Unofficial mod updates

corrin

Planter
I couldn't find anything anywhere in the thread or forums about this, but any word on updating Reset Terrain Features, or if the author is active? I know it's closed source, evidently, and hasn't been updated in a hot minute, but it's sorely needed. Anyone know anything?
It will be updated! The author is very busy so it may be a little while.

MN_Maenad

Newcomer
Has anyone heard about an update to OneSprinklerOneScarecrow? I haven't seen the author speak up on Discord or Nexus, wasn't sure if I just missed it. Thanks!

eqagunn

Greenhorn
Fyi, I started looking into updating TreeTransplant yesterday, but it's gonna be a weird one and I'm not sure how functional I can get it. In the meantime, Crop Transplant Mod has the option to transplant trees. It will work everywhere but on the island right now and should get an official update soon.
Gave the latest version of Crop Transplant Mod a test and it seems to be broken as well. Works fine with fruit trees, but doesn't work with common and special trees of any size.

thunderingice

Greenhorn
Geode Info Menu is on the list of things that got defeated by the patch that the author is unlikely to fix themselves.

The search function causes any letter entered to get entered infinitely.

corrin

Planter
Gave the latest version of Crop Transplant Mod a test and it seems to be broken as well. Works fine with fruit trees, but doesn't work with common and special trees of any size.
Did you enable it in the config? I'm not sure if it will work on the new tree, but it should work on other trees if enabled. Can you post a log?

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
This thread seems a little like Santa's christmas wishlist that he must receive each Christmas period... can I get the red bicycle mod with the neon tyres and ribbon covered basket? LOL.

Thank you to all the modders who have been working hard to update the many many mods that require some tender attention since the 1.5 game update. You guys are absolute legends!!!

And Merry Christmas to everyone at the end of a rather challenging year. May the peace of this season provide warmth and joy for each of you.

mouse

Farmer
sorry if this is too much, but can someone take a look at farmhouse redone? the creator hasn't updated it in over a year, and it broke with 1.5. i really want to use my big farmhouse still ;-;
Several of FHR's features are available in the base game now, so I think that FHR maps should first assess what the requirement was for and update. The author has been pretty busy but is still alive :)

lscp21

Newcomer
Need some help here.

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2266 - Windows Resize

The mod isn't working in the new version.
The Window doesn't change anymore.
I really need that this works again, because i literally can't play the game without this mod.
Like the game forces the window and the mouse detection at 1920x1080 where my screen is only a 1024x768 one.

Here's a little screenshot of the issue.
The mouse is actually on X, but game games doesn't see that way.

Attachments

Last edited:

eqagunn

Greenhorn
Did you enable it in the config? I'm not sure if it will work on the new tree, but it should work on other trees if enabled. Can you post a log?
It has nothing to do with the config. Log shows nothing wrong. While in 1.4 it works on all trees, in 1.5 it stopped working for Maple, Oak, Pine, Mushroom and Palm. Didn't test it on Mahogany. Icon appears green as if you were supposed to pick it up but clicking on it shakes it instead. I'll post about in on nexus. Thanks.

Last edited:

elizo

Newcomer
I've done some testing, and it seems that Always On for Multiplayer mod is working on 1.5. You need to compile it with the updates from slamerz (not sure if he's on this forum, but his github is Slamerz). The original mod is by Funny_Snek.

If you don't have visual studio, here is the precompiled DLLs and manifest. Just drag into your Mods folder with SMAPI.

Attachments

xuqingxin

Newcomer
The author of Climates is working on an update, please be patient!

Is it not working? The author is active, so if there's an issue, let them know and they will take a look.

The authors of Angry Grandpa and Stack Everything are active, please let them know what issues you're having. Crop Transplant Mod is a good alternative to TreeTransplant.
AutoAnimalDoors 1.4 has stopped updating, The author hasn't logged into nexus for seven months.

pxlybius

Tiller
Several of FHR's features are available in the base game now, so I think that FHR maps should first assess what the requirement was for and update. The author has been pretty busy but is still alive :)
yeah i'm aware, but custom farmhouse maps, like seasonal garden farmhouse v2 (the one i use) require fhr to work properly(like move to and load modded areas, and allow placing of furniture and wallpaper/flooring) . also, the author was last on nexus several months ago, and hasn't updated their mods or responded to bug reports in over a year, so i assume they're probably not releasing a compatibility patch anytime soon,,,