Unofficial mod updates

Allayna

Sodbuster
I'm sorry if someone has already asked for this but can anyone update Haley Vampire Revamp mod??? please!
Made it into a CP mod! Someone could probably update it so sunlight hating vamp never goes to the island, I don't know how.
I recolored the new island images of her, matched the hair and skin, gave her a blood red swimsuit lol

edit - fixed an error, sorry!

Attachments

Last edited:

kikikirya

Newcomer
Made it into a CP mod! Someone could probably update it so sunlight hating vamp never goes to the island, I don't know how.
I recolored the new island images of her, matched the hair and skin, gave her a blood red swimsuit lol
thank you very much, but I have an error and since I don't understand what to do, could you help me?? sorry for bothering you..
IMG_20220501_220758.jpg

Tulen

Newcomer
[SMAPI] Skipped mods
[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[SMAPI] - SAAT.API 1.1.2 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

[SMAPI] - SAAT.Mod 1.1.2 because it needs the 'SAAT.API' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.8 because it needs the 'SAAT.API' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

I'm using smapi 3.12.8
Pls help me cause I can't update to the latest smapi version

aceofhearts125

Farmhand
Hi, not sure if this has been answered before, but I need help with updating my game with the PPJA.DGA mods. The items themselves appear fine, but there seems to be potential issues with at least PFM and MFM. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried looking in the JSON files but was unsure if that was where to start. Thanks in advance for any help provided.
Edit: Also not sure if the Json Assets stuff is an issue(ex. [Json Assets] No idea what 'butter' is)

Last edited:

honorelle

Farmhand
Hi, not sure if this has been answered before, but I need help with updating my game with the PPJA.DGA mods. The items themselves appear fine, but there seems to be potential issues with at least PFM and MFM. Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried looking in the JSON files but was unsure if that was where to start. Thanks in advance for any help provided.
Edit: Also not sure if the Json Assets stuff is an issue(ex. [Json Assets] No idea what 'butter' is)
Diigus isn't updating PFM for DGA at the moment. They are "waiting for version 1.6". It's go back to JSON if you want PFM, or hope they change their mind, unfortunately.

Romualdo

Farmhand
Diigus isn't updating PFM for DGA at the moment. They are "waiting for version 1.6". It's go back to JSON if you want PFM, or hope they change their mind, unfortunately.
I see a lot of people waiting for version 1.6, for quite some time now, does anyone know how much is version 1.6 likely to happen?

aceofhearts125

Farmhand
Dang. That's too bad. Well, thanks for letting me know. I'll wait until I'm out of school to really get back into things and see what happens.

Pathoschild

Planter
Here's Prismatic Tools updated for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 and SMAPI 3.14 (see pull request).

Changes since unofficial.9:
  • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 and SMAPI 3.14.0.
  • Fixed non-prismatic tool sprites getting overwritten.
  • Fixed translations not updated when you switch languages.
Maintenance notes:
  • I'm only keeping it compatible, I have no plans to add further improvements or fix preexisting bugs. Other modders are welcome to make further updates from this version though!
  • I don't watch this thread for replies, so feel free to ping me on Discord if you have any issues with the update.

Attachments

Pathoschild

Planter
Here's Prismatic Tools updated for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 and SMAPI 3.14 (see pull request).

Changes since unofficial.10 and unofficial.11:
  • Optimized tilesheet resizing.
  • Fixed invisible object sprites.

Maintenance notes:
  • I'm only keeping it compatible, I have no plans to add further improvements or fix preexisting bugs. Other modders are welcome to make further updates from this version though!
  • I don't watch this thread for replies, so feel free to ping me on Discord if you have any issues with the update.

Attachments

Allayna

Sodbuster
Can someone turn this toucan to duck replacer into a content patcher mod? it's the only mod I know with a toucan and I don't want to lose it...
OMG this is so cute! I've made the whole thing into a CP mod, all the chickens and duck! You can turn each one on and off as desired the in the config!

Attachments

Kevin2899

Newcomer
Hello um I have a question about the harp of yoba mod. Dunno where to post it but I will here. Anybody know how to get fisherman's lament sheet? I have tried 5 times but no luck. A suspicious letter icon appeared above the box but it vanished when i clicked box. Are there any people who got it? help is appreciated