Why Hate Taylor Swift?

How Much Do You Like TS???

• Total voters

Lew Zealand

Helper
lol someone sent this to me the other day
My brother writes with a pen/cil like that, normal to me. What's more disheartening is that people waste their time making memes like that. Yeah it doesn't have nearly the carbon footprint of Ms. Swift, but it has a negative social footprint which contributes to the polarizing us vs. them mentality which the internet so effectively amplifies. Good luck getting people to give up that ephemeral serotonin boost, though.

Draconifors

Farmhand
Making fun of someone based on something as trivial as how they hold a pencil is ridiculous and immature. It's something you might hear a kid say about a primary school classmate.
Anyone creating and sharing such "memes" is making a fool of themselves.

There are good reasons to dislike someone, such as their significant use of private jets. Carbon emissions affect the planet, and therefore everyone.
There are really dumb reasons to dislike someone, such as their way of holding a writing instrument. Such a thing affects absolutely no one.

Basically, the image attached here is making fun of Swift simply because she is different than whoever made the image, and the text makes it obvious it's meant to be ridicule rather than in good humour. It can even be seen as saying "different than you = bad and deserving of dislike", which as a way of thinking is the start of many vile things.

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
Making fun of someone based on something as trivial as how they hold a pencil is ridiculous and immature. It's something you might hear a kid say about a primary school classmate.

There are good reasons to dislike someone, such as their significant use of private jets. Carbon emissions affect the planet, and therefore everyone.
There are really dumb reasons to dislike someone, such as their way of holding a writing instrument. Such a thing affects absolutely no one.

Basically, the image attached here is making fun of Swift simply because she is different than whoever made the image, and the text makes it obvious it's meant to be ridicule rather than in good humour. It can even be seen as saying "different than you = bad and deserving of dislike", which as a way of thinking is the start of many vile things.
one: thanks for basically insulting both me and my friend,
two: We did not even make that meme,
three: who said my friend sending it was not saying they were mad at someone sending the meme
four: I was really not saying that, I was just sending a meme I saw about taylor swift, because this thread is about taylor swift,

Flutterdoc

Farmhand
My brother writes with a pen/cil like that, normal to me. What's more disheartening is that people waste their time making memes like that. Yeah it doesn't have nearly the carbon footprint of Ms. Swift, but it has a negative social footprint which contributes to the polarizing us vs. them mentality which the internet so effectively amplifies. Good luck getting people to give up that ephemeral serotonin boost, though.
honestly the first panel in the meme, where she is writing on her arm, the hand writing looked really good,

Flutterdoc

Farmhand

also, I like taylor swift, she makes good music

SCLPTURES

Farmhand
Just was reminded of one thing I do actively dislike about Taylor Swift, though... she has two private jets and uses them extensively. She has a larger carbon footprint than all of us combined.
i forgot about that. i honestly don't know why anybody would need a private jet in the first place, just go on business class