg-quest. We tried to launch the game with english language. I tried to start the game in single player to check on the quest and we also tried grab an egg simultaneously but the quest ist still not completed.

I hope this can be fixed. Thanks a lot!

Mennims

Greenhorn
Literally unplayable.
I'm using a controller. Cursor gets stuck on fish tank star. Can't move cursor at all unless I use mouse. It doesn't get stuck on bulletin board star.

Attachments

Funny Fox

Newcomer
Impossible help wanted quest (PC, English, single player)

I got a quest to catch sardines in summer, the only season they cannot be caught in. Wasn't the roll for potential fish depended on the season, I believe it is a bug.
Furthermore, earlier in spring I had a quest to catch 2 catfish on 2 consecutive sunny days.

Attachments

Last edited:

Piki123

Greenhorn
Starting Quest can't be solved
  • My Chickens are grown up, the collected Eggs doenst finish the Quest
  • im playing on Windows 10 pro
  • in-game language; i began in german, after reading something changed to english but the quest is still bugged
  • started in single player, bought 2 houses and went on on multiplayer and singleplayer

kumo

Newcomer
the getting started quest with the eggs doesn't work on a multiplayer meadowlands farm from my friend. It worked for all the others but mine seems to be buggy.
the host is playing in english since the update came out and it worked.
I had the text bug in german which showed only "-5" in the text box which is fixed now.
But i still can't complete the quest when picking up an egg from the chickens.
Another friend plays in german too after the text bug patch and it worked for him but not for me.
Windows 10 in german and mutiplayer

Trick--Trouble

Newcomer
this is my first post so not sure how attach screen shots
but i got a daily quest from demetrius to fish sardines in summer

according to the wiki they are not able to be caught in summer.

first time seeing an out of season fishing quest.