Emm

Newcomer
I had the same issue, however I was using a keyboard. I launched the game from steam and it was the black cat.

JJMEWTWO

Newcomer
Hello guys, i'm brazilin, who dont no nothig about english, so you now, right? take easy! i foud a bug during the lual event? when the governor come to the city to eat a soup! i put a 'zucchini'? like a litte pumpik, the new seed where i find in summer, so after the governor eat the soup i recive this message! as a programmer i thik the new vegetables is no insert in array of lual's foods. so is it! thank and sorry for any write error!

ps: just to know, i dont use any kind of mod
1710987117316.png

Mxmika

Newcomer
My save will not appear. I removed all mods and opened the game through the non smapi path, and it still will not appear. I know that you can’t help with modded games but the only way I know to find error logs is with smapi, so here is the error log from that:

Cora_16

Newcomer
I'm at the new fishing event, the trout derby, and it won't let me deliver the gold-marked rainbow trout, it tells me that i don't have any and that should fish
20240321030338_1.jpg
20240321030354_1.jpg

Sahfine

Newcomer
I was playing the Stardew update in coop mode with my friends and in the summer our dog simply disappeared from the farm and when we went to check the animals menu he also disappeared as if he never existed.

What OS you are using: Windows
In-game language: Portuguese
Single-player or multiplayer: Multiplayer

We were excited about the updates, but without our dog we can't get more pets for the farm

Started a new unmodded save. Made it almost to the end of the first day when I had a full freeze after creating a chest. Couldn't even tab out of the game or get to the task manager, but the music was still playing. Hard to tell of it was as I added the chest to my inventory or when I left the crafting screen and tried scrolling to it.

Windows 11, English, single player.

Ldanielle3

Newcomer
Currently playing multiplayer split screen on linux on steam, i am the secondary player. I made a silo, but my journal never updated to show that i had made a silo. My primary player got the credit for the silo, even though I went to robin with all the materials and had it made. Game is unmodded. Thanks!

AryaNova

Greenhorn
I received a Help Wanted order one day and the reward included a ticket. I turned that in and received my ticket and the next day (with that ticket in my inventory), I accepted another Help Wanted order, then finished and turned that one in (the reward including a ticket also), however when turning in my order, I was not given another ticket and received just the money and friendship gain from the quest.

It seems there is an issue between the interaction of tickets and the way they stack/are granted by the NPCs due to the presence of one already in the inventory.

Playing on Steam.
Thank you!

uttergarbo

Greenhorn
hi, i harvested some resources from a tree on the new map and it fell out of bounds - a quick google search told me things usually despawn after about 2 days - but this happened around Summer 5 and its now Summer 10+, and the resources are still there. possible cosmetic bug? (sorry i posted this earlier and quickly deleted it because i hadn’t tested it surviving multiple days yet)

windows 11, unmodded on meadowlands farm, resources fell near top right of screen+ farm

Steps to replicate: On Windows, 3 monitors (SDV is on primary monitor in center), windowed-borderless, use Ctrl+Alt+PrtScn to screenshot the active window.
What Happens: Gives a screenshot of an old state of the game - not what is currently displayed.

Current Workaround:
If I Alt+Tab to change windows in&out of the game before Ctrl+Alt+PrtScn I get a screenshot of the current game state (correct).
Something is getting updated when Alt+Tab'ing that gives the correct screenshot, that is not updating regularly.

I hope this helps, if you need more information, I suck at responding to email but I joined the Stardew Valley discord: Randy1672 and feel free to ping/dm

Example:
This is the image I got (old game state):
1710995042751.png

This is the image I got after Alt+Tab out of the game and back (correct & current game state):
1710995102795.png

aironium

Greenhorn
explain the issue: on the recent 1.6.1 patch, the controllers I'm using on my PC is acting weird when navigating on some interfaces (e.g. scrolling and changing categories in the tab for items sold, achievements, secret notes, etc.; navigating the ginger island map, among others)

what OS you are using: Windows 10
in-game language: English
single-player or multiplayer: Single-player, haven't checked on multiplayer yet
anything else you think might be relevant: Oh yeah, the auto detect setting for the gamepad mode isn't working properly either. i had to set it to Force On

lynnimaybe

Greenhorn
Playing multiplayer has it so quests are now separated/duplicate. I'm not sure if it's a new feature or a bug, but it wasn't like this before and I couldn't find it in the patch notes so I'm reporting here. Ideally, you'd be able to choose between whether they are shared or separate, just like the bank account. Having two married farmers makes it inconvenient and wasteful needing to make 2 of everything for quests. We're all using Windows and are playing in English.

Melli

Newcomer
  • Multiple times the game has gone to a black screen during multiplayer mode. Players are still able to hear in the background and host is able to continue to play but anyone joined in with the host is not. Mostly when the 2nd player enters/leaves a store. Occasionally the time freezes for them instead and they are unaware the game has essentially booted them, they're allowed to move around/water crops/chop trees as long as they stay in the same map but once they move to another they're kicked (or if they notice that the time hasn't moved then they can realize they're no longer playing.) Have tried switching between hosting/joining and getting the issue either way.
  • Both parties are using windows 11
  • in-game language; English
  • Multiplayer

Threeseventom

Greenhorn
there is a serious bug regarding to the dwarf language tutorial! My ability to talking to dwarf is gone and I can’t find my dwarf language tutorial in my wallet or in my backpack or ability menu.i have successfully submitted the all four scrolls earlier, so it’s not the problem.please look into it,please!!

ZeroSora

Newcomer
I cannot upgrade my farm house to level 3 (with the baby rooms) even if I have enough gold, where Robin keeps on telling me that I don't have enough money on me.