Unofficial mod updates

Sinmenon

Planter
I made a few updates for the Monster Valley mod.
Namely, I converted a few characters that interested me for Content Patcher and added the new sprites, including the beach version.
The files go as follows:

• Sandy : Sandy the genie now does her waving hand animation
  • Caroline: Caroline the onryo now has her tea drinking animations and the beach sprites
  • Abigail: Abigail the onryo has her new animations, beach sprites and a traditional kimono wedding dress. I also fixed a few pixels in her walking animation.
  • Onryo family: Caroline and Abigail packed into one.
Edit: Screens and mirror at my tumblr

Edit: added Harvey

• Harvey : Harvey the satyr has his new animations and beach sprites.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vivan

Greenhorn
So BJS Time Skipper was one of my favourite mods for a long time, but sadly died with 1.5. I recently came back to the game and craved the mod, so decided to fix it! I have no experience with Stardew mods and my C# knowledge isn't great for this sort of thing, but I managed to fix it.

The main changes I made were:
  • Updated to .NET 5.0
  • Updated to MonoGame
  • Fixed UI issues that broke in 1.5
This mod was made entirely by BunnyJumps, all I did was fix it for 1.5.

I've released it on the basis of the existence of the modification permission as per the Nexus page.

Attachments

statementbegins

Greenhorn
I am extremely late to the party, but if there's anyone else still on this thread who knows how to code it'd be a godsend if you could help me with an issue I'm having. Apparently, the unofficial patch for Better Farm Animal Variety doesn't play nicely with the only mod I have that requires BFAV, Livestock Choices. Apparently, according to Livestock Choices homepage on the Nexus, BFAV looks for the following without checking for null:

__result = FarmAnimals.GetCategory(category).AnimalShop.Name;

This causes the menu to close via Smapi, to ensure the game doesn't crash, but that also means I can't use the Livestock Choices mod. All I would like to know is where to go to fix it. I have done some coding in the past so I'm not unfamiliar, but for the life of me, I just can't figure this one out. I'm still too new to coding, so anyone who wants to reach out to me and help me through this, that'd be freaking amazing, as I am playing SVE with my girlfriend.

Error in SMAPI:

[SMAPI] The StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu.getAnimalTitle_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.LivestockChoices__Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety>(String name)
at StardewValley.Menus.PurchaseAnimalsMenu.draw_PatchedBy<aedenthorn.LivestockChoices__Paritee.BetterFarmAnimalVariety>(PurchaseAnimalsMenu this, SpriteBatch b)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime, RenderTarget2D target_screen) in SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 921
boosting as i am having a similar issue!

junipear

Tiller
Okay, here is the first pass. This mod patches the load and save routines so, please, test on a backup save, just in case.

I have added hooks so this mod will work with Change Professions. It is working, but it needs a little more tweaking to finish it up. I am also looking to add the Artisan Valley alcohol machines (Still and Infuser) to the bonus offered by the Winery building.

I noticed the code makes reference to a "Big Keg" and "Huge Keg", were they ever accessible in the game?
Hello, did you ever end up updating this?

darkbluecat

Greenhorn
I'm not sure how this entire thing works, but here's a version of the Elevator mod.
The current one on the compatibility page is broken and spits outs errors in the latest version of SMAPI, this does not.
This isn't my fork, it's someone else's that I found on the comments of the mod.

Source: https://github.com/strobel1ght/Elevator
Hi, sorry for the question but, when I try to use it, I get an error that the elevator.dll is missing. Do I have to compile this? How?

I’m not very good into coding/compiling (I use mostly pre compiled binaries).

Thank you!

Sinmenon

Planter
This might be a big ask, but Adopt 'n' Skin appears to no longer work after the newest SMAPI update. Anyone willing to take this on?
I was playing just now with the most recent smapi and it was running fine despite it saying it isn't ready. I even adopted a horse to make sure everything was ok.
The creator is also often updating it quite often too. It isn't compatible with multiplayer yet tho.

CandyPolygon

Greenhorn
Hello! :D just a question, can anyone update the deleted nexus mod "Wedding mod " by opalie? i would love to see an unofficial update! <3

(it's been so long since i downloaded it and i'm tired of having the same wedding place..)

pearlsheepy

Cowpoke
I was playing just now with the most recent smapi and it was running fine despite it saying it isn't ready. I even adopted a horse to make sure everything was ok.
The creator is also often updating it quite often too. It isn't compatible with multiplayer yet tho.
It keeps crashing mine, and I'm not the only one having issues since the most recent SMAPI update.

Etsucho

Tiller
Hello! Sorry can anyone help me, are there new updates of custom furniture for 1.5.6? or does the unofficial update for the 1.5.5 beta will work for this?

aren

Newcomer
I've done some testing, and it seems that Always On for Multiplayer mod is working on 1.5. You need to compile it with the updates from slamerz (not sure if he's on this forum, but his github is Slamerz). The original mod is by Funny_Snek.

If you don't have visual studio, here is the precompiled DLLs and manifest. Just drag into your Mods folder with SMAPI.
Hello, this mod seems to break my server on Stardew 1.5.6. Can anyone help or update it? Thanks